[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
NOT SURE IF THIS IS ANYTHING NEW OR NOT???!

ที่มา http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/10442

มิ้นต์ ปรึกษา อเล็กซ์ เรื่องเรียน แจงพ่อแม่เข้าใจเรื่องข่าวหนุ่มๆ
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 เวลา 07:32 น.

อยู่ในช่วงหัวเลี้ยวหัวต่อ เลยทำเอาสาว มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง ออกปากว่าเครียด เพราะตอนนี้กำลังเตรียมตัวสอบเพื่อเข้ามหาวิทยาลัย อีกทั้งยังต้องทำงานไปด้วย ล่าสุดมีโอกาสเจอตัวสาวมิ้นต์ในงานเปิดกล้องบวงสรวงละคร “เหนือเมฆ” ที่ช่อง 3 หนองแขม เจ้าตัวเลยให้สัมภาษณ์ถึงเรื่องนี้ว่า

“ช่วงนี้ก็หนักมากค่ะ เพราะเพิ่งสอบเอสไอทีไป ก็เหลือสอบครั้งสุดท้ายค่ะ ก็ลุ้นอยู่เหมือนกัน เพราะคะแนนครั้งที่แล้วที่ออกมาขาดภาษาอังกฤษไปแค่ 10 คะแนนเอง เสียดายมาก ไม่งั้นก็จะหายเหนื่อยแล้ว มิ้นต์ยอมรับเลยว่าอังกฤษมิ้นต์ค่อนข้างอ่อน เราเรียนภาคไทยมา แล้วจะไปเรียนอินเตอร์มันก็หนักอยู่เหมือนกัน ช่วงนี้ไปไหนก็จะพยายามตัดคำศัพท์เป็นการ์ด ๆ เอามานั่งอ่านอะไรแบบนี้” เล็งไว้ว่าจะเข้าที่ไหน? “ที่ดูไว้ก็มี คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ จุฬาฯ ภาคอินเตอร์ แล้วก็ที่ธรรมศาสตร์ แต่จริง ๆ มิ้นต์อยากเรียนบริหาร แต่นิเทศศาสตร์ อินเตอร์ มันไม่เหมือนภาคปกติ เพราะจะมีเกี่ยวกับบริหารเข้ามาด้วย มิ้นต์ทำงานตรงนี้ จบมาก็อยากจะทำเบื้องหลังต่อ”

ได้ปรึกษาพี่ ๆ ที่เคยเรียนมาก่อนอย่าง อเล็กซ์ มั้ย? “ก็ปรึกษาพี่อเล็กซ์ค่ะ พี่อเล็กซ์เขาก็จะบอกว่าเรียนแบบนี้โอเค สังคมเพื่อนก็ดีด้วย อาจารย์ก็เข้าใจเรา” สนิทกันแบบนี้มีโอกาสที่จะพัฒนามั้ย? “โอ๊ย...มิ้นต์กับพี่อเล็กซ์สนิทกันมาตั้งเด็ก ๆ แล้ว มันเหมือนข้ามขั้นนั้นมาแล้ว ที่จะกุ๊กกิ๊กอะไรแบบนั้น เหมือนเราเป็นพี่น้องมาตั้งแต่อายุ 13-14 แล้ว” คุณพ่อคุณแม่ห้ามหรือเปล่า? “เรื่องความรักคุณพ่อคุณแม่ไม่ได้ห้ามนะคะ บอกว่าคุยก็คุยได้ แต่ให้รู้ขอบเขต แต่ตัวมิ้นต์ยังไม่พร้อมด้วย ยังไม่อยากมี เพราะแค่เรื่องเรียนก็หนักแล้ว แล้วเราก็ทำงานด้วย เราก็ไม่มีเวลาที่จะคุยกับใคร เราอยากสนุกกับตรงนี้อยู่”

มีข่าวจับคู่กับคนนั้น คนนี้ เบื่อที่จะตอบมั้ย? “ไม่เบื่อนะคะ เพราะมิ้นต์รู้ว่ามันก็เหมือนเป็นกระแสละครด้วย เวลาจะเล่นกับใคร อย่างเล่นกับพี่โป๊บก็เป็นข่าว เล่นกับพี่อเล็กซ์ก็เป็นข่าว คือเราอยู่ในกองคนก็อาจจะไม่รู้ เพราะว่าเราก็ไปถ่ายต่างจังหวัดกัน บางทีไป7 วัน” มีข่าวกับหนุ่ม ๆ คุณพ่อคุณแม่ว่ายังไงบ้าง? “คุณพ่อคุณแม่จะทราบค่ะ เพราะเวลาไปไหน ถ้าแม่ไม่ไป พ่อก็ไป แล้วมิ้นต์มีอะไรก็จะบอกตรง ๆ เลยว่าเครียดอะไร ไม่สบายใจอะไร เราคุยกับท่านแบบเปิดอก ท่านจะได้สบายใจด้วย” ท่านไม่ได้ซีเรียส? “ตอนแรกคุณพ่อซีเรียสค่ะ เพราะคุณแม่จะเป็นคนมากองมากกว่า ก็จะไปถามคุณแม่ว่าจริงหรือเปล่า แล้วแม่ก็บอก แม่นั่งอยู่ตรงนี้เลย เดี๋ยวนี้คุณพ่อก็เลยรู้แล้วว่าจริง ๆ มันเป็นยังไง”.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
If how well you sing represents you as an actress, then why go into acting. Look at Anne, I'm sorry but she can't sing, but she is the queen of lakorn. Her acting is superb. I watch Anne for her acting not singing. Same with Chalida, if I cared whether she can sing or not, why bother even watching her dramas. Dang these people always try to find ways to bring others down. Annoying! Especially annoying when they put down others and then goes on to rave about how perfect their daras or kookwans are right in the same breath. As if we can't see through their two faced. I try not to say anything negative about other daras b/c I'm so sick of seeing it being done towards Chalida, Mark, and Mteam. So what if they're not the best actor/actress..they're still young and still have time to improve. So what if their not the most popular kookwans, they just got alot of setbacks but they'll have their time to shine. Constructive criticisms I approve, but outright bashing of others just to make your idols look better is just not nice. I know there are people not m&m fans reading this thread, I hope they understand that we don't appreciate those type of ill behaviors. End rant! Whew. Sorry girls, I had to get that off my chest.

Oooh Mark must be lovin' Chalida in that lace outfit. I'm really anxious to see the BTS already. I want some m&m action.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^that is why I don't get offended lol I already know Mint doesn't have the vocal talent but bashing her and singing praise esp if the person you are comparing too is just as bad is just a diiferent story. Like you, I welcome constructive criticism.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah true. ^^
I dont mind about criticisms because that's life but there's a certain limit to things. All I got to say is SMH. lol
Ken and Ann was not popular when they first acted, nor could they sing, but they made their way all the way to the top and being #1. I'm positive, and hope, that Mteam can do and become like that. :) they still have time to improve and I know they'll become better than they already are. :D

POSITIVE MTEAM LOVERS. :) lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I like your rant, Vberries. It's honest. Haha.

When you used the word "setbacks," for some reason, I'm reminded of a comment someone made at Pantip after V'Day...something along the line...that MTEAM seems to always be plagued by bad luck....something always manages to go wrong....I can list them in both personal and professional categories, but I won't. Haha. Been in this fandom for too long now. MTEAM is practically my minor in history.....*S I G H. When it comes to MTEAM, I always feel like there's so much unfulfilled potentials...

About people who don't like m&m, we rarely talk about them. Even in the safer havens of MTEAM forum, we hardly ever talk about them. It's not that we don't know they talk about MTEAM.  But it's just not worth it. To be honest, even if it's shit they spout, it's rather flattering that they would even invest their energies even thinking about MTEAM.

@Bliss

Nothing new. Nothing about NM2.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. Thanks minttwix!

I wish I can keep up with you gals from the previous 7-8 pages, but I cannot, lol.

I am mainly skimming through everything now a days.

But thanks for keeping the spazz going on & updates.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

LOL at you minoring in mteam history. We should give you random quizzes about m&m, except we won't know if the answer is correct considering you're the expert. HA!

We need a rant thread at mteam forum, but then I'm afraid I will go there too often. haha. Yeah, I usually take it as them feeling nervous about mteam's potential success and their insecurities about their own daras/kookwans. As sad as it is, the saying "when you're at the top, there's no where to go but down" is true. No one can stay at the peak forever. You make your legacy then you move aside for a new generation to take over.

We need some new stuff about m&m soon, it's so hard to spazz when there's nothing to work with.

roselovesice

Aha yeah. :)

Anyways, you guys remember that girl in that one picture with the polka dot shirt that we though was Mint? Well, it wasn't. It was just a background dancer apparently. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Vberries. Noticed such insecure behaviors long time ago. It only becomes more transparent with time. Same thing Vee was alluding to earlier.

Nothing new. But how about refreshing our memories of m&m?

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! Mteam memories. Mark and his love stares can't be stopped, even separated by two guys. LOL. I still can't get over TD opening ceremony/fitting...about how they promote m&m as lovers instead of bro/sis. Someone at mteam forum mentioned false advertisement and I agree. haha.

@rose

Thanks for the info. At least it's good to know mint didn't have to waste her time practicing for nothing.

roselovesice

Look at him stare at her away. He was be in narnia land. lol jk
Anyways, thanks for sharing the pictures. Something to make up our days since there's no updates. :)
I love the one where they're so far away but Mark still took the time to look at her. Narakkkk. <3 lol

roselovesice

Yeah no problem. :) ^^

Hahaa they were probably thinking that It was Mark and Mint's Lakorn since Yaya belongs to Nadech. Probably didn't want to upset the men. lol Jkay ;P hahaaaa
That reminds me. On one of TH BTS clip, Mark promoted the wrong Lakorn. He said PLR instead of TH. lol How silly.
They were probably thinking like how Mark was thinking. Hahaha Oh Mteam. You can't separate them. :D

roselovesice

Gahh, raging Mteam feverrrr!! lolol
Thanks for the pictures. :D I love how Mark is shy when he puts his hands around her, or when he is hesitating to do so. lol Banana couple is too banana. lol They're making me go bananas for them. I don't care if they don't have any on them. They're making me go banana still. Hahaha ;P
You can tell how mature looking they both have gotten. Still breathtaking as always. Chalida is toooo darn gorgeous. She has everything I want. Lol xD Mark just got what I want for a man, physical apparence of course. Personality, not too sure. Haha :)
He just love getting close to her in picture and always staring at her. Does the boy not know about cameras? He's always gonna be watched. lol I wonder how Mint N. felt about all their love rumors and etc. haha jk jk
Anyways, I wonder why Mark's manager would decline EVERY event with Chalida? Yeah I know rumors but it happens. When you're a dara, you're suppose to get used to it and learn to accept it. I want more Mteam. :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You're welcome. I loveeee your SPAZZ. Haha.

Anyways, I wonder why Mark's manager would decline EVERY event with Chalida? Yeah I know rumors but it happens. When you're a dara, you're suppose to get used to it and learn to accept it. I want more Mteam. :D
Very suspicious, right? There are answers, but people will tell you different things depending on how they want to interpret things to suit their bias and prejudice.

Time will be the proof. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer to live in my fantasy world lol i didn't dare check that thread with Mak and Mint N dating rumor. Yes I do accept reality but just let me live in my own world lol

Old photos brings too much angst, love, and memories!!! A mix emotions.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks mintwix. I'm really enjoying all the m&m pictures.

This one is so cute, I haven't seen it before. He loves to put his face right next to hers.

I believe I officially fell in love with mteam after this bts video of theirs.

@fun

I really think Natawara and Mark had a relationship. But the question is are they STILL in the relationship. But like mintwix says, only time will tell. However...I think we will know right away the day Mark gets a new assistant manager. haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I prefer to live in my fantasy world lol i didn't dare check that thread with Mak and Mint N dating rumor. Yes I do accept reality but just let me live in my own world lol

Old photos brings too much angst, love, and memories!!! A mix emotions.
I'm going to speak in very, very vague terms here, so please forgive me. Lol.

But sometimes, people shouldn't believe in rumors so much. Trust what you see and feel, and not what you hear from people you don't even know. The world can say all they want, but only those closest to you know the real truth. It's sorta like being in a relationship where you learn to trust the one you love. Or else, even a small doubt can ruin a beautiful relationship.

Frankly, I'd rather keep this thread about MTEAM and NM2. I don't want to delve into that mess and satisfy someone's marketing strategy. Whether those two are in a relationship or not -- that's open to interpretation and debate. But I think it's obvious someone wants the world to THINK they are.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
V'Day 
Feb. 14th 2011. 

I thought Mark looked like a sad puppy. If you see other pics from that day, he tended to look towards Chalida's direction. I had this eerie feeling like they seemed to steal peeks at each other. A fan account described how it seems he didn't know how to behave/carry himself. In another pic, I saw that one of his assistant manager was sitting next to him.  At the time, I didn't know it was her.

I don't mean to start a discussion about this though. Moving on na! There's too much to this. I'd rather SPAZZZZZZZZZ. But this is the last post on this page. I just wanna own page 70 so I'm spamming with pics. Even if they're old. Hahaha.

It's okay. At least this 2M were together. :)