[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The photo looks ps but I don't care lol love it soooooo much!!!

I'm blushing at McDonald and this old man asked me why I was smiling soooooo much haha... Got off class earlier so I came here just for the wifi lol

AHHA the photo is ps :p It's superrr cutee. Hoping NM2 have these kinda scenes

fun

Expired Sarnie
I told him I received a funny text. He didn't bother to interrogate me any further.

I want more!!!

What was the theme for the ch3 42 event?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bliss his stares remained the same !! It never changed.
:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Cuteness overload. I'm just surprised this time he didn't hold back with his
stares !! :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cannot wait for more pics from the event!! I am soooooo rooting for CHARIO lakorn!! But seeing Alex and Pope at the event makes me miss Chalida with them.
hey Bliss watch out for Mark cos I believe his like a Tiger he can pounce at anyone
any time if anyone dare to snatch Mint Chalida :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cant believe pple deny that Mark doesnt had feelings for mint,his stare tells everything.
@heathvee your right that glancing stare of Mark is the answer written all over
Mark inside and outside in person showing that his in a serious inlove with Mint
like as for some guys they take it as a joke but I believe Mark he takes things in a
serious way

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Cant believe pple deny that Mark doesnt had feelings for mint,his stare tells everything.
There are actually people who deny Mark has feelings for Chalida? Lmao!! That's crazy stuff. They're either being dishonest or just jealous.

Look at his love stares. Too much, so much, very much. Since 2010. Muahahaha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha, Mark a tiger! We shall see as Sangla. Whatever his name is in here.. LOL.
yeah that is what a tiger is 'hide their claws' when something really bothers them they
will pounce back and that is what Mark is doing its his glance stare at Mint :spin:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Didn't Mark say that he is kind of a serious person at some point? lol
Anyways, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The stares! The locked arms! The glistening eyes, or twinkle!! lol
His stares does and always give it away, his love and attractness to Mint. I mean look! He's staring at her so close up! She didn't even look at him! Besides, Mark didn't have to look at Mint to take pictures when it comes to this but then he did it regardless!! Whaaaa! :D
I wonder if there's any more other skinship photo of Mint Chalida and Mark!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You see, MTEAM were forbidden to appear in public together before, because they'd be too exposed. Just look at the TD opening ceremony. The reporters wanted MTEAM even though they were not paired in there.

@Rose

Mark admitted he's the type who gets jealous easily and that he would have to wear shades b/c his eyes tell everything.