[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's not fair that Chalida's pra aek in magazine shoots so far has only been with Marky boy. Haha.

Smilez. Mai pen rai ja. Ninja-Ed ya. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I knowwwww !!! What happened with the one with Grate?

Is she doing Hair Magazine with him?

I hope there is moreee inside pics

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Love and dating?! Ahhhhhh!! We all wish. lol
Look at the one of him holdin her. Oh that face. Hahahaa
It's out! :D I can wait to get my hands on one. I need to ask Ethaicd quick and fast! Hahaaa
I can't wait to see the valentine pictures. They're both different ones, right? Anyways, thanks for sharing the pictures. I can wait for the others. :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I don't think they got the one with Great planned. The lady who said they would have set the date on December. Way past that point now. I'd like to see Chalida with other guys on magazines too. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aww mannn what !! Bummers ! Would've love to see her with Grate too
I am freaking going to get a copy of this one :p ahhhh !

Valentine pictures?

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
You girls are so fast. I love it! All the pictures today made me a happy fangirl. First m&m posing at ch3 party when they didn't have to and even linking arms. =) Then the long awaited magazine came out. They are super duper cute together. And I can't help but noticing chalida's legs. They drew my eyes first haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You know what? Them girls are so tall yet they're still shorter than the guys when they wear like super high heels? I'm just like dang. Are them boys really that tall?! lol jk
Mint does have sexy legs. :) sexy and long. Hahaha
I can't wait to see the cuddling one...okay just hugging, headlock one. Hehehe (;

fun

Expired Sarnie
Loving her sexy legs. I guess NM2 she should be thankful for. She must have worked her bums up. I wish I had that much dedication haha. Whoever dare say she is on the heavier side will get my fist lol I mean it Marky boy!!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
If anyone ever says Mark doesn't like chalida, we just need to bust this out...

one pic says it all. No need to explain. LOL. He's being very obvious again. But I sympathize with him. He's been denied for too long. muahaha

^ Marky-boy better be careful about his hand here, it's up a little high. :pervie:

^ aww..this reminds me of...

Look at how much they've changed. Especially Nong Mint. (The pic is very badly photoshopped btw.)

@rose

You know I was also wondering whether the boys are that tall. They don't look that tall. But Chalida's heels are very high and she's still shorter than Mark. I find that ridiculously adorable though. Her legs looks longer than his too!

@fun

I know what you mean, I'm supposed to be doing hw. But here I am spazzing instead. LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun !! LOL ahhaahah your comment !!!! That means Margie, Boy and Kim are getting your fist :p

Ahhh I am hoping to see that one too !!!!
Chalida's grown to such a beautiful young lady.
Gahh she's younger and taller than I am !! HAHAHAH
aigooooo !!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE LOVE THE VDAY SHOOT!!! I want more pics though!! But sure M&M Home are hiding them for naoooooooo like always, HAHARR. But gotta admit that Marky boy looks so girly.

I am so sad that Chalida's shoot w/ Grate got canceled! I want to see them together so bad besides the event they had before in the past. Or Chario, please. I am so in love with those two although they have not paired up yet!! I wanna see Pope and Chalida shoot also + Nadecher!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hehehe Vberries thanks for the share.
Can't get enough. In PLR, they both were had more meat but for NM2 they both slimmed down.
SOoo freeaking cute.
PS for that pic is :thumbdown:
Mak's face esp :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOVE LOVE THE VDAY SHOOT!!! I want more pics though!! But sure M&M Home are hiding them for naoooooooo like always, HAHARR. But gotta admit that Marky boy looks so girly.

I am so sad that Chalida's shoot w/ Grate got canceled! I want to see them together so bad besides the event they had before in the past. Or Chario, please. I am so in love with those two although they have not paired up yet!! I wanna see Pope and Chalida shoot also + Nadecher!!
when the day that Chalida and Pope have a shoot together wonder if Mark reacts back :numchuck:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@smilez

I know right? Mark's face looked like it's been ran over by a tank. The photoshop person for that magazine hates him. :facepalm: LOL

@bliss

You're like lightening fast. I just finished saving those pics from m&m home and you already got them up. You go girl!

@alice

Mark will probably wear some dark shades so he can stare Pope down w/o getting caught. haha