[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Mario can sing, lol. He's a decent actor but still needs major improvement b/c he's been in a few films and only one lakorn. So he still has a long way to go. ;) But he is super adorable with a baby face.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mario has only 2 lakorns. Skip the first one lol well you might like it, it was just too wannabe Korean for me to watch it from start to finish. His acting is just bad but he has shown improvements. He became popular that one movie where he played a homosexual lol kidding but he was confused about his sexuality but in the end remain good brother and friend with his childhood friend. There's more to it but can't remember much. His popularity exploded after the movie A Little Crazy Thing Called Love.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know. I did not enjoy his first lakorn although I liked him with Taew. Sad b/c I will be skipping his second lakorn since I don't think Margie looks compatible with him, and the lakorn has a sucky storyline too. I can't wait for his third lakorn though, it sounds promising! Hopefully the nang'ek is Chalida!!!! His only movie that I've watched was Crazy thing call loved with Baifern. I love them together! Can't wait for the sequel. Love of Siam looked boring to me, so I did not watch it.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes Autumn Destiny was a really bad rip off of wannabe Kdrama. It was weird cause they had korean names but were speaking Thai. LoL. Anyway I actually liked PT. It was more family oriented and less angst but it was nice. Plus Mario+Taew were cute together. I definitely think Mteam and Mario/Taew (Tario? What's their couple name?) should swap partners for the next round. That would be awesome.

Oh Gosh, I keep saying but Chalida looks so gorgeous at the Ch3 event. She's grown into such a beauty.

@mintwix

In the mteam moments you posted, the picture at the upper right corner with Mark fixing Mint's hair was so...SCREEEEEAMS worthy. Is there a BTS clip for that?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I forgot about Autumn Destiny, but didn't know it would be considered a Thai lakorn. Lol. I really liked him with that girl Ploy Tanicha although he was paired up with Chat instead. I thought Chat looked so old for Mario. I so did not like them together but skimmed through the entire series.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. I forgot about Autumn Destiny, but didn't know it would be considered a Thai lakorn. Lol. I really liked him with that girl Ploy Tanicha although he was paired up with Chat instead. I thought Chat looked so old for Mario. I so did not like them together but skimmed through the entire series.
Ch9 does like 1-2 lakorn a year. Mario said it himself that after doing Autumn Destiny he enjoyed the lakorn atmosphere. All channels asked him to sign on a contract,
in the end, he signed a 5 year contract with Ch3 in 2010. Glad that he picked Ch3. There were rumors that he chose Ch3 because they offered him the most money lol I think that was one of the reason but not what made his decision.

I would love to see the two couple to swap too lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am glad Mario is with Ch3! Lol, too bad most of my favorite couple in movie end up signing contracts for the opposite channels. Mario is with Ch3 while Fern is with Ch7. And Alex is with Ch3 while Nao is with Ch7. Life is so not fair. LOL.

I want to see Taew and Mark + Chalida and Mario swap so bad!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
where's our Mteam shippers all gone past few days it was so fun and awesome spazzing
about Mteam :grouphug:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
whoaaa Chalida is beyond beautiful !
She's sooo gorgeous ahhh excluding the head piece tho lol
Looks like reindeer horns...
thanks for sharing the pics.

ahhhhhhhhhh Chario <3 ehehhehe
I'm also hoping she's Mario's next nang ek.
If so, I'm fine with switching partners hehehe
CHARIO & MAK/TAEW :p

Alice, schools been catching up w/my m&m fever.
If not, i'd be here heheheh

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha good that you are focusing on school. Mteamsince won't go anywhere so keep studying and take a few breaks. Don't strain yourself so much Smilez.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoaaa Chalida is beyond beautiful !
She's sooo gorgeous ahhh excluding the head piece tho lol
Looks like reindeer horns...
thanks for sharing the pics.

ahhhhhhhhhh Chario <3 ehehhehe
I'm also hoping she's Mario's next nang ek.
If so, I'm fine with switching partners hehehe
CHARIO & MAK/TAEW :p

Alice, schools been catching up w/my m&m fever.
If not, i'd be here heheheh
Smilez I'm just missing the Mteam moments with u all :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha good that you are focusing on school. Mteamsince won't go anywhere so keep studying and take a few breaks. Don't strain yourself so much Smilez.
well done its good U guys focus on study for your good future but also don't 4get to
free yourself too cos stress can come any day I'm saying this maybe I'm abit maturer
than U guys na ja though I'm still in College but I'll be finished very soon before
u guys I'm on my long break atm and plus my mteam fever is on high again

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks fun (=
Now that every things confirmed and they are already filming, I can proceed w/school ~
more content than before hehe

MTEAM has been a distraction ever since PLR lol
ohh gahhh !!! In a good way <3

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mteam is like a super crazy out-of-this-world roller coaster ride distraction. So many ups and downs, twists and turns. (A lil exaggeration on my part here, bear with me). I didn't realize it would be so much fun to spazz about a coupling. Haha. I've never shipped any couple as hard as mteam. haha. I'm so greedy, I want another photoshoot for them. Something elegant and romantic this time...ahem.. WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MINT- Thank you for sharing the pictures...i haven't seen you at MTEAM forum a lot lately but its nice to see you here on AF. =)
I thought being away from MTEAM forum wiould help reduce the distraction. Lol. But I'm getting too comfy here at AF too. Haha.

But no, another reason....

Sometimes, one has to go out and mingle with outsiders as well. :p I wanted to share my m&m love with those outside of MTEAM home as well. There's a lot they were and are missing out on.

My sis told me Mint and Mark were pairing up again, so I had to log on to see if it was true. I am late on the 4HJKK, just finished the whole series a week ago and had instantly fallen in love with Mint and Mark despite all the negativity I have read while roaming in the lakorn thread. A lot have changed around here since KA and Ateam days.
Welcome back to AF. :)

Minttwix, LOL I did that intentionally !!!
I noticed that they both were doing the "chob god like, chai god ruk" pose hehehe narakk !!
It was a must for the V-Day Video :p
Rerd Mak ka!!

Mteam is like a super crazy out-of-this-world roller coaster ride distraction. So many ups and downs, twists and turns. (A lil exaggeration on my part here, bear with me). I didn't realize it would be so much fun to spazz about a coupling. Haha. I've never shipped any couple as hard as mteam. haha. I'm so greedy, I want another photoshoot for them. Something elegant and romantic this time...ahem.. WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING!!!
You finally had access to the translations forums, I assume. Lol.