[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Thanks for the update, minttwix. Well it won't be too long until then. It's good so she can focus on her studies, but I miss her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's nothing about NM2 anyway. At least not really. Chalida was ordered to lose weight.

Sighs. I'd also like to believe it was some sort of miscommunication when Chaida described her one month diet.

I noticed people like to pressure these girls to grow thinner, etc. since the 4HJHKK days. Out of the 4HJHKK girls, Margie is probably the only one who doesn't get teased for being too fat.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
She doesn't get teases for being 'fat' but she gets teased for being too thin. lol
Seriously. I think it's all the boys fault. They keep calling the girls "FAT" that's why they're ordered to lose weight now. They're not even fat at all. Weight wise, they look like they're just 100 lbs. lol
They are gorgeous ladies. No need to gain or lose anything. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lose weight? lol really? Girls everywhere are pressured to lose weight especially actresses, female singers don't get bashed as much well that is if you don't live in Korea (they are probably like the meanest when it comes to girls' weight)... Like seriously what kind of weight are they talking about?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha no bliss. I was talking about Margie. lol

I agree Fun. What kind of weight are they talking about? lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I was surprised p'Nok asked chalida to lose weight. She's already very skinny. Girls need their curves. Btw, I want to listen to that bong bong song. Who's the singer?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint is so lovely and Kim is so pretty...margie ah I finally get to see her with mint agian...I really
Miss da 4hjhkk cast so much...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the photos. Mint looks very pretty, love her hair!!!
I just love looking at Mark's photos.It always makes me laugh and
smile.He's just too Cute!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the pic updates.
Chalida is so gorgeous ! Nice to know M&M were sitting together w/P'Nok !
Loving the bts pics from Star Fashion
thanks girls.