[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHAHAHAAH FUN !! What a sweet coincidence !
I would've been giggling too ahahha

thanks for sharing na Mint !!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am loving the summary so far
Kormsorn and Praepalin as ex lovers and Eye and SaengGla as childhood
friends and she secretly loves SaengGla; Sounds so promising already to me !!!
I am soo excited :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Even though Mak's fans didn't release any summary bout M&M,
it must be something to SPAZZ about chai mai HAHAHAHA :whatever: :whatever:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Vberries yeah I think I'm gonna dislike Top too haha I hope when Mintwix said there still feelings lingering between the two, hopefully it is more like... more than a friend and less than lovers.

Heathvee, I always get so excited about anything related to twins. I can't imagine how it would be like. I always think about that if my twin sister was to lived, would we be the same, complete opposite, or have that special bond. I think that is one reason I'm so distance from my other siblings. I mean we get along fine but I always felt something was missing from my life. I can't talk to anyone about it because my mom doesn't like it when I bring it up. I didn't know until I saw my birth certificate. I tried asking but no one wants to explain to me what had happened.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Ann must love Mak lol

or it could be something juicy that they wouldn't dare let out to save Mark's fan from having heartattacks lol it would be too much because we would probably rub it in their faces if they let us know haha

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
@heathvee

haha. I think I'll join your sister and fun4fun on the Komsorn bandwagon hater. LOL... Saengla and Praepalin gets my vote all the way. I need to see my darlings together. I've been waiting too long.
You know what? I think I'll join y'all as Kormsorn bandwagon hater, too. This is Mteam reunite lakorn and I am only cheering for Mteam no matter what the story line is!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Ann must love Mak lol

or it could be something juicy that they wouldn't dare let out to save Mark's fan from having heartattacks lol it would be too much because we would probably rub it in their faces if they let us know haha
LOL.. I think Anne love Mark even more after SB performance. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know, first Ann complimented him. Second asked him to be in her lakorn where she is producing, be a guest for Mak's performance and now Dara Cartoon. For those who doesn't know, Dara Cartoon is produced by Ann as well.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, first Ann complimented him. Second asked him to be in her lakorn where she is producing, be a guest for Mak's performance and now Dara Cartoon. For those who doesn't know, Dara Cartoon is produced by Ann as well.
I guess she really sees something in Markyboy that I obviously do not, yet! Lol.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad Anne sees something in Mark. Hopefully she can use her vast experiences as an actress to show him some pointers. I hope to see him continue to improve in his acting.

For Anne's dara cartoon, she also has Nadech and Boy. Ch3 must still want to be cashing off of these boys. LOL. I'm not complaining though.

@bliss

awww. I hope Markie can redeem himself in your eyes. Well, that is if he even had your attention in the first place. LOL.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark, oh Mark, why are you so Cute!!!! hahahah. I just wanted to throw this in.haha. LOVE LOVE LOVE Him! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark wishing couples to love each other a lot on This Valentine Day.And for the one who is still single, he wish them to find the one they love.At the end he says Be happy a lot.hahha.
(I believe that's what he says,Gosh,I am bad at this.Whatever.The point is Mark is wishing everyone a happy Valentine Day. Period.hahaha.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1kpgObf2Qg&feature=channel_video_title

Credits: PrinfanclubChannel's youtube account.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually excited for Kornsorm and Praepalin's scenes :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
For sure SaengGla will be jealous hehehehe :grouphug:
That's what I'm waiting for hahaha !

Credit from Dila on FB:
P'Anne: She alway said that mark is a great actor with a lot of hidden talents. She believes that he will go far in his career. "

He still has time to grow as an actor !!
Hoping SaengGla is his breaking role !!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@smilez

I also hope that he will get is breaking role while paired with Mint. I'm not too worried about Mint b/c I know she'd be fabulous as Dr. Praepalin. Seeing how she can be so kickass in TD, I have faith in her. Well both m&m will tackle a role that they've never done before, so hopefully this will be their big break! Oh gosh, I just want to watch it now. I don't know if I can wait for another 9 months. huhuhu

@Aylove

Thanks for sharing the video. It must be very hot, he's sweating buckets.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Love talk in the dark!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

^There's his infamous love stare again. haha

cr: as tagged + m&mhome@pantip

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*squeallllllllllllllssssssssssssssss
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was suppose to be my last stop before I go to bed
anddddddddddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh