[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Chalida does a lot of shoots alone has she done with anyone besides Mark?

The pics from the award show is so cute! The chemistry is just there between the two of them. So much like Romeo and Juilet I'm just wishing for a happier ending for them :)

I couldn't read the synopsis has another summary been posted by Nong Chalida club yet?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
@Nueng - how is it going with "One Person" ? I've just read both versions. I think the one at AF is better developed /edited but I do like both. Can we expect any updates soon ?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Nueng: Chalida has not done a shoot with different praek only Mark, lol. They've had 4-5 together already, if I'm not mistaken. ;)

@Suri: Thanks for the pic. I'm so loving them, especially the way he stares at her. HOT! And so romantic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
@vberries, the song is quite addicting right lol i still have it on repeat. it has been 4 days now. it even beat out se7en new song.

omg i love mak's infamous love stare!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is so obvious. But this reminds me how Kim was complaining that Mark finds it hard to look at her romantically. With Chalida, it's more subconscious.

Somebody needs to update the compilation of love stares. We have at least one at every event so far. NM2 fitting, opening ceremony, Channel 3 Party, and now Komchadleuk Awards. Lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
fasfklj jem o;vnj;almkwfcvlsntj.ldefc ,md.evfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfjvfj.lwae/; vfj`!~!!!

OMGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mteam and their LOVE STARES !!!!! lol
They're so freakin' adorable. I love the way he looks into her eyes!!! :D hahaa
thanks for sharing the pictures.
Dang. looks like i missed a lot of things last night. hahaha
Keep up the updates. :thumbup:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ mahsuri i'll be updating soon :) finally got all my big exams done so I can write. Oh I'll be updating on AF first not sure about MTEAM version.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark is so obvious. But this reminds me how Kim was complaining that Mark finds it hard to look at her romantically. With Chalida, it's more subconscious.
That's true. You know even if I was not a fan of Mteam, I would be able to tell that Mark looks/stares at Chalida is completely differ from his other co-stars.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone was so cute here.. Lol. I love Bargie, gosh!

Por&Taew<3 Boy and his humor! Gotta love him. Hahahrrr. Marie looks so confused with him. Mint is so adorable dancing! ~

roselovesice

They are all so silly. This is why I love Ch3. They love to do goofy stuff. lol
I love how they're dancing and messin around instead of practicing for the party/show. Hahhaa :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy is such a funny, silly, and goofy man! I really wan to see him with Chalida, lol. He's third on list: Mario, Nadech, Boy, and then Kane. :p

I often forget that Boy's first park role was with Vicky, lol.

roselovesice

I love Chalex but Mteam is more compatible. lol
You can see the love in both Mark and Mints eye with they look at each other. Hahah :)
Thanks for the pictures. I love Mint's dress too. It's so gorgeous. :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know for me. I adore Mteam onscreen as much as Chalex too, but offscreen I see and feel the connection between Chalex. There's just this spark about Chalex that let's me have hope for their future. LOL. -- Too cheesy!! But it's just that Alex looks like a baby next to Chalida.