[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe Pope is that old!! He looks so young and his smile makes him extremely sweet and fresh looking :)... Rome and Grate look way older haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't believe Pope is that old!! He looks so young and his smile makes him extremely sweet and fresh looking :)... Rome and Grate look way older haha
yes P'Pope his 30 but he looks young yeah Rome/Great is a few years younger but they
look maturer figure

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah it's unbelievable. ): Yet depressing!! D: lol

Sad that there isn't really anything new yet. ):

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I agree gals. It's depressing sometimes. But oh well as long as my prince Pope still looks GOOD then I am good too. :p

roselovesice

Yeah true. ^^ :D

Just out of curiosity, does a majority of Mark's fan accept Chalida as his koo kwan? Or love them as much as we do? /: I know that one time the reporters were telling Mark and Mint about the Mark-Mint fan signs but I just dunno if that still exists...the love for Mteam. haha :p

roselovesice

Maybe he haven't. lol jk Guess Mteam is starting to shoot their scenes already. :D
I can't wait to see the clips now...if they'll ever have one. /:
Anyways, thanks for sharing. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah true. ^^ :D

Just out of curiosity, does a majority of Mark's fan accept Chalida as his koo kwan? Or love them as much as we do? /: I know that one time the reporters were telling Mark and Mint about the Mark-Mint fan signs but I just dunno if that still exists...the love for Mteam. haha :p
If you want a comprehensive answer, the best place to find out is MTEAM Forum. LOL. Otherwise, I'd rather not rehash the history because part of the answer actually involves Mark's manager.

So I'll just give a short and incomplete answer here.

There's a difference between fans at Pantip and PrinFanclub. The latter likes Chalida, but not so much the former.

As for the M&M Love? It is still there. Even if they are quiet.

@1:02

M&M signs at Tawan Deard Star Chat Extra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvxqHHSSj_Q

@1:53

Fans admitting to being Mak-Mint FC, but they're also happy to see Pope and Yaya. HAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVtbCi1b4I

@4:49

A fan admitting to coming to Tawan Deard Chat Extra to cheer for Mak-Mint. She also later requests to take pics specifically with MTEAM. There were a few screams here and there. HAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMBSr63W8jI

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AIgoo I'm not suppose to be here !! HW TIME :/

But EEEEKS I just watched the last clip you shared!!
I love it how Mak even thanked the fan after she said she was cheering for MTEAM
soo cute. hahha and Mint clapped her hands ahhhh cute
Love it how he also let Mak get the chance to sit w/Mint for a slight sec ahhaha till they switched spots agaiN !

Can't wait for bts clips either

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mteam will always be in my heart no matter what. Without them, I would have fallen out of love with Thai lakron. Mark remains in my heart forever! =) Best wishes to nong'Mint =)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Girls I am suppose to be asleep ! It's 1:30 !!
But then i was on yt lol then my sister screamed and showed me this

credit: Mak IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And now I'm wide awake !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nong'Mint looks like P'Anne right here !
Look at where her hand is located :p

ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahaaha ipsmile! i cant believe u have this up too. lol
wow, mint so pretty! mark so manly! hahaa
the other girl is pretty cute =)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oiiii Mint, hehehehe chan roo chan roo :facepalm: :facepalm:
omg omg omg ! eeeeeks

Someone commented "Wow lucky day" to P'Mak ahhahaaha