[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Boy's lonely.

And somebody told Chalida to "doo lae P'Mak" /// take care of P'Mak. Huhuhuhuhu. I know who she is too. She seems close to m&m.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Girls I am suppose to be asleep ! It's 1:30 !!
But then i was on yt lol then my sister screamed and showed me this

credit: Mak IG
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

ehehehehe I saw Boy's comment. He sure is lonely LOL !!
Random comment tho ahahha

I saw that comment too !!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeekkks !
I saw the pic when it was at 598 likes now its up to 1000 !
danggg eheheh

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
That picture is so awesome. The entire casts look so handsome and pretty. WAHHHH!!!! Her hands! Her hands. haha. I think cops and doctors are so sexy!

Bout time Mark uploaded a pic with Mint in it onto is IG. Even tho it's under the guise of NM2, it's the start of something.

OMG! haha Mint uploaded the same pic on her IG. LMAO. I love mteam; they're so in sync with each other.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^That's probably why Marky boy chose that picture.

Plus, he's being sneaky again by choosing a group picture. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not only are they in sync but they pretty much titled the pics the same:

Chalida: First Day NeurMek2

Prin: NeurMek2 First Day

LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
One last thing,
I just noticed he deleted the pic of him and EYE LOL
wtheck boyyyy ahahah

M&M themselves are teasing us w/just group pics :blush: :blush:

LOL @their titles !!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I love sneaky Marky. It makes everything so much more suspenseful. Mteam is so many things, but it keeps our blood pumped.

@smilez

I think Mark only used the pic of him w/ Eye to tease Boy. Perhaps it has served it's purpose so he took it down. haha

@mintwix

LOL at their title. So cute.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is so fickle.

Even if he deleted that pic with Eye, he at least uploaded it. Mark has uploaded pics with all of his main female costars except with Chalida alone. Suspicious much?

Then again, he probably needs permission from his management to express anything directly related to Chalida. Hahaha. Or else, he'll suffer from backlash like when he followed her on IG a second time.

He can still upload quotes about Darin. ;)

P.S. Their titles are like mirrors again. Muahahaha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Eye is also in the group pic with MTEAM and Top ja.

Look at Mteam's expressions. They look familiar and a tad bit similar.

Kree kree.

Credit: M&M FB

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh!!!!!!!! Mteam are killing me! They are so freaking cute! I freaking love their wardrobe! Everyone looks good. Thanks for the pictures na, smilez and Minttwix. Mteam look so close and comfortable together. Just looking at the picture put a smile on my face.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
In that pic Nong Chalida is super stunning! She's looking so beautiful and mature with the straighter hair. I'm dying to see this lakorn so sad it just started filming but Nong C did say in 6 months we'll be able to view :)

OT Nong C and Top look really cute together :) I can't wait to see the Prae and Komsorn couple <3 Mark is cute just can't get over things anymore :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In that pic Nong Chalida is super stunning! She's looking so beautiful and mature with the straighter hair. I'm dying to see this lakorn so sad it just started filming but Nong C did say in 6 months we'll be able to view :)

OT Nong C and Top look really cute together :) I can't wait to see the Prae and Komsorn couple <3 Mark is cute just can't get over things anymore :(
Even when you see something like this ror ka, P'Neung?

Mun keu kwarm jing. Mai chai pop luang ta.

Lol. Please forgive me ta this makes no sense.:p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Eye looks like Marie in that second group pic. She's cute in some angles.

I have to admit that TOP looks so darn good in those pics of first day filming. *Crush* LOL.

Chalida is so gorgeous and beautiful. I am loving her look in here.

Can't wait to see BTS -- yayayyyy!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Im totally gonna like TOP he is pretty cute,Eye not sure maybe later.Mint is lucky she always get paired up with cuties

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HMMMMMMMMM

Arai arai pwauk ter. Could it have been what I shared in the rant thread? Hahahahah. Jk jk.

I can't believe you girls just fell for his charm only just now. I'll still always be the first one who had fangirl over him. *gloats*

Hahaha. But I'm not taking sides too early in this one the way I did during Tawan Deard. Maybe it's b/c I l know about something else. Hahahahah.

May the best man win.