[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch3 members sure are a lovey dovey family haha And poor little brother of Boy look so lost.

Anyways the last pic Alice posted of Mak, he looks short and a bit on the heavier side. Is he gaining back his weight? LOL not that it is a bad thing but hopefully he won't let his weight fluctuate even more than this. He should be working some muscles if he is to be in an action flick such as this haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida so cute.
His name is Ken. I think he's the same Ken who was active at M&M Home and ChalidaClub. But I can't be sure, because the Ken at Pantip should be a few years older than Chalida. So he shouldn't be in high school.

But if he's the same Ken, then he's also the guy I mentioned who has inside connections. The same guy who gave us brief character descriptions of Praepalin and SaengGla Autumn last year. That would make him the same guy who predicted beforehand that Mark's manager will make Mark go to the Top Awards with Mintwara last year.

In any case. If that's him. Credit this pic to him. Credit: Pek_ft11 aka Ken.

Edit: NVM. Two different Kens! Aha. Pic below is still credit to someone name Ken though.

Btw. I see Porshe in the background behind Mark. He has so many events with MTEAM, albeit separately. Ironically, the last event MTEAM attended together on V'Day last year also included Porshe! Ahaha. I'd like to see Chalida in a shoot with him.

I still love this. By SmiLez. Joop joop!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eLdMOi5hOY[/YouTube]

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Credit to Chalida's classmate's IG.

Chalida's FC covered his face with the fifth novel from Supaboroot Jutathep. Ahaha. "Khun Chai Ronnapee."

I see Chalida has many signatures on her shirt. I think it's a school tradition in Thailand.

Bless you child. Aha.

Edit: OMG. Is Chalida holding the novel too?! Is this some kinda clue? o_O

I remember for NM2. I and a couple of other stalkers compiled a pretty long list of clues last year. But this will be the first for SJ. Ahaha. Jk.

Editx2: Okay. I think our girl Chalida is indeed holding the fifth novel. What is the meaning of this? Lol.

OMG!! I don't want to get too excited.

Komchadleuk.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am sooo gonna read the novel if Chalida is confirmed in Supaboroot Juthathep!!

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!

I don't want to get too excited, but I'm already giddy. Ahahaha.

If Chalida's in the fifth part, she'd be working with P'Nok's production three times in a row already.

But I'd still love for her to be in Sai See Plerng. Hmmm.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I realized that Porshe been attending events with Mteam together and individually. I want to see Chalida with him in a shoot, mv, or movie at least.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Old pic -- but still so darn cute.

Chalida updated a pic on IG of her when she little.

And I have to say I lovve love this traditional look on Chalida from her mom IG. Hoping she is really in SJ series. There have been hints already, but not confirmed yet.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Congratz to Chalida! Now she can have more time for us... :) J/K

Off topic..

This year Mark is paired with Chalida and Kim. But I wonder why Mark is not attending any event with Chalida. He goes by himself or others like Kim. Shouldn't they start promotion Chalida and Mark cause of NM2. Are they only favoring Mark and Kim cause of Anne production? Just a thought and a little curious.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Since 3NNT ended Kim and Mark hasn't attended any events together other than their lakorn "Punya..." fitting/filming on set. -- Well Mark did attend that one award with both ladies though. I don't think "they" are favoring Mark and Kim in anyway at least from my opinion. And with Supersports event the person in charge did state that he/she do not want to work with Mark b/c of his manager. Otherwise I am sure they would want Mteam, again.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Since 3NNT ended Kim and Mark hasn't attended any events together other than their lakorn "Punya..." fitting/filming on set. -- Well Mark did attend that one award with both ladies though. I don't think "they" are favoring Mark and Kim in anyway at least from my opinion. And with Supersports event the person in charge did state that he/she do not want to work with Mark b/c of his manager. Otherwise I am sure they would want Mteam, again.
Oh, I was wondering cause on Mark's Fan IG they posted picture of Mark and Kim together. She has on a formal dress I think. It might be old, I haven't seen it that why I thought is new.. Lol my bad. Thanks bliss! :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kim and Mak did attend one event together so far that i've seen.
They modeled for some jewelry. And I just saw that pic you're talking
about Mini_Lily. I wonder what it was for?

I freaking love CH3 Family's Bondage. So cute
hahaha Alex kissed Boy's hand naruk jing jing

So excited for Chalidas next role ahhhhhhhhhh

I have yet to make another Porche/Mint mv lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It was probably an event, most likely, lol. I didn't see those jewelry photos of Markim, yet from his IG.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
it was a mnth ago. They didn't post any pics up on their ig thos lol

Boy and Rotmay. Not badd

Kane and Chompoo. Kane is sucha lucky guy. Starting as a newbie, he already got the chance to work w/older gene. nang ek's.
Maybe chompoo is next? OT ><

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ahah Mak was like "today meet katy perry. Look-alike? Hrm but those eyes aren't the kind he gives Chalida lol

Mak did go to a Family Fun Fest the same day^ But idk if he went w/him.
I can't wait to see Chalidaaaa too. Alex&Pope commented on her bby ig pic ><