[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it already halloween mint? lol she looks like a punk star hehe i am not a big fan of the color pink esp hot pink.

anyways i will have to wait until my zit is gone to record myself lol ugh why why why!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
is it already halloween mint? lol she looks like a punk star hehe i am not a big fan of the color pink esp hot pink.

anyways i will have to wait until my zit is gone to record myself lol ugh why why why!!!
Fun,I was thinking the same thing too if it was Halloween or what.hah

Hahah.Your last comment is funny.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Not feeling the make-up either.
I think it was for an event.

credit:Masaya

LOL you gals are too funny.
I am glad you gals are participating <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I spoke too soon. Remember my commentary when I said I like all of Mint's outfits to her events so far. Oops. Not this one. What event was it for?

Or... is it for a photoshoot?

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
She's soooo pretty. I can't get enough of these picsI love everything about her ensemble. Mark should've been at this event with her. I want couple pictures

^ Hmm..not liking this overthetop stuff either.

cr: as tagged + mint@pantip

LOL...I think the recent pics of Mark acting this way is him imitating his manager.

^ This guy is Mark/Nadech/Kane's manager right? I see him posing with his bag in almost every pic. He was also at the 4+1 concert I believe.
Looks like Mark's got some type of photoshoot w/ Kane.

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahaha mark look. Very funny...

Agree...maybe he just copy his manager cuz khun ae alway acting that way when he took pic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'A is in love with big name brand bags. Always be carrying some very big bags lol

I wonder if that photoshoot was for "Hairworld?" Cause thats one of
Chalida's upcoming magazine. Once again not feeling the make-up.
Reminds me of her I-SEE magazine.

credit: as tagged

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that his sister? She looks Chinese.

Love those pics of Chalida, she's an angel.

Mark's learning from Khun Ae, lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
mint you were so good with what you have been doing. what happen did that stylist not like you lol

oh well, her face us still adorable. will let it pass.