[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
sorry,ya, this is off topic. [mark/noona]

o m g, you guys it's out! part 2!

credits: gmmtvrecord's yt channel

reaction after watching it: "Wait! did he die or what????? the ending when they show that line thingy it was straight!!! meaning someone passed away but who?" I'm thinking it's my man mark!!! :teary: after that they show the both of them.Huh????

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
sorry,ya, this is off topic. [mark/noona]

o m g, you guys it's out! part 2!

credits: gmmtvrecord's yt channel

reaction after watching it: "Wait! did he die or what????? the ending when they show that line thingy it was straight!!! meaning someone passed away but who?" I'm thinking it's my man mark!!! :teary: after that they show the both of them.Huh????
I am assuming at the end they both survived !
I wonder why it was necessary to make pt2. lol kinda confusing ><

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOLZ.. maybe there is PT.3 to the mv... Hehehe. Jk.

Finally an update bts!! I still wonder why Ch3 never released any bts yet!!! Grrrr.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So freaking cutee
Mak was the first one to comment.
I believe he was like it's already morning, hurry up and get to set because P' already arrived. P as in Nok i suppose LOL or the crew
SaengGla misses his nang ek hehehe he wants her on set pronto :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So freaking cutee
I believe he was like it's already morning, hurry up and get to set because P' already arrived. P as in Nok i suppose LOL or the crew

Edit hehe P' as in him !! That makes it even cuter.
He couldn't wait anymore HAHAHAHA
thanks to minttwix hehe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

YAY finally a pic update
ARAIIIIIIIII. NAAAAAAAAAAAARUK AHHH.

So cute. Praepalin is like all srs bsn and the other two are like --- :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Looking at this, it's sorta a win-win situation. Even though Chalida was not able to work with P'Off in Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode, at least she gets to collaborate with him in NM2.

Edit hehe P' as in him !! That makes it even cuter.
He couldn't wait anymore HAHAHAHA
thanks to minttwix hehe
YES. P'Mak is always calling his Nong Mint "NONG" took kum. "Nong" Mint this, "Nong" Mint that. "P"Mak this. "P"Mak that. Listen to their interviews and you'd know what I mean. HEHE.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
True, I'm glad that Chalida get to work with P'Aof in this lakorn too though she was not able to be in his actual lakorn. Maybe her next lakorn can be for him. I want to see Chalida work w/other companies not just Medta and Maker Groups.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I kept looking at mark and notice he did gain a little weight.its time mint tease him about his weight. Payback lol but we know she is such an angel she well not. Haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I kept looking at mark and notice he did gain a little weight.its time mint tease him about his weight. Payback lol but we know she is such an angel she well not. Haha.
LMAO. She's definitely an angel, but she's not always innocent.

Remember how I shared that Alex lets Chalida put make-up on him for her amusement?

Growing up, Chalida used to round up her three younger brothers and put make-up on them as well. Boy also once said out of the 4HuaJai girls, Chalida saab tee sood (most spicy/sting/pain).

According to another fan-account from MTEAM's honeymoon trip in Pai -- Chalida also threw a jab at Mark when he made fun of her -- how she may not be able to fit the T-Shirt the FC members bought for them. HAHA. She's actually quite witty. Mark's no match for Chalida.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So cute. Praepalin is like all srs bsn and the other two are like --- :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Looking at this, it's sorta a win-win situation. Even though Chalida was not able to work with P'Off in Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode, at least she gets to collaborate with him in NM2.
HAHA those smiley faces reminds me of Num when he teases MAK ahahahaha
Yups Most def.
I'm also glad they both get to work together again even though he was her jerk-dad in STJJKK.

@fun, he's gotten chubbier. Cut it out w/your hot cheetohs ahahah jkjk

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. She's definitely an angel, but she's not always innocent. Remember how I shared that Alex lets Chalida put make-up on him for her amusement? Growing up, Chalida used to round up her three younger brothers and put make-up on them as well. Boy also once said out of the 4HuaJai girls, Chalida saab tee sood (most spicy/sting/pain). According to another fan-account from MTEAM's honeymoon trip in Pai -- Chalida also threw a jab at Mark when he made fun of her -- how she may not be able to fit the T-Shirt the FC members bought for them. HAHA. She's actually quite witty. Mark's no match for Chalida.
I love it when you share these na Minttwix HAHAHA gosh I can't stop gushing !!!
Chalida is SPUNKAYYY !!! I love it !! :p

hippo

sarNie Adult

YAY finally a pic update
I dunno what it is about this pic, but every time I see it i can't stop smiling.
It's just so cute!

thanks so much for sharing.

I don't think they will promo this with bts clips till its closer to its airing date. =(

but Mteam are soooooo cuteeeee!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So freaking cutee

aww,,,, Mark is too cute!!!!! hahahah.... Got to love that boy, man. :D