[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Chalida is cute. So darn adorable. I'm sad that she isn't promoted as much compared to the other girls. Kim is getting more lakorns than Mint. I like Kim but I rather prefer seeing Mint onscreen more. I guess Kim's dumb character in 3NNT got to me. lol
Anyways, anything new? -.-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha maybe the towel belongs to that person lmao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Chalida drives now, btw. See the hello kitty in her car? Lol.

Couldn't help but think of Chalida when I saw this.  Mark said he wanted the hello kitty case. When P'Yee asked him if he really wanted it, he blushed. Hahaha. Maybe Chalida's influence rubbed on him. Everyone knows hello kitty is like part of her identity. It tickles to even know that P'Nok and the nm2 tease her about it. HuHu.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
kind of creepy haha rotmay likes hk too haha her car is decorated with everything hk.
I know. I prefer mini mouse. LOL!! J/k

The other week I was just at the bookstore and saw that they had hello kitty t-shirts. I immediately thought of Mint.

Perhaps I'll buy after I'm done with finals. HAHA!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh this me remind of rotmay car too. Everything in her car is full of hello kitty,very like one like that. I like hk but that much,also like verything with pretty like pucca, pigteal something,tinkerbell and many more that is cute.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I read a lot of people saying Chalida could do Thai traditional dances. That's what she actually showed the elders when she first entered Channel 3. Looking forward to Piengkwan in SJ.

But Hip Hop ror? Haha. I'm sorry Chalida. But I also have my doubts. 5555 Though I do remember she said she could do hip hop when she appeared as a guest at the star stage show along with Kim, Yaya, and Mew.

Good to see MTEAM being openly friendly again. Come back to me, baby. Lmao!

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I have a good laugh out of this. Lol. It's too funny. I like how Mark use the term "wa" , haha, and how does he found those information? Was he somehow googling Mint and come upon this information? They're all teasing Mint, including Top?! He's been with Mint not even for a month yet and he's already pranking and teasing Mint?

P'Mak is too cute. He make me soo happy for posting that up. Love P'Mak mak mak na. Though even me, I'm not sure if Mint could dance hip hop. Maybe she'll have to show us that?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I have my doubts too AHHAHA !!
Susie is no bueno when it comes to it HAHA =x

Cutie patooties <3 !!! Finally P'Mak posts something up about Chalida.
ahahha agreed mintlovely ! He did some googling of some sort about his nang ek
AHAHAH thats just too cuteeeeeeeeeeee.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha mark is making fun of mint again lol.i think chalida lied about the hip pop thing, don't worry i do the same :bhehe:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaha mark is making fun of mint again lol.i think chalida lied about the hip pop thing, don't worry i do the same :bhehe:
LOL i don't think Chalida lied about her specialty being hip hop or her being good at hip hop ><
I just think she "thinks" she knows how to hiphop but others may view it differently.

ex: Susie =x