[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida just post a pic of Mark on her IG wishing him HBD! That was so nice of her.. The pic is cute. Wish I can share but the power is out at my house. I can't upload from my phone.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aww! Mark is so adorable for posting that picture of him and Chalida. I bet he'll delete it soon...which I hope not. lol (; Something must of had happen in the Lakorn for them to end up like that. Accident? Whatever it is...I'm glad to see them at the hospital together. lol He's still adorable regardless. I love their pose btw. Cute yet serious. haha (;
Mint is so adorable. I love how she adds her self into the picture. Ahaha :D I wanna see a video of them wishing him HBD! :)
Gosh. Just seeing these pictures and etc makes me so happy excited and giddy about this Lakorn. I wanna see it already!! :)
I love how it was Yadech and Bargie last year and it's Yadech and Mteam this year! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Another HBD Message Video/MV to Mark's beautiful birthday.

I envy all the fans who took picture with Mark at the of the video.
They so lucky!!!

FYI this is 10 min. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytqbIgGKxy0

Credits: Prinfanclubchannel's yt channel.

roselovesice

Awwwwwwwww! I don't care if they don't look lively in the picture. They still look cute!!!! <3
Is that Mints phone or Mark's? I love how they take turn taking the picture.
I can't wait for this scene now! It better be cute! lol
They both seem to be enjoying whatever is going on. 2 pictures in the same outfit?! Wow. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's Chalida's phone. But I love how they take turns holding it. HAHA. Cute mak.

roselovesice

What surprise me the most is that Mark's HOLDING Chalida's phone! lol Like wow. She let him hold it and even take the picture too!! Haha :)
I wonder if he offered to hold and take it or she asked him to.....? We will never know. lol

But I see. Thanks! :D

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Bday to Mark! I'm loving how mint has her own special way of wishing mark a happy bday. She may not be able to participate in the video. But this is better IMO, more personal. and she even took the time to paste her face in it. CUTE! And them posting up the pic of the same scene on their IG. I like that mint allow mark to hold her phone while taking a pic of them. It shows a somewhat intimate level in their relationship. I know I wouldn't let just anyone take a pic using my phone when I can do it myself. Can't wait for whatever surprise m&m home has in store.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
REPOST.

I just recently read from M&M FC that MTEAM were really knocked out in the right pic. I actually thought they were fake sleeping. I guess they must have been tired.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
REPOST.

I just recently read from M&M FC that MTEAM were really knocked out in the right pic. I actually thought they were fake sleeping. I guess they must have been tired.

they must be really tired,its a action larkon afterall plus mark is filming two larkons.after seeing them sleeping them next to each im rooting for bed scene :dance1: in nuer mek 2,they will look cute holding each other :bhehe: