[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sorry, not related to NM2 and I probably don't want to expose M&M's personal lives too much, but I think this should be harmless.

I think Mark's mom have been stalking Chalida as well as P'Bom for quite some time now. I know both P'Bom and Chalida meet up with P'Miang, Mark's sister, sometimes.

But it wasn't until today where I see that Mark's mom followed Chalida and even suggested a name for Chalida's new pet on IG.

I wonder if it's because she saw the SSBT HBD video clip? LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope the mamas arent planning to have these two kids date? Lol can they do it when they hit their late 20s that way there is more of a chance lmao

anyways i hope chalida's wardrobe will be better. This reminds me of mia tiang when they kept posting araya's ugly wardope but it wasnt bed when the lakirb aired. I hope it will be the aamw way for chalida.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

C: as tagged.

Bom must be having a blast hanging out w/them (=
I have the same major/interest/hobbie(film-maker) as hers !! So want to be her atm ><
She gets to experience soo much esp since her father is also one himself.
Who is Bom??? And who is her dad?

hippo

sarNie Adult
Gosh so excited for the fashion show. Gotta stay up to watch it!

Mteam and Boy!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!?
Hope they walk together

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh thanks Alice (=

EEEEEEEEKS SAME HERE.
Once again MTEAM and BOY ahhaha
you already know HAAHHAAH

We already know how its like when BOYS there !!!!!
FAN-SERVICE ALL DAY ER'DAY HAHAHAHA

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
what is this for?
Looks recent because of Chalida's shorter hair.
Chanawat

credit: NM2FB

Wow. Wow wowow WOW. It may be old, but I never saw it till now. Thanks, Smilez. :heart:

Gosh so excited for the fashion show. Gotta stay up to watch it!

Mteam and Boy!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!?
Hope they walk together
Speaking of Boy and MTEAM and events, what a sweet coincidence that Boy chose this picture to wish Mark a HBD this year. I think only MTEAM and m&m fans remember this event.

Credit boy_pakorn

I consider that event Mteam's real last event together. The day Boy teased them so badly and m&m mamas went baaaaaaaaa! Hahaha. What a coincidence jing jing. Reu mai chai? 

I also notice both Chalida and Kim wished Mark HBD on IG. But there's a difference. Kim calls Mark "bro" and Mark calls "Kim" sis. But. MTeam never addresses themselves as bro and sis before, unless maybe if it's in front of the reporters? Lol. When Chalida wished Alex HBD, she specifically called him "bro" and Pope specifically calls Chalida "sis" before, but MTEAM never ever uses such terms between themselves, even though Chalida is Mark's only nang aek who P'Miang calls "sis."

Whoo. Wall of texts eek laew. Wun nee, chun neur. La gorn. zZzzZZzzz