[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see pics from the event. I've been wondering why Chalida haven't been doing event with Mark to promote this lakorn. I hope Chalida/Mark get the same amount of events as Kim/Mark.

Also how come there's BTS on Mark and Kim lakorn when they bearly started filming. But NM2 there's only BTS on the fitting and opening cermony. Don't tell me even the reports favor Mark/Kim than Mark/Chalida. Or is it because it Anne production. I'm just curious!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know who is in charge of which BTS to air -- but so far Punya lakorn has aired more BTS than NM2. Lol. Anywhoo waiting for event updates........

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's Mark..

OMG! WE CAN WATCH THE FASHION SHOW LIVE.. but can't read Thai and need an account!!! >.<
http://www.fandfclothing.com/index.php/live/register/normal

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
M&M Home.. Website -- so much easier to navigate ^__^
http://sites.google.com/site/mmatpantip/home

FASHION SHOW Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FandFThailand
No pics of the models yet, but pics of the set up and stage. Looks beautiful!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Blah. I'm gonna have to wake up at 6am to catch this live now.
Anyways, I think the reason why there's more BTS of Kim/Mark is because it's Ann who's directing it. You know how big Ann is and how this is her first time directing. I'm just sad that there's more Kim & Mark than Mteam.
I think the reason why Mteam don't call each other bro/sis is because of how rumors spread like fire when it comes to Mteam. Also, Mint and Mark doesn't talk about who's fat and etc., not that I know. They seem to be considerate of one another...other than that one time when he called Mint a brat. lol
I just wish Mteam would have that kind of relationship. :) I hope they have it secretly. lol

roselovesice

I don't think it's a new event. I'm pretty sure they have been doing this for quite some years now. I know Ch7 does it...where they get prayed on and etc. I don't know the name though. ):
And yeah the pictures are new because Art P. had some pictures of him and Namfon at that place on his instagram. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow.. Really, smilez.. hjehee. goodluck on that ;)
LOL most def ty (=
Will keep myself occupied w/making videos :dance2:

Anyways, I think the reason why there's more BTS of Kim/Mark is because it's Ann who's directing it. You know how big Ann is and how this is her first time directing. I'm just sad that there's more Kim & Mark than Mteam.
I think the reason why Mteam don't call each other bro/sis is because of how rumors spread like fire when it comes to Mteam. Also, Mint and Mark doesn't talk about who's fat and etc., not that I know. They seem to be considerate of one another...other than that one time when he called Mint a brat. lol
I just wish Mteam would have that kind of relationship. :) I hope they have it secretly. lol
Sighs. Even though we do get less BTS clips of NM2, IG sure does help keep us updated :wink:
IG is like a BONUS for us LOL
heheh MTEAM does tell each other they are fat :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
those pictures are some new Ch3 event don't know what's the name, anyone know?
Yah its new. You can tell by Chalida's hair LOL
like you gals, I don't know either.

At the same Buddha praying event, I remember a year or two ago, Mak was sitting next to Yaya and he couldn't sit still.
Reminds me when I am at the temple. lol I also couldn't sit still when Abbot chun did his chantings/blessings
ohh memories <---OT ><

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
thank you soo much Bliss <3

Can't wait ! All nighter it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardcore.....meurn derm. Imma have to stay up too...but for something else....T^T

I think you must have missed some/a lot of stuff/memories. MTEAM were actually THE 4HuaJai pairing who kept calling each other fat and making fun of each other. They even competed on who would lose weight faster. Anyone remember the WPM BTS where MTEAM did most of the interviews and when Chalida burned Mark by telling everyone he forgot to wear his underwear? According to some magazine, after Chalida revealed this, he chased her afterwards and tried to kick her. Of course, playfully I assume. HAHAHA.

Lately, MTEAM seem more considerate of each other. I feel like their relationship with each other has become maturer. They still have a natural tendency to tease each other, but if you observe carefully, esp the fancams, they are deliberately holding back when they're in the public eye. One of the fan accounts during the Honeymoon shoot, Mark still made fun of Chalida's weight and vice versa though.

I actually don't see how calling each other bro and sis would create or relate to rumors. Lol.

But rumors do spread like wildfire when it comes to MTEAM. It's ridiculous. Mark doesn't have the same problem with Kim or Yaya. It's so annoying. LOL.

roselovesice

Oh yeah he did call her fat. I'm probably thinking of something else. I try to get myself updated at some point, ya know? lol
I guess it's cause I've gotten use to their mature ways - ish now. hahaaa :)
At least we know people keeps their eyes on Mteam and not him with his other nang'eks. lol more news for us. :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hardcore.....meurn derm. Imma have to stay up too...but for something else....T^T

I think you must have missed some/a lot of stuff/memories. MTEAM were actually THE 4HuaJai pairing who kept calling each other fat and making fun of each other. They even competed on who would lose weight faster. Anyone remember the WPM BTS where MTEAM did most of the interviews and when Chalida burned Mark by telling everyone he forgot to wear his underwear? According to some magazine, after Chalida revealed this, he chased her afterwards and tried to kick her. Of course, playfully I assume. HAHAHA.

Lately, MTEAM seem more considerate of each other. I feel like their relationship with each other has become maturer. They still have a natural tendency to tease each other, but if you observe carefully, esp the fancams, they are deliberately holding back when they're in the public eye. One of the fan accounts during the Honeymoon shoot, Mark still made fun of Chalida's weight and vice versa though.

I actually don't see how calling each other bro and sis would create or relate to rumors. Lol.

But rumors do spread like wildfire when it comes to MTEAM. It's ridiculous. Mark doesn't have the same problem with Kim or Yaya. It's so annoying. LOL.
Ohhmmo!! Memories HAHAHA
The moment when Chalida shared that with everyone was hilarious !!!! I remember LOL-ING so hard along w/Chalida
She couldn't stop laughing herself hahhaha
Those times were super cute where they were able to openly joke around with each other.
Nowadays, its much more complicated. People be getting on their case from left to right. SMH.
They are more aware of their on-lookers now so it is harder to see them interact like before.

Maturer is a great way to put it. When they do make jokes now, its more calmer should i say AHAHA

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Kob jai ja tee ruk. :heart:

Mark is doing that gay pose again. HAHAHA. How did I learn to love the boy? My oh my. It's hard love.

Your MV amazes me as always. Every time you post one up, I get a lil excited. 5555555555!!!!!!! It's like searching for easter eggs in your video sometimes when I watch it. HUHU. Japanese movies and games tends to hides lots of easter eggs. OT eek laew. >< Talod ler chun.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kob jai ja tee ruk. :heart:

Mark is doing that gay pose again. HAHAHA. How did I learn to love the boy? My oh my. It's hard love.

Your MV amazes me as always. Every time you post one up, I get a lil excited. 5555555555!!!!!!! It's like searching for easter eggs in your video sometimes when I watch it. HUHU. Japanese movies and games tends to hides lots of easter eggs. OT eek laew. >< Talod ler chun.
mai pen rai ja :dance3: :dance3:
No new pics yet.

HAHHAHA when it comes to you and P'Mak it IS harsh love hehehe
Like what you've stated @Mteam forum lol

jing lor? (=
Esp. when it comes to my pic slideshow it's super fast ehhehehe !
That's how i feel w/Mteam ! Emotional rollercoaster.
My next slideshow is for sure going to be slower than that one !!
Stay tune na :p HAHAHA you're so funny when you are off topic :dance2: