[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, thanks for the caps, Bliss.

Yes. I watched it! Chalida came out first!

Near the end, Mark seemed really into it. HAHAHA. It looked like Chalida was like (slight wtf): "What is he doing?" Then he tried to invite her to dance, I can tell. HAHAHA. But I think she was shy and tried to dance with Ice instead. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's not all that much. It went by really quick. Each appeared individually and then at the end they all appeared together. Ploy and Chompoo were leading the party like two queen divas. LOL.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol -- they are the queen of diva afterall. :p

I like the bright dress Chalida has on though.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This first cap is credit to m&m home. The other five is credit to me. Sorry. It's very blurry.

Look at this! I tell ya! Marky wanted to dance with Chalida. 55555 She's like: What is he doing? Lol.

They were next to each other all the time near the end.

I totally like how he busted out his move here. 5555

Hrrmm Hrmmm. Chalida, turn towards your man girl! Hehehe. JK!

Marky, try harder boy. :p

hippo

sarNie Adult
Awesome! Thanks so much MINT.

love ur descriptions.
I didn't think it was n for another hr or so.
Mark looks hilarious!! And that's only in pics I think I would LOL hard if I saw him in a clip. Looks so funny.
Why won't Chalida turn to her man? Lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know right? Our little girl was shy or something. It went by so quick. I don't think I was seeing things, but it felt like Mark wanted her attention. 5555

When he busted out his move, I think Chalida didn't really expect it. But then again, I think they rehearse for this, right? Because everyone was supposed to take take turns showing off at least once. Lol.

I wanna watch it again. 55555

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooooy.. Lol. You can really tell that Chalida was shy... ahahaha.. Where has Boy??! I want to see his dance moves.. he should have came in between Mteam and start dancing with Chalida since she won't dance with Mark.. remember the ig pic? he want to hip hop with chalida afterall.. lol.. well too bad he ain't praek for SJ series... sorry marky boy!!! that will be for james to see......... :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Bliss, you just reminded me of the butterfly event where Chalida was supposed to dance with both Marky and Boy. She was shy at that time too. Hahaha. She still is. But at that time, Mark was also somewhat shy. He was sweating so badly, remember? This time however....He seem more aggressive. Lol.

I think it lasted for less than 3 minutes near the end of the show.