[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Attempted shuffling... failed haha. Still love you tho Mark. Is it me or his catwalk is weird. Same with Ploy lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So Boy did go meet up with Margie's gang. Haha.

As for Mark, he went back home and watched this with his sister.

The person in the screen is someone name Tong below. Look at THAT. Someone's being seduced. Lmao!

Credit IG: Ja, Mark's sister, and Tong

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
mark so funny his dance are funny too. if the twos girl of the front mark @4:55 is ploy and chompoo right

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mteam dancing in that video is so cute. And Markie is soooo into it. LMAO. He's so hyper! Someone mentioned it, and I agree that Mint's feather earring is so pretty. I think she's gonna start some fashion trend with that.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it, Boy cannot do without Margie.. Lol.. JK! I bet Mark was totally hiding somewhere ........................

Lol. Mark is watching thai traditional dance.. Hmm, sounds like he's been following up with Piengkwan. Huhrr?

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
You know why Mark is so happy at the event? Look at him surrounded by all those girls!!!

I find this pic of mteam so funny. Mark's waist is the same height as Mint's butt. LOL. And yet they manage to top off at the same height.

I guess this is what they wore to the after party...

Gosh, there's so many cute pictures of Mint...

But, wowzer! I know she's wearing shorts under there, but this could really give guys ideas. Betcha Mark secretly saved this pic of her to stare at in private. o__O

cr: as tagged

hippo

sarNie Adult
Lucky am at home watching that vid of Mark, otherwise it would be so embarrassing if I had a fit in public.
Gosh wen he fully burst out dancing, it was just so hilarious! But so cute too.
Looks like a really fun catwalk.

Thanks so much smiles =]]
My cheeks are in pain!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks so much smiles =]]
My cheeks are in pain!
Mai pen rai ja AHHAAHAH

Mak urieeeee !
My sister and I be doing that dance Mak was doing HAHAHA
We crack up each time. HAHAHA
Party Rocket Anthem always plays during work time, I hope I don't LOL when I hear it AHHAAH
Now it's going to remind me of Mak hahaha

This was such a youthful event ! I love the colors !! Whoooppie Summers around the corner after Spring (=

@Fun, agreed about Ploy. LOL ><
Her strunt on the catwalk was weird !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAH that was his comment on her IG pic from F&F "Heard you were startled when I was dancing?"
LOL ohhh who wouldn't be startled boy? HAAHAH The look Chalida gave Mak was more like "what devil went inside you?"
I can't stop LOL at how he broke out dancing HAHAHA such a dork.
His fist pumps are hilarious !!!
He's like punching an invisible person instead of doing fist pumps in the air LOL
it also looks like he's riding his bicycle or something ohh snaps HAHHAHA

Mak is doing this but in motion 555555

C: MmK

I needa be quiet now, LOL-ING too loud ahah

i think he rocking the pink and they match! <3 the pix's.....
Mak did rock the pink at this event ! Everything complimented well.
Comparing to when he wore the baby pink suit. It was too much for my taste.

All in all, I enjoyed every bit of this event.
Made my dayyyy and night ahahaha
Nigh now took khon.
fandee na !!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahhha Oh who wouldn't be startled. I mean if someone started punching the air and dancing would startle me too. lol super unexpected. lol
I love Mark. He's so silly. Cute how even took the time to tag her name on his comment. lol
Did you guys see their infamous stare, again, picture? :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OH. M&M love gazes. M&M mamas were talking about it too during this event, but I still haven't spot it yet. Can someone cap it or point it out, plz? :D I cba to look for it right now. HAHA. Unless it's the one posted on FB. LOL.

Credit IG: boy_pakorn

LMAO!!!!! Boy makes this his mission. Getting daras to do crazy poses. HAHAHA.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OH. M&M love gazes. M&M mamas were talking about it too during this event, but I still haven't spot it yet. Can someone cap it or point it out, plz? :D I cba to look for it right now. HAHA. Unless it's the one posted on FB. LOL.

Credit IG: boy_pakorn

LMAO!!!!! Boy makes this his mission. Getting daras to do crazy poses. HAHAHA.

Same here?

I knew it would be a great idea to just come back ya know
AHAHHAHAHA And Boy ends up having the funniest pic postest up
OH BOY !! I loveeee this
thanks for sharing Mint (=

Chanawat @3:57. Something little.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Credit: Tipstar @Spicyforum

Ahahaha! Oh gosh. I love how Boy is influencing everyone in a good way. How silly.