[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
What mteam say in the pic that mark was in uniform?

You mean their lil chat? I think they were just comparing whose neck is fatter? My best guess. Lmao! Some other Thai speakers weren't quite sure either. MTEAM hasn't really changed. Always using slang I'm not familiar with.

how love these!! especially the one bagrie with mteam.
I like margie's eyes and expressions when she looked at mteam.....
I love her smirk. There's "something" in her stare. It's like she knows something. Reminds me how she said "ew Mint, Mint" when Chalida burned Mark by revealing he didn't wear his underwear. 5555 I'd love to see Margie and Mark work together in a lakorn project. Huhu.

Credit to Mint fb
Thanks, Alice. I like this fan-cap. How I miss their humor. I've never seen this one. Narak ah.

Mint: I know what you're thinking, Mr. Fat. (Roo na kid arai yoo Ta-Ouan)
Mark: I'm not gonna court/flirt with you, but I'll reserve you na. (P' mai jeeb, tae P' jorng na).

555 Reminds me how Boy said Mark "reserved" Chalida, and how Boy's assistant said Chalida "graduated Prin" and then Margie asked Chalida "What does reserve mean?" 55555 Funny coincidence. Yesterday, Margie's boyfriend, Tong, even uploaded a picture of himself with a "reserved" tag. People teased that he was reserved by Margie. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Mintwix yeah i catches an eye on that pic cap so quickly cut and paste straight away their fun conversation making me blush on how i adore mteam so much
they both a koo-kwan talod pai no matter how far they are apart or don't see each other they are always made from heaven as a couple
thanks 4 translation cap na ja chun dee jai jung leuy kob jai ter na ka Mintwix :highfive:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
For the one right there ^ I think it'd for pckk??
I think you are right. Hah. My bad. First I thought it was for PCKK because of his outfit
and stuff but then when I looked at the photo before and after this one and it was
all NM2's photos so I thought it was for this one.But then I recheck it again and I
saw photos of PCKK, NM2, and other events' photo together so I guess that one
is for PCKK. ahhaha... Oh well, whatever. It's a Mark's picture so I'll just leave it here
and add it to PCKK. ahhah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this weekend just gets better and better. got to touch mblaq and god. come home to check on this thread.to see some.new pictures... at least ones that i have not seen. got to see brown eye girls.but their.security guard was a lot stricter. didn't get to touch them but was able to see them at eye level.