[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What has P'Boy done do them? AHAH
more like what does P'Boy have to do with this picture !!?
Everything HAHAHA
they are so silly, Boy's influence na

C:p'MakIG

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark be admiring Chalida so openly these days. It's so obvious they're missed each other. Hopefully they can pair up at least every two years. LOLOLOLLLLLLL!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I guess this is the effect when you've been forced to suppress your true feelings for so long. Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!!

Chawp meurn gun wa! 55555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I guess this is the effect when you've been forced to suppress your true feelings for so long. Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!!

Chawp meurn gun wa! 55555
hahahah bet p'mak is enjoying it himself. Lol hahahah ESP reading M&M shippers comments hahaha satisfaction....totally loving the Nm2 cast toooooo.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

hahahah bet p'mak is enjoying it himself. Lol hahahah ESP reading M&M shippers comments hahaha satisfaction....totally loving the Nm2 cast toooooo.
I can totally see his smirk! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I was just reading some spazzes and fans mentioned this song.

[YouTube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAFIAvLf2gw[/YouTube]

I totally recommend you use this song for some sort of MTEAM vdo, Smilez. LOL!!! Seriously. Following Mark's comments towards Chalida "Do you miss me?" is like a recurring theme btw them. Lmao!!! It's soooooo cute, because Mark is the one who always initiates it.

I notice the make-up artist tagged Mark for each Chalida pic even though he wasn't in them. Reminds me of Boy's assistant and many other unnamed people always linking M&M. Narak dee. :p :p :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh damn look at Mint C. She is going to be super bad in here.hahah

-------

Looks like Mark is getting a haircut.

C: as tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalida looks so coooooool. Teh maak mak. She's gna become an action star. Once again I'm glad she's in another action lakorn. Tehhhh teee soot!!! Wahhh heheehhe Mint since you recommend it I'll def do it na. After I finish my other ones. And yay I'm almost off the hook with school. That means more time for my videos !!! I love it how they are fan servicing us on IG. Heahaaha I totally love it when fans cap what mteam say to each other ig duay. We dont get much when it comes to mteam but she we do..... Cuteness overload.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know this might be no biggy but it is to me LOL

Mint's name in here is Praepailin not Praepalin...idk if u guys knew that or was just a typo and forgot to add the I...but gahh I have to stop now lol

sorry for teh correction, I'm just in a bad mood from this hot weather so I'm correcting evrything I see lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Bshabbennxkam jabskabdnakak!!! Finally some updates!
Wow. My Mint is hardcore. lol I love how she knows how to at least fight in here. No weak N'ek. lol
oh mark. I love how close they are in that one picture. :D lol
Thank for sharing na!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If you look at that picture clearly, you see Mark's head going in trying to touch Mint's head but she didn't bend in. lol
It's just toooooo cute!!!! ♥