[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Chenz

sarNie Egg
yep I think it is, can someone translate the caption she wrote ?
didnt knw Mint is a Justin Bieber fan...is he like really popular over in thailand or something? all my thai friends are inlove with him

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
is that mint or eye?/ oh yeah its mint thought it was eye for second

so cute

he sure loves iron man

this is so cute its from a chinese fan club ATM i think thats for ateam,mteam and yadech

credit mint cha and markprin fb

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thailand loves Justin. he was a guest star in woody talk show. I feel like I'm the only female in this world who doesn't care about him lol

anyways i dislike that five finger pose lol

i love the outfit that she has on too. i guess her wardeope in here are either it looks good or a miss.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Thailand loves Justin. he was a guest star in woody talk show. I feel like I'm the only female in this world who doesn't care about him lol

anyways i dislike that five finger pose lol

i love the outfit that she has on too. i guess her wardeope in here are either it looks good or a miss.
me too dont like him at all,i dont see much big fuss abt him at all

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Look at Nok Chatchai giving Mark the eye/look.
I wonder if Mark was actually sharing some to Mint...or something. lol
Anyways, Gahhh. Mark and Mint....<3

Thanks na!

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
is that mint or eye?/ oh yeah its mint thought it was eye for second

so cute

he sure loves iron man

this is so cute its from a chinese fan club ATM i think thats for ateam,mteam and yadech

credit mint cha and markprin fb
Thanks for the update! Mteam look so cute! Oh, I think it's Mint in the first pic.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
M&M sharing sweets. Or is Mark just holding the bowl for her royalty? LOLOLOLOL.

But that's fair. Now we know M&M be feeding each other. Just look at my Siggy. 5555555

yep I think it is, can someone translate the caption she wrote ?
didnt knw Mint is a Justin Bieber fan...is he like really popular over in thailand or something? all my thai friends are inlove with him
She wrote: "You don't have to stare at me all the time. HAHAHAHA."

I personally think she's sending the message to Mark. Lmao!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really enjoy all the updates !!! The pics are super cute. Mak love to stare at all of his nang eks tae when he does it to Chalida, you can totes see the difference. Lol pood kwarm jing na hehehe he's so sweet!! Holding her bowl hahahah Nok is def teasing mak with that look hahaahhaag he knows wassup

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I really enjoy all the updates !!! The pics are super cute. Mak love to stare at all of his nang eks tae when he does it to Chalida, you can totes see the difference. Lol pood kwarm jing na hehehe he's so sweet!! Holding her bowl hahahah Nok is def teasing mak with that look hahaahhaag he knows wassup
Most of his stares can be categorized as jao chu more or less, regardless of who his target is only b/c he has such naturally sweet eyes. But when his target is Chalida, there's usually real depth in it. It's like the boy is actually contemplating or pondering about something. His eyes are usually filled with lots of adoration.

Aww.. I love this pic, never see it before. Wow Mark so aggressive lolz! :cheer:
Reminds me of their slap/kiss during the 4hjhkk casting session. Hehe. Mteam should jusst have at least one slap/kiss lakorn.