[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Noooo. :p Matt and Mint were just there for the opening of the new restaurant.

I installed bang channel on my iPad just now. Lol.
Did you watch the show that Mark was in as the star they were stalking?
I just finish watching it Live. It was so funny when he was on the bed and the two hosts
came in and sited next to him then his cell phone ring or buzz and the hosts was like "who
is it?" with the o m g voice and he was like it's Chalida. hahaha.. cute.

He's so cute in the show. aww... makes me love him more.hahah..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
eheheh...wahhhhh...oh well.

"Chalidaaaa"....loved how he said her name.
wonder what app or program it was ..hrmmmm???

i wanna know what his tat says now.

Mark so cute on the show...i love this side of him =)
I love that side of him too!! :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Did you watch the show that Mark was in as the star they were stalking?
I just finish watching it Live. It was so funny when he was on the bed and the two hosts
came in and sited next to him then his cell phone ring or buzz and the hosts was like "who
is it?" with the o m g voice and he was like it's Chalida. hahaha.. cute.

He's so cute in the show. aww... makes me love him more.hahah..

Yes. Lol. The hosts were all over him.

Credit: nampraw

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes. Lol. The hosts were all over him.

Credit: nampraw
ahhaha. Thanks for the funny photos. i didn't know they were gay guys i thought they were girls for real until i
watch it and heaard their voices.hahha

----------------------

c: nonzee2499's ig

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Anyone remember the long list of hints we had compiled months prior to the official confirmation of NM2?

I got another list started. Thanks to MMk and myself. ;) But don't want to disappoint since it's not fully confirmed.

June, July, August? Hahahaha. Don't want to tease, but it just keeps adding up.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Anyone remember the long list of hints we had compiled months prior to the official confirmation of NM2?

I got another list started. Thanks to MMk and myself. ;) But don't want to disappoint since it's not fully confirmed.

June, July, August? Hahahaha. Don't want to tease, but it just keeps adding up.
arai ah? I'm curious nowwww. Perhaps another Mteam lakorn Lor?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i really really want mark and mint to do the remake of ka neung ha. i know there is already one with film but omg i just rewatched pat and ning version can't help but imagine these lovely pair as poom and yai mankaew lol so sad that ch8 had to ruin one of my all time favorite lakorn. btw still is one of the best ever. #justsaying lol

i haven't seen the show yet, is it in place of rs? anyways why did they cancel that show?

hippo

sarNie Adult
grrrrrr MINT!!!! your such a teaser.
hrmmmmmm....now i wanna go back and look at the list....but i don't have the time...*sigh.

i'll just have to put up with your teasing for now MINT and wait for confirmation too....ehehehe.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
grrrrrr MINT!!!! your such a teaser.
hrmmmmmm....now i wanna go back and look at the list....but i don't have the time...*sigh.

i'll just have to put up with your teasing for now MINT and wait for confirmation too....ehehehe.
hippo do you know where the old list is???,i have time on my hands

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Mint your such a tease! You shouldn't be teasing an old lady like me tho!! It's cruel and unusual punishment!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sorry, have no account. Mteam are leading the poll though.
^Quite nice considering it's been two years without any fan service, many conplaints about PLR, love rumors/promo with other people, new fans for other pairings, and also considering NM2 is an action lakorn.

I'm actually starting to want mteam in a slap/kiss lakorn now. At first, I wanted slap/kiss for Chanawat. But looking back at mteam's casting clip. Slap/kiss for mteam please. Hahaha.