[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
People should sign in na. You can always sign in anonymously. Lmao.

Credit one of the prinfanclub members. Also IG Mark, Kim, Top Darinee.

I wonder how often Chalida visits the channel or punyachon set? Last time she uploaded Ann's pic too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Their gang is always in touch...i'm actually jealous how they keep in touch as for mine...we all split up after high school LOL guest tat part of life...anyways margie hair got to go no like! But as for da other they all look fine! Thanks

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The only time I will ever like Margie's hair is when she at least styles it. Like if it's volumed, crimped, curled, or something then that is when it actually looks nice. :) But I think i've gotten used to it. :p

Anyways, thanks for all the pictures ladies. Mark and Mint.....gosh. These two are so cute together. Too bad they weren't standing next to each other at the party. ); lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone!!
So when is it airing? I can't wait to see them on screen again

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Don't worry anymore. I found out while I was backtracking. December??? I thought it would air in another month. That's pretty far. It's not my summer holidays but that's a good 6 months away!!

roselovesice

Top is pretty handsome. :) I don't care about his shortness anymore. He looks stunning in his black suits from the previous pictures. (; LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sonia and Chalida will be playing half-sisters with different mothers.

Tbh, I think I'm really excited to see other scenes besides love scenes now. Haha. I think Praepalin will be having a lot of intense verbal and emotional exchanges with her mother and sister.

I see SaengGla all impatient in the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdtlOin_shM&list=UUqHzFnImGGFdXQ1wIZC9JHw&index=1&feature=plcp

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Half sister with Sonia? I truely wasn't expecting that. We know more about the characters now. I would like to see some fight scenes between Mint and Sonia. See how intense it would be.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Sonia and Chalida will be playing half-sisters with different mothers.

Tbh, I think I'm really excited to see other scenes besides love scenes now. Haha. I think Praepalin will be having a lot of intense verbal and emotional exchanges with her mother and sister.

I see SaengGla all impatient in the back.

this seems to be interesting now i cant wait for this larkon,in the bts they seem to be urgue with each other, mint looked so pissed off.thanks mintwiz

roselovesice

Whaaa! I Love it when they do something exactly alike. They must be learning from each other a lot. LOL (;