[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg m&m is always in sync. even their pj are similar. i want paroro!!! the one were taew is wearing hehe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Cyber isopraxism as well ka. They're even in sync on instagram. They replied to Margie at the same exact minute/time and basically demanded the same thing yesterday. Haha.

http://sunkissedara.wordpress.com/2012/06/24/igmargie-is-treating-the-gang-5/

Btw. Finally created myself a blog.

Hippo. I'm glad you still read and appreciate those translations. I've translated a few new lines as a tease just now. ;D It's also on my blog. Please visit them. Haha.

hippo

sarNie Adult
eheheh....i will surely visit =)))
i love the translations and really appreciate you translating it for us all :heart: :heart: ...my mum think's i'm crazy because i've already seen the lakorn...LOL. but i can't stop. there's just so much more detail

are they gonna be filming NM2 this week?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
eheheh....i will surely visit =)))
i love the translations and really appreciate you translating it for us all :heart: :heart: ...my mum think's i'm crazy because i've already seen the lakorn...LOL. but i can't stop. there's just so much more detail 

Then your mum must think worst of me since it's almost 100 times more energy consuming to translate then to read. ><

Ignite my passion, bebe!! Lmao. /gibberish 

But no. I will never, ever forgive good feeling for butchering PLR. I can get over a lot of things and move on, but I just can't get over this and it's been almost two years.*laughs bitterly*!! And I don't have to be an MTEAM fan to rage about this. Just an ordinary viewer who was hoping for too much. Though of course, now I'm a DIN loverrrrr. His story should have come to life - not just in my imaginations-  but cinematographically. Hopeless romantic much? Blame P'Ja and P'Mam for setting the bar so high only to lead me to disappointment when I met good feeling............... Oh...............was I supposed to feel good.....?......hAhhhAhAaHaaa!!!!!!!!

But no. TH & DJA captured my imaginations and I fell in love with the Adisuans and their world. It was not so much the romance aspect of their stories, but the family theme was a charm that endeared many of us to the characters and their relationships with each other. 

That charm did not exist in PLR. Good feeling did not try to translate that into the lakorn AT ALL. We had stooooopid scenes of Pang pretending to be a ghost, Kik putting Jessica in a dog cage, and Chalida screaming because she suddenly, out of the blue, yooohoooo whoooohoooooooo saw a green snake in the garden of Eden!!!!! 

All that is nonexistent in the novel!! More than that, I find no entertainment value in such nonsense that contribute nothing to the plot or character development. They want to change the story and assassinate the pranangs? Fine! Finee. Fineee.  But at least make it come out pretty, pleasssseeee!! I mean, why would you ruin something that was already beautiful???? I'm asking this incredulously.

But noooooo. They wasted films-hours-MTEAM- everyyythiingggg!!!!!

I don't mean to slight anyone who have may heartily enjoyed the lakorn -  but no words can describe how butchered the lakorn version was when compared to the novel. It's RIDICULOUS. 

Beating a dead horse yet again. Sue me........or blame Hippo! xd

I just realized that's more rage than all my rants in 2010 combined, and I don't mean in terms of how huge the wall of texts is. Haha!!!

are they gonna be filming NM2 this week?
I believe so. But I read Mark is taking a break this week. Chalida is also not set to be back till next week. So neither m&m are on set this week from what I gather. The veteran actors like P'Aof and Sonia should be there though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol @mintwix. i dont blame u. i still have not forgiven good feeling. it felt me with a bitter memory. i visited ur blig already *angry face* why didnt u share it back in 2010 lol

loved it by the way. will have to go thu every post u made soon.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Fun

Hahaha. It hit me pretty late--no very late-- that I should have made and opened a blog long time ago.

Thanks for visiting it na ka. Take your time. 88 posts. Sabai sabai. ;D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Minttwix, I am enjoying reading every bit and pieces of everything ja. Memory lane most def <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
nok scares me lol

thanks to minttwix i have been lagging lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Is there a photoshoot going on!?? I see various daras including chalida Margie boy Mario Alex Kim and Kane ? Or is it an event!? Nvm I think it's for an event!