[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chaaim showed some cleavage when she wore that risqué dress. Hahaha. Din was protective.

Mark's facial expression is pretty weird there. 5555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. Haha. He's probably getting ready to look lustful. Lmao.

In the previous pic from the watersplashing scene, princhalida on IG did say it was some kind love scene, but they're not sure. Hmmm.

I also saw applebehappy uploaded a pic of a nm2 staff holding the "sorry" sign.

I wonder what Sangkla did to warrant such an apology. It seems thematic. Haha.

We've waited too long. I need a more detailed synopsis. I can't take this mystery anymore.

fun

Expired Sarnie
they should consider hiring mints mom as a pr lol

i need to take a picture of not again and send it to them lol november will be a busy month for me. i will only think of big bang and that is really unfair to my m&m.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my! Things are getting so heated between Mark and Mint! I Mean Praepailin and Sangkla! LOL So much Love......haha
Totally cannot wait to see those interesting scenes. (;
Every time I see Eye and Top together, I always find them so cute together. I think I might like this couple now. Hahaha. Top is definitely growing a lot on me. And so is Eye. :)
Thanks for sharing! :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah, this is what Mark meant when he said back in March : "It wasn't my day! Heum Heum." that heummmmm is like he "mun kiew" lmao.

I guess they take turns with "paybacks."

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/03/26/ignang-sao-prin-and-payback-7-2/

Ou. Mteam's facing each other again. Like in the 4hjhkk opening. They were the only pair who faced each other. Some things just don't change.

Cr: mint_chalida

fun

Expired Sarnie
eeekkkk!!! see how much these two r showing their love lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my! She did slap my Man Mark! O: I wonder how he feels about it...in the lakorn. Heheh SLAP AND KISS!! :D lol Thanks for sharing na! Oh Mteam. They be making me so excited. :D

Anyways, OT but who's Patcharin Oil....? I'm just curious. :) Don't know if she's popular...or not.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm so shy just thinking about the love scene or the water scene however you want to call it. PLR didn't have such scenes sooo omg I bet their hearts were racing even faster then before kekekeke eeeekss. I remember reading that they are not shy around eachother anymore (but where did I read that from!?) I bet during this scene butterflies took flight in their stomaches wooohoooo ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
chalida is 18, so she can definitely do some smooching lol there's no need tp be shy anymore hehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha. Eye's so funny. She's all smiley and happy while the others are ready to kick a** and they're so serious.hahha