[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
loving all the pics!!
Chalida is gorgeous.
Marky boy is sick. Chalida wrote that he has a sore throat, but keeps eating snacks...eheheh.
they are so cute!
awww his been cuffed...can't wait for this!

thanks for all the updates.
major spazzing.
what a great start to the day :dance3: :dance3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Waahhhhh! So many cute pictures! :D thanks for sharing.
Mark isn't sick. He's just pretending because he wants Miss. Chalida to take care of him. LOLOL jkay (;

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Why do we always have so many lurkers. Mai kao jai. Heuheuheu.

Which hand lock// grip, look tighter ka? Left/Right, Sai/Kwa, Migi/Hidari???

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha of that 20, it could have been me. I have so many devices, some I automatically sogned on other ones I just use it for the heck of I but I am not logged in.

hippo

sarNie Adult
lol i could have been one of the 20 as well, my ipad won't let me sign in for some reason. meh.

the grip on the right is tighter jaaaa!!!!
alwayssss!!!!
even, just the hands look more intimate...lol....like they've known each other for a while...eheheheh...ITS COMPLETE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

mark was funny in those clips, he was a little nervous and scared because of the effects....LOL.

Thanks for all the close ups and updates =)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo. Did you mean on the left? Lol.

Thanks fo spotting these, Hippo. I made MTEAM cuts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxTwBp63YIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2FDj1DXbgg&feature=plcp

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL...woops...yeah i meant LEFT.
it's been a long day, i got my right and left mixed up...LMAo.....woops.
thanks MINT =). what a mistake.

no problem, any time. i love 'em!
don't have to watch the whole clip just to see them, just watch your cuts. it's more than enough to put a smile on my face.
i spazz every time! its just to cute!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult

credits to their original owner
wow i love every pics u gals posted! its the left hand lock im sure. oh has anyone post this pic? but if anyone hasnt seen it then here. my goodness Mint is selfish haha "yhak gep ter wai tung song kon" lols! better hold on tight Mark.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

Which hand lock// grip, look tighter ka? Left/Right, Sai/Kwa, Migi/Hidari???

I never see the left one of these photo. Where did you get it ,mint? have larger version?

I like the photos of your made about their hand.
Left, must left, she caught so tight!!

I also want to share this.
same pose, them closer together, but I don't think the reason only because of time......

this moment , I just smile.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I never see the left one of these photo. Where did you get it ,mint? have larger version?

I like the photos of your made about their hand.
Left, must left, she caught so tight!!

I also want to share this.
same pose, them closer together, but I don't think the reason only because of time......

this moment , I just smile.....

They just keep getting more intimate each time...MTEAM has grown so much...even without all the love promos like the other teams. Hahahahah.

The fuller version.

rehann

sarNie Adult
They just keep getting more intimate each time...MTEAM has grown so much...even without all the love promos like the other teams. Hahahahah.

The fuller version.

just feel that when mint with mark... she hold his hand tighter.... but when with James she more loose n James tighter...
u can see mint double standrd toward this two lucky boy~ :dance2: