[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do get vocal when people bash on mint lol could care less about mark tho ×_× but there are things that I will let mintwix do on behalf of me because I too can get lazy and when having to say it more than once, I give up lol no point in trying to crack open the person's brain to fix them bc they will still remain a crack head lol get the joke? crack head ok I will hush hush now on my jokes. but I do accept negativity bc chalida do have flaws just like everyone else. and that makes me more proud of this girl. she doesn't let it bother her instead she improves and shove it up ppl faces lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm with Fun I always protect Chalida!!! ALWAYS! I protect Prin when the news relates to Chalida haha I'm so Chalida bias ❤❤❤❤

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^totes Nueng hahahah

It does it tiring tho !!!

Chalida and Mak haven't been filming with each other, bet he misses her. I love the pix with and Kluay. She looks so beautiful !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It gets tiring to listen to people talk crap? Or it gets tiring to defend MTEAM? It can't be the latter because I've seen no one done it. As for the former...People should never passively allow some things to come into their heads in the first place. If it's coincidental, like Margie said: "Let it enter through one ear and exit through the other." Or is it neither of these reasons and just my long texts? No, not even this(?)

Honestly, if people bash Chalida. 9/10, I probably WON'T defend her. I just can't stand intellectual dishonesty and especially willful ones. I won't even bother to exchange words with people who bash. But people who spread false rumors need to be corrected. Then I won't bother to stay and argue if the discussion turns ludicrous and futile. It's not just about protecting your beloved daras. But it's about protecting the TRUTH. That's the main point.

Btw. When MTEAM marries each other, some of you will start to defend Prin. LOL.

We really need MTEAM on the set of Nuer Mek 2 together because I'm sure we can all use some SPAZZ now. Haha.

I think Chalida will be on the set (of Nuer Mek 2) on her birthday. Her FC announced through Facebook that her fans can go meet her there, probably after filming. Now, I wonder if Marky will be there.

You've done so much for us,MINT. you have done so much for mteam and mteamer! Don't worry about these one who disdain, each person has their own choice. Some people only care about the results, only want to see the results. Some fans only care about the TV play. But there will always be people like you. The real mteam fans need you. We hate the rumors, but because most international fans do not know Thai, so we can't do anything. we just can follow you.You are always so clear, complete translation, explained to us. You have been the objective, detailed. You have
so much prestige in all really mteam fans.Maybe not so much, but I believe that there will always be people like you,do everything like you do.To clarify the rumors, tell people the truth and process. Because of you, so that mteam exist. the people who like to adhere to the truth always very little, in any place, any thing all like this way.Just like you said. the person who insist not because they want people say thank you to them.not because they want peoply to praise them. Just because of personality, and they are supposed to do,Want to do. I admire such a personality.

However, I also wish more and more really mteam fans, willing to leave your voice. This is the respect and gratitude to the translator and they update.

Always support you,mint!
I've said this before. The accuracy and depths of your insights are truly the most impeccable. So many words, so many voices. Sometimes, people lose sight of the real purpose.

Thank you for your kind words and for your constant encouragement. You've also done a lot for me and in turn, also for mteam. Love.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday and nice mv. Thx for the pics too i wonder whats happening? in the scenes and whats happening now with P'Chalida, her fanclub, and Mark. lol i just wish i was there. Too bad i had to leave Thailand first. :teary:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So sweet. MTEAM spent their birthdays with the nm2 crew this year. Knowing Chalida though, she'll probably have other parties like the previous night. Same with Mark back in March. Lol.

Sooooo off topic. But I notice people have been following Art and Namfon(and even the "gay" third hand) lately. Just because of their recent scandal, lol. It's quite hilarious. I've been followed Namfon, but there was always something iffy I did not like about Art so I never followed him. Just looking at their pictures, I've always felt Namfon was more sincere and loved him more. That's why I said months ago. I prefer Gale and Man Karin. Haha..... I saw Mark followed Art Pasut just now. Like wtf. Lmaooo.

Sorry for being off topic. Sweet pictures of M&M ka. :) Actions sure speak louder than words. SCREAMMMMMSSS.

Credit to chalitsuda and mm_pantip.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Nevermind. I think Art had to film some scenes for nm2 today, I would just be wtf if Mark starting following Art like all the other people I see on IG just because of that cheating scandal. Lol.

Credit Art's IG.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Aiyah! Mteam naruk jung!!!!
so jealous of fans who got to go see them on the set and so thankful that they shared the photos with us all =))))
i want some cake!!!

Mark's dedicated ig pic to Chalida for her birthday, is more like a prank to me....its a funny photo, but cute.

his face in the photo with Art is so cute! i don't know what it is about him, but he has been very cute (in my eyes) lately. it may be all the excitement building up to November!!!!....i mean i've always liked him, but every time i see him now he is just cute =DD

hope there's more photos to come and maybe some clips too....
wonder what P'Nok's blessing to her will be..eheheheh...

wonder if the august babies will celebrate together again =D, there is quite a few of them.
i saw her party pic yesterday. She looked really pretty

thanks so much Mint, for the updates.
Oh i can't access your blog! i don't know why, it says that its private. i could yesterday, but not today

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark's dedicated ig pic to Chalida for her birthday, is more like a prank to me....its a funny photo, but cute.
It was definitely a prank. The pictures of Chalida that he upload tends to be on the more pretty side and not on the prank-ish side. If you know what I mean. Haha. Plus, he called her sis. Then that mischievous "lmao" smile he used. Even Margie laughed and Mark has uploaded much more hilarious pics and chats before. Haha. Some sort of irony as per usual.

wonder if the august babies will celebrate together again =D, there is quite a few of them. 
i saw her party pic yesterday. She looked really pretty
Bargie are going to the temple on the 19th. Boy sure knows how to please his FC. If only MTEAM can be as open. Haha. Maybe Chalida will tag along again. These august babies. Lol.

thanks so much Mint, for the updates.
Oh i can't access your blog! i don't know why, it says that its private. i could yesterday, but not today
Sorry. I made it private. It'll be temporary and I'll open it again VERY soon. I'm not sure if I want to add certain features...or rely on simple, protected passwords. I'm being somewhat fickle. Haha. Plus, I noticed the last few days I've been getting a sudden large amount of visits from Thailand...I hope it's not Mark since he searched Chalida's name online before. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding.

By the way. If you still want access to the blog even when it's private, just create a wordpress account, pm your name, and I will invite you. This way, whenever I make it private again, certain people can still have access to it. You just have to go through the hassle of signing in, that's all. Lol.

Mark's sister uploaded this one.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahaha.. That will be hilarious if Mark decided to follows Art just because of the cheating thing.hahha

Damn, that cake sure looks good. :D

I hope Cherry/Krit gets to be guest star in here too. ^^

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
It was definitely a prank. The pictures of Chalida that he upload tends to be on the more pretty side and not on the prank-ish side. If you know what I mean. Haha. Plus, he called her sis. Then that mischievous "lmao" smile he used. Even Margie laughed and Mark has uploaded much more hilarious pics and chats before. Haha. Some sort of irony as per usual.

Bargie are going to the temple on the 19th. Boy sure knows how to please his FC. If only MTEAM can be as open. Haha. Maybe Chalida will tag along again. These august babies. Lol.

Sorry. I made it private. It'll be temporary and I'll open it again VERY soon. I'm not sure if I want to add certain features...or rely on simple, protected passwords. I'm being somewhat fickle. Haha. Plus, I noticed the last few days I've been getting a sudden large amount of visits from Thailand...I hope it's not Mark since he searched Chalida's name online before. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding.

By the way. If you still want access to the blog even when it's private, just create a wordpress account, pm your name, and I will invite you. This way, whenever I make it private again, certain people can still have access to it. You just have to go through the hassle of signing in, that's all. Lol.

Mark's sister uploaded this one.

Awww... Mteam are sooo narak! I love how Mark has his arm behind Chalida. Their body are so close!!! :cheer:

Yes! Your right Mint, action does speaker louder than words. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Seriously where is the video to this? Lol Oh my. I love how his hand is around/behind her. (;
Mint is too cute. I love her expression and smile to the cake. :D
Art, I think he's handsome. And yes, funny how Mark just finally followed him on Instagram....right after the cheating scandal/issue. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
So many August babies in my family that I didn't even know my little nephew shares the same birthday with Chalida lol ...well his is on the 7th and she is on the 8th. But while it is her birthday in Bangkok time, it is also my nephew in Pacific time lol Oh my new born baby cousin was born just two days ago. My aunt is on the 10th. And there are some more, just don't remember the exact day lol