[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
yay!!! crdit to applebehappy!

mteam. im happy mint had her arm around mark and held onto him tight. hehe
gosh, why cant they have a lakorn like this? where it's kiss and she slaps him.hahahahhahahahahah

And here goes Mteam. Mark carrying Mint. Wonder what happened?
:dance2: :woot2: :woot:

I'm soooo happy right now!!

maybe she broke her ankle so he have to carry her??

edit:

Mint arm only belong to Mark >///<

cr: applebehappy@IG

cr: Mint@IG

cr: Mark@IG

cr: mm_pantip@IG

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
vk;a fafm cjm ufivnidncj;as cfv;jdfm sdvi;dp ;dz;fvsng;fisjvnjd~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wow. I TOTALLY LOVE THESE PICTURES. I love how their arms are around each other. I love how he's carrying her. I am so happy i don't even know what else to say about these pictures. LOL

But thanks for sharing. I am soooooo darn excited now.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Prinnie looks like his strength has improved so he can carry Nong with ease now!!!!

Their just adorable together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey guys, new member here ^_^
I'm a thai fan whose lived in the US my whole life and although I can read and understand Thai, I can barely keep up with the thai M&M fans so it's nice to finally find fans that type in english hehe and make it easier for me to spazz with. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys about both Mark and Mint and hope that I can make myself somewhat of a use (maybe translating? haha) in this forum?
That would be awesome if you can. And welcome to Asianfuse.

yay!!! crdit to applebehappy!

mteam. im happy mint had her arm around mark and held onto him tight. hehe
gosh, why cant they have a lakorn like this? where it's kiss and she slaps him.hahahahhahahahahah

And here goes Mteam. Mark carrying Mint. Wonder what happened?
I don't want kiss-slap but I want pra ek to be you know on the aggressive side lmao and nang ek to be a little bit more daring. Allow that hunk to kiss her, instead of bitch slapping him. Maybe a push but I find slapping repetitive and boring now. Anyway OMG cuteness OVERLOAD!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
gggggrrrrrrriiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are so cute!!!!
i'm even more excited to see this now.
not to much longer!!!!
i would have died if this thread hadn't been so active and if they hadn't provided us with such great photos all the time.

Mint looks very light.
looks like Mark finally kept his word, since PLR, that he would go to the gym for her...so he can lift her with ease!
arrrggghhhhh i'm so excited

thanks for all the pics everyone

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, new member here ^_^
I've liked this pairing ever since Pathapee LehRak but just recently fell in love with them again because of Neua Mek 2 and their lovey dovey pictures on Instagram :wub: I'm a thai fan whose lived in the US my whole life and although I can read and understand Thai, I can barely keep up with the thai M&M fans so it's nice to finally find fans that type in english hehe and make it easier for me to spazz with. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys about both Mark and Mint and hope that I can make myself somewhat of a use (maybe translating? haha) in this forum? :)

:thumbup:
welcome to asianfuse. :welcome1: we also look forward into talking to u more often :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol Mak is able to lift her up a bit higher this time.

Eeeks look at his smile. It remains the same. Hahahah he's still so shy ><

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Haha look at how happy he is to just hug her. LMAO SO CUTE!!!
The secret to mteam's popularity.

Despite no love promo and no exposure.

Facial expressions and body language are universal communications. Words can be doubtful, right. (That's why MTEAM fans can be so indifferent to gossips). I think that's part of why they have so many international fans who don't need to understand Thai to perceive their charms.

Yes. The boy is happy. There are always warm feelings of delight when these two are together. Just look back at the infamous hug Din gave to Chaaim near the rivers. I think that one scene sealed it for MTEAM (ahem if we're not counting their charming BTS lol).

Aeaclub: Rao roo wa nai happy ;-) (I know you are happy) @ mark_prin

Prinfanclub: Very happy ah Bossss!!! @mark_prin Lmao.

mm_pantip: And this is the answer for the phrase : "You can only do this much, I'll do so much more than that" Right? Hahaha @mark_prin

Mark_Prin: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fan: Your face really tells you are happy. Hahaha.

Fan: Aiyyy. I want lots and lots of love scenes. I want a bed scene too ka. Hahaha.