[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I don't think Mint's mom doesn't like Mark or whatever, however I do think she wants both of them to be careful. She wouldn't follow Mark's mom if she doesn't like him, she wouldn't follow Prinfanclub, and M&M fanclubs more than the others. And about her not posting so much pictures of her daughter with Mark more than with James, is probably because she wants to promote James more since he's a newcomer, and another reason may be because she knows her daughter will be the one who be posting her picture with Mark. So that's probably why she doesn't post much pix of Mint with Mark a lot. If you look on a brighter side, you will see that her mom let Mint be close to Mark like side by side, she actually let her be that intimate with Mark more than all of her other pra'eks. If she really doesn't like Mark, I think she would mind if Mint being that close, but she doesn't mind. So I don't think her mom doesn't like Mark.

Oh, and you said she actually post up pictures of Mint with James more than Mint with Mark, you're wrong hahah She actually post up pictures of Mark (one, by himself) and him with Mint more than all of her pra'eks. Even more than pictures of Mint w/P'Pope & P'Alex. If you don't believe me, then you can type on google up, type up mint_chalida statigram, and then click on maysayaa link. There will be albums of the photos, you can count how many pix she posted up of Mint w/Mark, compared to her other pra'eks.

This is what I got;
Mint with Mark; 17 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with Alex; 8 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with Pope; 8 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with James Ma; 8 (including group pics & individual)
Mint with Pupa; 0
You SHOULD know I never mentioned that Mint's mom post less pictures of Mint with Mark. Please read carefully!
Mint's mom might not dislike or be neutral with Mark, but her reaction towards Mark is little. If you can read Thai, you will see some differences going on. I'm not saying that I know every Thai word, but I know enough to figure out. Judge for yourself. Lately, her mom posts a bunch of quotes.....like "listen to your dad"....blah blah blah.......Not sure if it has anything to do with Mteam but her mom has been writing weird quotes...Again never mentioning her mom dislike p'Mark. It's true pictures tell a lot, but PICTURES can only so go far. You NEED to read the text, understanding some meaning behind everything too. Finally, I have no intention ruining anyone here. All love is for Mteam, but I guess I get different vibes from the staff of Mteam, or Mint's mom.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You SHOULD know I never mentioned that Mint's mom post less pictures of Mint with Mark. Please read carefully!
Mint's mom might not dislike or be neutral with Mark, but her reaction towards Mark is little. If you can read Thai, you will see some differences going on. I'm not saying that I know every Thai word, but I know enough to figure out. Judge for yourself. Lately, her mom posts a bunch of quotes.....like "listen to your dad"....blah blah blah.......Not sure if it has anything to do with Mteam but her mom has been writing weird quotes...Again never mentioning her mom dislike p'Mark. It's true pictures tell a lot, but PICTURES can only so go far. You NEED to read the text, understanding some meaning behind everything too. Finally, I have no intention ruining anyone here. All love is for Mteam, but I guess I get different vibes from the staff of Mteam, or Mint's mom.
oh okay, sorry then. I get what you mean now, that her reactions towards Mark is little and different, compared to all of her pra'eks & Pupa. I guess it's cuz the others doesn't treat Mint the way Mark treat her, and I mean he treated her beyond the feeling of "brother & sister", so her mom want her to be careful about that. Yes, I read comments of what her mom wrote and everything, I understand what you mean after all. But as we all know, nothing comes very easy for MTeam. This is just a start, a lot of things will still be ahead of them. I'm sure they can pass through all of this, I just find it very adventurous about MTeam hahah I don't why but I just feel that these two are secretly what you called, "nuer koo" hahah And nuer koo never have anything coming very easy for them. Time will tell hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Do not worry.I also do not think mint's mom does not like mark. once,one of my friend also mteam fan. she has been in her IG pose a pic about handwork. Then she @mark and write let he can make one for his nong mint. you know, chalida's mom came to my friend's IG,and give cheer. My friend said to her mom "hope mteam have good development and good results. " mint's mom replied "Thank you very much." to us.

There are some other things like this. Although not clear. But I have a feeling. mint's mom liked mark.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Mint's mom doesn't like Mark or whatever, however I do think she wants both of them to be careful. She wouldn't follow Mark's mom if she doesn't like him, she wouldn't follow Prinfanclub, and M&M fanclubs more than the others. And about her not posting so much pictures of her daughter with Mark more than with James, is probably because she wants to promote James more since he's a newcomer, and another reason may be because she knows her daughter will be the one who be posting her picture with Mark. So that's probably why she doesn't post much pix of Mint with Mark a lot. If you look on a brighter side, you will see that her mom let Mint be close to Mark like side by side, she actually let her be that intimate with Mark more than all of her other pra'eks. If she really doesn't like Mark, I think she would mind if Mint being that close, but she doesn't mind. So I don't think her mom doesn't like Mark.

Oh, and you said she actually post up pictures of Mint with James more than Mint with Mark, you're wrong hahah She actually post up pictures of Mark (one, by himself) and him with Mint more than all of her pra'eks. Even more than pictures of Mint w/P'Pope & P'Alex. If you don't believe me, then you can type on google up, type up mint_chalida statigram, and then click on maysayaa link. There will be albums of the photos, you can count how many pix she posted up of Mint w/Mark, compared to her other pra'eks.

This is what I got;
Mint with Mark; 17 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with Alex; 8 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with Pope; 8 (including group pics & individually)
Mint with James Ma; 8 (including group pics & individual)
Mint with Pupa; 0
You do such a great statistics and elaboration. I agree with you,and feel like you。 :highfive:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Do not worry.I also do not think mint's mom does not like mark. once,one of my friend also mteam fan. she has been in her IG pose a pic about handwork. Then she @mark and write let he can make one for his nong mint. you know, chalida's mom came to my friend's IG,and give cheer. My friend said to her mom "hope mteam have good development and good results. " mint's mom replied "Thank you very much." to us.

There are some other things like this. Although not clear. But I have a feeling. mint's mom liked mark.
Thank you for being on my side lol :) hahah I just think she want them to be careful, not that she dislike Mark. Yeah true, her comments are not clear, but it does show in some instances. You know, it would be good if there are proofs post up on here hahah jk lol because going through everything is tiring hahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Love Mark in the vdo. :D Even though it was a not so anything bts clip but Mark was still in there. That's good enough.hahaha..Thanks for the vdo,Vee.
:)

Mark's Interview.

At 6:30, when they ask him that Mint don't want to get with Pupa b/c she have news with Mark.
(I believes that what they ask him; I have a feeling that's what they ask him.Correct me if I'm wrong)My point is It was funny when he said
"Mint,help me" while looking at the other side.ha. Funny. Then he goes on w/ the Brother-Sister relationship and then the
most funniest part was when it keeps on repeating the word "Jing" over and over again.hahahha.Silly,Mark. I LOVE him!!!
He so Na'rak. Di Chan rak kow mak mak. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMZT7BgO3K0&feature=g-all-u

SonYukView4ever

Mark sounds so much more mature in this vdo.. He answers the questions thoroughly and more carefully with the gossips. He's smart! =D
The paparazzi needs to drop the Big M issue. Mark doesn't seem interested DONT you get it!! Lol

I like that Mark gives more thorough and careful answers with the damn dramatic paparazzi, rumors and gossips!
I support you forever Mark! Love you much! <3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Love Mark in the vdo. :D Even though it was a not so anything bts clip but Mark was still in there. That's good enough.hahaha..Thanks for the vdo,Vee.
:)

Mark's Interview.

At 6:30, when they ask him that Mint don't want to get with Pupa b/c she have news with Mark.
(I believes that what they ask him; I have a feeling that's what they ask him.Correct me if I'm wrong)My point is It was funny when he said
"Mint,help me" while looking at the other side.ha. Funny. Then he goes on w/ the Brother-Sister relationship and then the
most funniest part was when it keeps on repeating the word "Jing" over and over again.hahahha.Silly,Mark. I LOVE him!!!
He so Na'rak. Di Chan rak kow mak mak. ;)

Yeah, that's what they asked. They were asking, "Mint didn't dare to get with Pupa because of having news with Mark". And about him kept on repeating "Jing", it's like he want us to believe they really are hahahah And then, near the end, he softened his voice to a whisper, while looking around, after the reporters asked if they are able to develop their relationship, paused and said, "Right now we are siblings, in the future, don't know yet." hahah It seems like he improved on how to interview now, compared to before hahah but still can't lie about his behavior hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'll be honest. When I saw this last night, I was impressed myself. He did improve. You can clearly see it. Something in him changed for quite some time now. He's more stable than before.

When they asked about potential developments btw MTEAM though...notice how he seemed to look around and then lowered his voice to a near whisper. Lol. His voice prior was louder.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
News about Mark and Matt going to the movies. You can see a few seconds of Prin and Chalida at the end filming nm2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYchka4Bf90

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'll be honest. When I saw this last night, I was impressed myself. He did improve. You can clearly see it. Something in him changed for quite some time now. He's more stable than before.

When they asked about potential developments btw MTEAM though...notice how he seemed to look around and then lowered his voice to a near whisper. Lol. His voice prior was louder.
I guess it's true when he said on this one interview with OHO Magazine in March or was it April, that "If I get with someone, I get with that person for real. If I love someone, I love for real. One love, one heart." It's really shown clearly... I would say this year, that something in him really did changed in a good way :) I'm impressed too, while watching this hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
News about Mark and Matt going to the movies. You can see a few seconds of Prin and Chalida at the end filming nm2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYchka4Bf90
Now Mark have news with Matt hahah Makes me want to see them two play lakorns together hehe ^^ Perfectly clear :) I meant what he said haha Talking about that near second, after they done filming or taking a picture posing, look carefully at how Mark treat Mint right there haha

SonYukView4ever

News about Mark and Matt going to the movies. You can see a few seconds of Prin and Chalida at the end filming nm2.

LOL Omg, when did this happen now? lol
Damn, the paparazzi sure loves getting up on Mark's butt. lol
They seem to stick their nose in everything that Mark does...HAHAHA

Anyways, I noticed for sometime Matt commented a few times on Mark's IG. lol But aren't they in the same group with Margie? lol
They all hang out in the past. lol Anyways, it would be good to know Mark is close to Matt in a friendship level. lol The press asked, "Matt pretty?" Mark answered, "She has to be, otherwise how can she be ch3 nang'ek" lol

The press seems to write poor stuff on p'Mark, don't yall think? He's better than that stupid press! We know it!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I actually had the first hunch about Mark and Matt since as early as April.

Btw. No one here seems to notice Mark's nose....I also want to add, that "scandalous pose" of MTEAM was required in the lakorn. I know y'all like it, but when I saw it, I thought: "RAENGGGGG." Hahaha.

SonYukView4ever

wait, what about Mark's nose? lol

~~~
I cannot wait for that scandalous scene. WOW. Yes, it is RAENG if its part of the lakron. lol =P
Spicy hot stuff for Mteam to spazz! Yes! haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. Just that look he has like he wants to "Hom" Nong Mint. Some fans were just commenting on it. His nose just seems to want to sniff ahh. It's that similar expression he has in one of the MTEAM pics he uploaded.

Btw. I didn't see that Chalida's mom uploaded any quotes about "po" or father.