[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Why such a big difference?
Top one: His "Nong." 5555 If you pay attention to Mark, he tends to call Chalida Nong more times than he calls Kim or Yaya. This is common: "Kim and Nong Mint" or "Yaya and Nong Mint." I don't think I need to show evidence. 5555 But I can.

Bottom: what do we call this relationship? The majority of Thailand said they were dating so it must be true. Lmao. Yeah. Most of mankind once thought the earth was flat! Look how that turned out, peons.

Truth is always too patient while Lies are such busybodies.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Churchill 

Not pointing at anyone in particular. But if you're an mteam fan, you cannot have fragile minds. They don't need fans with fragile minds who will fall susceptible to every word of gossip and manipulated images. No one appreciates kon hoo bao.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Top one: His "Nong." 5555 If you pay attention to Mark, he tends to call Chalida Nong more times than he calls Kim or Yaya. This is common: "Kim and Nong Mint" or "Yaya and Nong Mint." I don't think I need to show evidence. 5555 But I can.

Bottom: what do we call this relationship? The majority of Thailand said they were dating so it must be true. Lmao. Yeah. Most of mankind once thought the earth was flat! Look how that turned out, peons.

Truth is always too patient while Lies are such busybodies.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Churchill

Not pointing at anyone in particular. But if you're an mteam fan, you cannot have fragile minds. They don't need fans with fragile minds who will fall susceptible to every word of gossip and manipulated images. No one appreciates kon hoo bao.
Yup, however, he didn't ONLY called her "nong", but he also DID called her "nang", which means "this woman". And he doesn't call Kim, Yaya, or any of his co-workers that, only our Mint hahah He may call the foreign actresses whom he admire, "nang" also, but that's a different story hahaha And the picture, you post up a long time ago, where there was Mark, Ken P., and P'Boy together, she specified calling Mark, "baby", while the other two are young man and mature man, but using icons to specify it instead hahah

And yup, Truth is always patient while Lies are busybodies and uncover.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
it's not anyone else's decision to judge whether Mteam can have fragile fans or not. Truth is everyone has opinions. I'll end here. Best wishes to Mark, Mint or both.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You sound defeated. I am sure there are mteamers who are happy you expressed your opinions, because if you hadn't expressed them, some things would have not been revealed and shared here.

As for my previous words, it's not a decision, it's an opinion, which I still stand by. Sounds harsh? That's my opinion. People have opinions, you just said so yourself. It's like how some people would agree Korean male idols don't need fans who will send them letters with menstrual blood. Of course. This is a very extreme example. But bottom-line is, with MTEAM having a long history of being in disheartening rumors, they would appreciate fans who can see through the truth and who won't be shaken by gossips.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ Then end it now. Why are we arguing about the same old thing anyway lol? True, everyone has opinions, but you also have to be open up with others' opinions as well, not trying to ignore and move on with your own same opinions. True that everyone have disagreements and agreements, but at least give some respect towards the reasons. You can't just be cornering your own point of views and let go of the others. There are majority of people out there, even most people who are not MTeam fans, they would all even think the same as we be judging. So if you disagree with that, you can show these pictures or most clips to anyone you know, how much you wanna bet, they will have the same statement. They don't need to show all evidence to make you believe in what certain level they are at. They can be careless and doesn't need to convince whether they're close with each other on-screen and/or off-screen.

You think they don't know about this site... I bet they do. I don't think they even care about your curiosity and doubtfulness, they might even be thankful about that.

I'm sorry if my comments doesn't get in your way sonyukview4ever and may affect your opinions, but you have to be open-minded about our opinions as well. We respect your opinions and understand your love towards MTeam and stuff, but you have to give some space for the ones who actually have more experiences, who are in love-relationship, and stuff, too. If they're not sure, they wouldn't be confident about MTeam's relationship. And just to let you know, just because you don't see enough pictures of MTeam hanging out with each other in public or taking pictures with one another out of work, it doesn't mean they usually don't go out together, and it doesn't mean they don't exist. But the ones you see being so open to public like Bargie, Mint&Pupa, Mark&Minat, Yadech, etc., it don't mean they exist. Everything you SEE is NOT everything you think. The old folks says, you have to listen from one ear in and another out.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oui tai tai tai tai!! Please don't take our opinions offendedly sonyukview4ever. I appreciate your opinion very much but the others are correct also. You should try to look at stuff at our point of view too and if you still don't see the mteam spark then okay. Also I think you shouldn't think too much about rumors. Check pupa and mints body language when they are together and compare it to mteam. :) either way if u think about the rumors a lot u start to have doubts thats when you start to hav doubts that's when you listen to believe what you hear and see and whats not inside the truth. After reading long eassays I'm starting to belidve in more of mteam. More than admiring but like/love. I agree. If you have doubts that's what the paparazzi wants you to do becuz when you have doubts the more uflr r ears and eyes start to softened then you start to believe some of the rumors. Sometimes you can't base ur opinion by what u see but by fact

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@SonYukView4Ever ive gotta say that I admire your patience and will strength. Even though I know people have been throwing their opinions on you, you've just stood up for what you've believed in. Trust me, if it were me I'd probably be throwing a tantrum at my family with their faces going WTF? Lol, but still keep in mind that what you say may impact on a lot of people
And this was, lovestar, reporting from The Wise Words channel
I guess my work is done here

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Here goes your quirky humor again, Val. You are such a sweetheart!

While I'm glad you're giving kind remarks towards SYV4ever, I can't say I agree with everything.

Anyone here can do the same things she is doing. She has guts, I'll give her that. But I have to blunt, she still has yet to rationalize her opinions or even make any solid arguments. We've had at least three rounds of short debate moments here already and so far people like JIMIEYOUSHI has rationalized her points in great detail and even provided pictures to support her arguments. All SYV4ever is doing is saying she disagree and sees otherwise. She's stating her opinions without supporting them with evidence or elaborate rationalization. Anyone can do this.

Moreover, she has not even given us the courtesy of countering the arguments we've made. We respect her opinions, that is why we address the points she made but she can't even counter ours-she ignores them. Some people think respecting someone else's opinions means you must either agree with them or if you disagree, you let them be and move on. But I think that's just an excuse for being lazy. If you really, really respect someone's opinions, then you would be willing to challenge it. By challenging their opinions, you must reflect on them and as such, you are basically giving their opinions some importance (and therefore RESPECT) even though you disagree with them.

If we didn't respect her opinions, we can just totally ignore her as if her opinions are inferior and not worth our time. But NO. Jimieyoushi for example, has taken the time to address SYV4ever's doubts by explaining and elaborating our perspective in great depth. THAT IS REAL COURTESY, RESPECT, and ADMIRATION.

It's really simple. When I ignore someone, I am essentially disrespecting them. When I talk to someone, I am acknowledging their presence and therefore giving then a certain degree of respect. Look over the discussions and see who is the one showing respect and who is the one showing disrespect towards all the statements and arguments being made. This isn't the first time.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyone saw this clip yet? Mark's so cute and he finally have a new song hahah

Channel 3 Power Team Concert @Tama Kavitayakom October 12, 2012

Ruk Tur Samur - Mark

Keun Nee Yahk Dai Kee Krung - Mark, Art, Nong, Petch, and Batt

^^You know what, watching the five guys makes me miss 4+1 Superstars; Mark, Nadech, P'Boy, P'Mario, and Ken haha
And I love how he's all hyper and aggressive while the others were chilling hahah

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Here goes your quirky humor again, Val. You are such a sweetheart!

While I'm glad you're giving kind remarks towards SYV4ever, I can't say I agree with everything.

Anyone here can do the same things she is doing. She has guts, I'll give her that. But I have to blunt, she still has yet to rationalize her opinions or even make any solid arguments. We've had at least three rounds of short debate moments here already and so far people like JIMIEYOUSHI has rationalized her points in great detail and even provided pictures to support her arguments. All SYV4ever is doing is saying she disagree and sees otherwise. She's stating her opinions without supporting them with evidence or elaborate rationalization. Anyone can do this.

Moreover, she has not even given us the courtesy of countering the arguments we've made. We respect her opinions, that is why we address the points she made but she can't even counter ours-she ignores them. Some people think respecting someone else's opinions means you must either agree with them or if you disagree, you let them be and move on. But I think that's just an excuse for being lazy. If you really, really respect someone's opinions, then you would be willing to challenge it. By challenging their opinions, you must reflect on them and as such, you are basically giving their opinions some importance (and therefore RESPECT) even though you disagree with them.

If we didn't respect her opinions, we can just totally ignore her as if her opinions are inferior and not worth our time. But NO. Jimieyoushi for example, has taken the time to address SYV4ever's doubts by explaining and elaborating our perspective in great depth. THAT IS REAL COURTESY, RESPECT, and ADMIRATION.

It's really simple. When I ignore someone, I am essentially disrespecting them. When I talk to someone, I am acknowledging their presence and therefore giving then a certain degree of respect. Look over the discussions and see who is the one showing respect and who is the one showing disrespect towards all the statements and arguments being made. This isn't the first time.
I rest my case. You're too good. Have you considered being a lawyer or politician? You can be Barack obama's special assistant. Hehe
But seeing as just came back from my long hiatus, I don't know what's going on so thanks for the update! I kinda get the picture now
Marks flawless singing~

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i cracked up laughing when i read the previous post
i have to say i'm sure somethings going on with them

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I rest my case. You're too good. Have you considered being a lawyer or politician? You can be Barack obama's special assistant. Hehe
But seeing as just came back from my long hiatus, I don't know what's going on so thanks for the update! I kinda get the picture now
Marks flawless singing~
I'm glad you had the courtesy to concede your point. It's common debate etiquette. When your opponent makes a point that you can't counter with either reason or evidence, you have two options: CONCEDE or IGNORE.

Obviously, one is a respectful response and the other is not. To ignore is the equivalent of being stubborn.

I also can't fathom how people can say they are open-minded if they're not willing to juggle with ideas, concepts, and opinions that they are not familiar with. That's why these discussions are supposed to be an Intellectually stimulating process.

I love your humor as usual na, Val. Don't ever change! Hehe.

I also love these quotes from mm_chinesefanclub. Thx na. ^_~

Today. Just when were talking about the unseen. Lol.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm glad you had the courtesy to concede your point. It's common debate etiquette. When your opponent makes a point that you can't counter with either reason or evidence, you have two options: CONCEDE or IGNORE. Obviously, one is a respectful response and the other is not. To ignore is the equivalent of being stubborn. I also can't fathom how people can say they are open-minded if they're not willing to juggle with ideas, concepts, and opinions that they are not familiar with. That's why these discussions are supposed to be an Intellectually stimulating process. I love your humor as usual na, Val. Don't ever change! Hehe. I also love these quotes from mm_chinesefanclub. Thx na. ^_~ Today. Just when were talking about the unseen. Lol.
These are sweet hahah I have more to evaluate. I have to edit and compile them first, then I'll post them on here :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Here are the evidence I've provide to rationalize the previous comment I said above.

You see, just like this. You can see Mark also went to P'Ize Pitchapong's Birthday Dinner Party on June 2012, although he went there late, with P'Boy. But he also went there.

BUT the media just showed us this.

Here are more pictures of Mark at the party.

Prin & Chalida had a papparazzi together at the mall back in PLR days, and Chalida & Pupa had a papparazzi last year at the mall also.

But looking at the pictures below, which side looks more open and which side looks more suspicious?

Here are the body language between Chalida&Pupa and Prin&Chalida. I don't need to explain the difference, right? hahah

See the little open spaces between one another on the left, compared to the right? And yes, the girl with Pupa is Chalida.

Although the left side is the picture from the lakorn, but look closely to the body pose and the smiles from Chalida when she's next to these two. See the difference?

And when she's with these two, which one of her smile looks more sincere and tender? Who makes her feel more safer and comfortable?

To whom she stare at, sweeter?

Both side by side. But what's the difference?

Both goofy pics, but which side does she behave more mature towards, between the two?

To those who still be curious and think there's something between Chalida & Pupa, you can look at these pictures and compare. You'll see the difference more clearly. Like I said, the things you SEE is NOT everything as you think.

So you think Chalida & Pupa will develop, I, so doubt about that lol