[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Here are the evidence I've provide to rationalize the previous comment I said above.

You see, just like this. You can see Mark also went to P'Ize Pitchapong's Birthday Dinner Party on June 2012, although he went there late, with P'Boy. But he also went there.

BUT the media just showed us this.

Here are more pictures of Mark at the party.

Prin & Chalida had a papparazzi together at the mall back in PLR days, and Chalida & Pupa had a papparazzi last year at the mall also.

But looking at the pictures below, which side looks more open and which side looks more suspicious?

Here are the body language between Chalida&Pupa and Prin&Chalida. I don't need to explain the difference, right? hahah

See the little open spaces between one another on the left, compared to the right? And yes, the girl with Pupa is Chalida.

Although the left side is the picture from the lakorn, but look closely to the body pose and the smiles from Chalida when she's next to these two. See the difference?

And when she's with these two, which one of her smile looks more sincere and tender? Who makes her feel more safer and comfortable?

To whom she stare at, sweeter?

Both side by side. But what's the difference?

Both goofy pics, but which side does she behave more mature towards, between the two?

To those who still be curious and think there's something between Chalida & Pupa, you can look at these pictures and compare. You'll see the difference more clearly. Like I said, the things you SEE is NOT everything as you think.

So you think Chalida & Pupa will develop, I, so doubt about that lol
liove this especially how they are compared

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
312 pages already!! Woot! Woot! hahah

I guess, I'll just focus on their lakorns like what I said and everyone else said. I've seen enough pictures, watched so much clips bts of them, and reading and went through all of the discussions from you guys, I'm already confident with their relationship and my doubts for them decreased even more. I won't even get phase by those rumors and things I hear, BUT I will still look at some certain body language and micro-expressions that they give out hahah

No matter what, they will remain special in my heart <3 hahah

But yes, like what Mint said, these kinds of discussions will definitely continue on, in the present to future no matter what hahah And there will be people who would declare them like we did. Anyways, we still have a long way to go, there will be no ending in these discussions hahah

Anyways...still waiting patiently and excitedly for NM2. Hmmm... more performances to see lol hahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lols! the hugging parts from PLR? was the one that got me hooked onto them and wanted to find out who they were and if they were dating. So I started searching, found their names, typed it in on youtube, found Yu Hai Tur Rak (ipsmilez video), watched it, watched more ipsmilez's fanmvs of the two, then finally decided they were hela cute! Then I started to follow them and booked myself to the MTeam ship. So now I'm an mteam shipper. :)
^^Me too hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint,
That question will remain as a mystery ;o
It is good to go off the trail here and there but it gets tiring tho tbh. But I do enjoy reading everyone's long essays ! So muchhh love and passion towards MTEAM ! It's deep I say, deep <3

Agreed with you fun(;

No matter what happens, ill still ship MTEAM:)
We've been through so much ja !
My love for them will remain strong like before.

Can't get tired of em !

YaMaMiKi

@mint,
That question will remain as a mystery ;o
It is good to go off the trail here and there but it gets tiring tho tbh. But I do enjoy reading everyone's long essays ! So muchhh love and passion towards MTEAM ! It's deep I say, deep <3

Agreed with you fun(;

No matter what happens, ill still ship MTEAM:)
We've been through so much ja !
My love for them will remain strong like before.

Can't get tired of em !
seems like yuo have the tired-free mteam fever
i have it too

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Awww...P'Nonzee missed Marky boy hahah He even praised Mark about him improving his acting skills in this lakorn :) Hahaha I bet the NM2 crews are missing these two pranangs haha

Credit to Nonzee @ IG

Translation: Missed you young bro! I have to admit that you really improve so much in Nuer Mek 2. It was fun and exciting editing through out krub @mark_prin

YaMaMiKi

Awww...P'Nonzee missed Marky boy hahah He even praised Mark about him improving his acting skills in this lakorn :) Hahaha I bet the NM2 crews are missing these two pranangs haha

Credit to Nonzee @ IG

Translation: Missed you young bro! I have to admit that you really improve so much in Nuer Mek 2. It was fun and exciting editing through out krub @mark_prin
hahah
i miss them already
i hope this lakorn help the elders so that they can pair mint and mark again

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
No wonder he looked so similar! I wonder how try got in touch....? Is he old?
He's the same age as Mark, 22 years old. But I don't know who's older than who, but they're born on the same year, 1990. Because Chalida said he's 3 years older than her, Mark is also 3 years older than her too... so they're the same age, but don't know who's older.

Their relatives know each other, and close with one another. Chalida just met Pupa's parents at Pupa's brother & P'Aff's wedding, which was not really long ago, I think it was last year...I'm not sure. I didn't check but yeah hahah. So then Chalida bought him to join in the same friends group, however, both Chalida and Pupa said they're not the closest and NOT really that close to each other, they're just in the same friends group. And also because Chalida has plenty of friends, so he's not the closest to her.

But don't worry, they are quite open.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is six months older than Pupa. 

You know, when a girl says someone is too childish/childlike for her type, it's sorta a wound to the male ego. 

I remember back in MTEAM forum, after I had watched one of Mark's recent interviews at the time, I afterward said Mark was just waiting for the perfect time to tell everyone he's not dating Natwara. How coincidental that one week later after I had said this, Natwara came out to say she likes someone more mature. She didn't say Mark was immature, but many people took it that way. Afterwards, Mark clearly stated there was no potential development for them and that other guys are free to pursue her.

Coincidental? Or was my interpretation just spot on? 

I am sure there are people who may think Mark was hurt by those words and perhaps he was. But honestly, I am sure more than that, those words set him free. JIMIEYOUSHI and I had suspected since last year that he does not mind looking like a jerk or even looking like the one who lost face or even worse than that. When there were disheartening gossips about MTEAM, someone had even said Mark was sacrificing his image for the benefits of those in his management. We never once believed he was dating Natwara in spite of overwhelming pressure and opinions by the supposed majority and especially the media.

Also, weeks after these two interviews, there were news articles that Natwara had uploaded pictures of herself wearing a bikini (?) to "pra chod" Mark.

Why do I bring this up? I don't want to rehash the history but I just want to point out how ironic all this is!!!!!

If you visited my blog, last month or so, I translated a gossip about Chalida and Pupa. If anyone remembers, I basically said despite overwhelming gossips and speculation, I'd wager Chalida isn't dating Pupa. How funny that a few days later Chalida came out and gave that interview to say Pupa is too "childlike" for her type -- even though Pupa and Mark are the same age. Haha. When reporters ask Chalida if Mark is her type, she never accepts but she also never denies.

Once again. Coincidental or was my interpretation spot on?

After Chalida's interview, just like Mark, Pupa basically straight up said Chalida isn't anyone special to him and that there is no potential for developments.

You know something else? Just like in the Mark-Natwara case, after all these interviews, there was a news article that Chalida had also uploaded pictures of herself with a tomboy to "pra chod" Pupa. I never saw those picture though. Lmao.

So am I the only one who sees the irony in all this????

0. The lady uploads birthday present given to her by the guy on her Instagram.
1. The lady talks about liking someone more mature.
2. The guy says no potential for development.
3. The lady is accused of taking pictures with tomboy/bikini in retaliation against the guy.

All three steps are possible because both friendships are so high-profile. Really. It's like we're being trolled. Like how both M&M use that "friends in the same group" excuse. Sometimes I wonder if all this is deliberate. They have so many similarities. Which reminds me of all those similar poses they shared. Haha. Coincidental?

What a formula. If you've been in this fandom for long time, there are so many other ironies. Just like how shippers were starting to cheer Chalida with Alex and Mark with Toey. Alex and Toey ended up together! They've been talking as earlier as Winter 2011 without any warning and by that I mean they were so low-profile. There were no widespread speculation or gossips and the media didn't prey on them before official announcement. In fact, I don't think the media ever preyed on Alex or Toey just because they were basically clear and accepted their relationship. Mark denies dating Natwara and Chalida denies dating Pupa so the media has to keep trying and trying to make them accept. It gets annoying. In the end, the media and all the gossipers ended up wasting their energies. Lmao.

Anyway, just the other week, Alex finally called Toey his girlfriend. Congratz to the lovely couple. You gotta check their IGs. They are so sincere with each other.

Omg. I'm getting carried away. I said I didn't want to continue with this discussion but I felt like I'm probably the only one who sees the irony in all this. Seriously. Mteam is so lakorn-worthy.

mmgjp314 said:

Credit to Nonzee @ IG

Anne also praised him on P'Oui's IG as well. From what we saw in the teaser in both nm2 and pyckk, I had also thought Mark improved a great deal. I'm really looking forward to seeing his performance. I'm actually a little worried about Chalida.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mark is six months older than Pupa.

You know, when a girl says someone is too childish/childlike for her type, it's sorta a wound to the male ego.

I remember back in MTEAM forum, after I had watched one of Mark's recent interviews at the time, I afterward said Mark was just waiting for the perfect time to tell everyone he's not dating Natwara. How coincidental that one week later after I had said this, Natwara came out to say she likes someone more mature. She didn't say Mark was immature, but many people took it that way. Afterwards, Mark clearly stated there was no potential development for them.

Coincidental? Or was my interpretation just spot on?

I am sure there are people who may think Mark was hurt by those words and perhaps he was. But honestly, I am sure more than that, those words set him free. JIMIEYOUSHI and I had suspected since last year that he does not mind looking like a jerk or even looking like the one who lost face or even worse than that. When there were disheartening gossips about MTEAM, someone had even said Mark was sacrificing his image for the benefits of those in his management. We never once believed he was dating Natwara in spite of overwhelming pressure and opinions by the supposed majority and especially the media.

Also, weeks after these two interviews, there were news articles that Natwara had uploaded pictures of herself with tomboys (?) to "pra chod" Mark.

Why do I bring this up? I don't want to rehash the history but I just want to point out how ironic all this is!!!!!

If you visited my blog, last month or so, I translated a gossip about Chalida and Pupa. If anyone remembers, I basically said despite overwhelming gossips and speculation, I'd wager Chalida ain't dating Pupa. How funny that a few days later Chalida came out and gave that interview to say Pupa is too "childlike" for her type -- even though Pupa and Mark are the same age. Haha. When reporters ask Chalida if Mark is her type, she never accepts but she also never denies.

After Chalida's interview, just like Mark, Pupa basically straight up said Chalida ain't anyone special to him and that there is no potential for developments.

You know something else? Just like in the Mark-Natwara case, after all these interviews, there was a news article that Chalida had also uploaded pictures of herself with a tomboy to "pra chod" Pupa. I never saw those picture though. Lmao.

So am I the only one who sees the irony in all this????

3. The lady is accused of taking pictures with tomboys in retaliation against the guys.

All three steps are possible because both friendships are so high-profile.

What a formula. If you've been in this fandom for long time, there are so many other ironies. Just like how shippers were starting to cheer Chalida with Alex and Mark with Toey. Alex and Toey ended up together! They've been talking as earlier as Autumn 2011. In fact, just the other week, Alex finally called Toey his girlfriend. Congratz to the lovely couple. You gotta check their IGs. They are so sincere with each other.

Omg. I'm getting carried away. I said I didn't want to continue with this discussion but I felt like I'm probably the only one who sees the irony in all this. Seriously. It's so lakorn-worthy.

Anne also praised him on P'Oui's IG as well. From what we saw in the teaser in both nm2 and pyckk, I had also thought Mark improved a great deal. I'm really looking forward to seeing his performance. I'm actually a little worried about Chalida.
Dude, you are awesome! But yeah, I checked your blog before and also on MTeam forum also. Once you brought up all these irony coincidental information, it began to being questions to my mind again hahah Okay, Natwara uploaded pictures of herself with tomboys to "pra chod" Mark, and Chalida uploaded pictures of herself with tomboys to "pra chod" Pupa. And then, Mark-Toey, Chalida-Alex ---> Alex & Toey. You know what, นี้ใครประชดใครกันแน่? It actually sounds to me like Mark &amp; Chalida "pra chod" one another instead, while having those 4 people being involved.

And also, why did Chalida bring Pupa in this situation after having all the news with Mark, and being rumored cornered between Mark & Natwara at those times? Why would she bought Pupa up after all those happening?

Wow... now we're getting somewhere hahaha

To be really, really honest, I, myself, never even believed that Mark & Natwara ever dated in the first place also, although I may be a little wavered at those times. But once I keep on hearing news about them, I started to get annoyed by how many times the media and reporters keep on bringing up the same old thing about these two. And then after that, I began to have doubts about their personal relationship because they seemed to have too much rumors and news with each other. So then, that's when I tend to get tired of hearing Natwara's name whenever they interview Mark.

Yes, it is quite ironic. But whoa, how does these two couples have the same kind of rumors from the three steps that you brought up? Wow! It all became on the same line in these situations, I mean it's sooo connected with one the other hahaha

Yup both were so high-profile.

You know what, although I may be confident with MTeam's relationship and stuff, I do feel that they are still trying to test each other by interacting and being all chummy with other people to see if any feelings would change from the two of them. Hahaha Somehow reminds me of P'Mario & P' Gub Gib's couple. These two were best friends since they were kids because Mario is friends with Gubgib's sibling, and their relatives also know each other and stuff, so they would play with each other, go anywhere and do anything together, but after they became so close and intimate with one another. They began to have good feelings for one another as they grew up, but they weren't sure enough and both became wavered about each others' feelings. So then after that, both went separate ways, and tried to meet and study other people, while meeting a lot of people, they started having more experiences and stuff, so after they've met so many faces and people. They became confident with their feelings after all, and both started to feel that they can't trust anyone more than the ones whom they've known since young. So then, that was how they've become in a relationship. So I think MTeam's situation is similar to this couple hahah

You know, it's worth a talk haha

PS. Oh, so Mark is older than Pupa... Wow. I actually thought Pupa's older because, no offense, he looks older than Mark. haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You tend to touch upon subjects that jimieyoushi and I have discussed before. Haha. Nice to meet you. Hahaha.

I am sure in a way, they are also testing their fans. Having so many love rumors, mteam obviously do not care about their fans' perceptions so much. They really do not mind playing with our hearts. (I.E. Remember the picture Mark first uploaded in his kcr pilot suit before James Ma was confirmed? Such a tease! Chalida's facial expression also hid some mischief). That's why I call them trolls and tricksters. They are sneaky. Like jimieyoushi said, they do not care about anyone and they do not even care about their image. They are selfish rascals who like to deceive the public....

.... I'll stop. It's past my bedtime. zzzZZZzzz

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You tend to touch upon subjects that jimieyoushi and I have discussed in private before. Haha. Nice to meet you. Hahaha.

I am sure in a way, they are also testing their fans. Having so many love rumors, mteam obviously do not care about their fans who ship them. They really do not mind playing with our hearts. (I.E. Remember the picture Mark first uploaded in his kcr pilot suit before James Ma was confirmed? Such a tease! Chalida's facial expression also hid some mischief). That's why I call them trolls and tricksters. They are sneaky. Like jimieyoushi said, they do not care about anyone and they do not even care about their image. They are selfish rascals who like to deceive the public....

.... I'll stop. It's past my bedtime. zzzZZZzzz
Yes, they are hahaha BUT why do we keep on falling for them?! hahahah

However, I don't think it's just MTeam, Margie also too. As we all know she has a boyfriend, P'Tong. But she be saying she's single and still allow anyone to come into her.

I should stop too ^^ It has past my bed time also lol Anyways, goodnight :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
No. Margie is actually different. Have you watched all her interviews? It's true that she still does not consider P'Tong her boyfriend, but she also does not deny that they are seeing each other. 

Prin straight up deny dating Natwara. Chalida straight up deny dating Pupa.

Margie is also like Alex and Kim.

Prior to this, Alex did not call Toey his girlfriend but he basically admitted that they were seeing each other.

Currently, Kim does not consider P'Jett her boyfriend, but she admits that he is someone special and just the other week she was showing off a ring that P'Jett gave her for their 1st year anniversary.

Mteam is very different. They always straight up deny dating someone and never admit that they have someone special. Yet, they continue to feed the public with something to play with and gossip about. That is why the media keeps trying to pester them to give in and "admit". This is also why people continue to gossip and speculate about mteam and their respective "friend of the opposite gender." So annoying. 5555 The media don't treat Margie, Alex, and Kim that same way. People also don't gossip or speculate about the love lives of these three as much as they do about mteam.

Ratrisawat ja. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I forgot another step. -BOLDED PART-

0. The lady uploads birthday present given to her by the guy on her Instagram.
3. The lady is accused of taking pictures with tomboy/bikini in retaliation against the guy.

I also just remembered it was a bikini for Natwara. Not a tomboy. Lmao.

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
No. Margie is actually different. Have you watched all her interviews? It's true that she still does not consider P'Tong her boyfriend, but she also does not deny that they are seeing each other.

Prin straight up deny dating Natwara and Chalida straight up deny dating Pupa.

Margie is also like Alex and Kim.

Prior to this, Alex did not call Toey his girlfriend but he basically admitted that they were seeing each other.

Currently, Kim does not consider P'Jett her boyfriend, but she admits that he is someone special and just the other week she was showing off a ring that P'Jett gave her for their 1st year anniversary.

Mteam is very different. They always straight up deny dating someone and never admit that they have someone special. Yet, they continue to feed the public with something to play with and gossip about. That is why the media keeps trying to pester them to give in and "admit". This is also why people continue to gossip and speculate about mteam and their respective "friend of the opposite gender." So annoying. 5555 The media don't treat Margie, Alex, and Kim that same way. People also don't gossip or speculate about the love lives of these three as much as they do about mteam.

Ratrisawat ja. :)
Oh yeah, right. I forgot hahah

If they want to do this kind of thing, then okay fine hahah They can tease us all they want, but the truth will still be the truth. At the same time, I think it's good for them to hide their identity and status, I'm sure, only few of their Thai fans knows their true status, and those are the ones whom they trust. I think, they're waiting for the right time to announce, but we can all tell that Mark really do want to tell, based from his interviews on news, magazines, especially the Wedding Guru one, he has so much loopholes there hahah and the behaviors he has shown us, etc., but at the same time, he's being patient and has to hide it until it's the right time because that "special someone" of his is not ready hahaha

Okay, anyways, this is off-topic. But something just came through my head hahah I remembered, Mark said they've (MTeam) been together for a very long time, since... Then Chalida cutted him and headed off to saying, they've played in a lot of lakorns together, since Tawan Deard. <--- This tells me, they were together, I mean started to... (you know the word, right... haha) since Tawan Deard hahaha

Like you said before, Truth is always patient, while Lies are such busybodies. So we have to be patient with them as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well u see I am not sure if they are in a boy like girl girl like boy relationship but I am certain that they like each other enough to be possible.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
oh, yes. Talking about how Pupa is mentally child-like/childish and Mark is mentally mature. I just want to ask like what is the difference about guys being mentally mature and guys being mentally childish? And how do we know whether this guy is mature from the inside or immature/childish from the inside? Does it have to do with the way they behave? Does it have to do with the way they talk and think, or something? And does it have to do with the way they treat a girl or something?

Because Mark, he usually "act" childish, however I do feel that he has a mysterious feel, like he has a lot of things in his mind. But he would release it out with his close friends and someone who's close to him. And whenever he's with Chalida, I feel like those mysterious feel from him has open up, it's like she understands him just by looking at his eyes. He doesn't have to say much, and she can finish his sentence whenever he seems to stumble over the words and stuff. I watched so many of their clips and that was clearly what I see haha whenever Mark seems to have some trouble and stuff, she can finish his sentence, his lines for him. She understands what he's thinking just by looking at his eyes, and he doesn't even have to anything much.

And as for Pupa, I have no idea how he act hahah I don't even follow him. I only watch one of his interview, when they asked him about certain things and about Chalida. That's all I went through, only one hahah

Anyone can answer this, but I'm slow hahah please help me, I really want to know lol

YaMaMiKi

oh, yes. Talking about how Pupa is mentally child-like/childish and Mark is mentally mature. I just want to ask like what is the difference about guys being mentally mature and guys being mentally childish? And how do we know whether this guy is mature from the inside or immature/childish from the inside?

Anyone can answer this, but I'm slow hahah please help me, I really want to know lol
THATS THE QUESTION THAT STUCK IN MY MIND
HELP PLEASE