[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Is that mark r mint dog? They look so cute....they r all comfortable with each other because they r familiar n work with one another...but
Mteam is diff. Becuz our love for them stem from mark n mint n not from their lakorn but more from the bts...i remember the 1 with yardtip n she notice n ask to change spot cuz she can tell they wanna b next to each other

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Is that mark r mint dog? They look so cute....they r all comfortable with each other because they r familiar n work with one another...but
Mteam is diff. Becuz our love for them stem from mark n mint n not from their lakorn but more from the bts...i remember the 1 with yardtip n she notice n ask to change spot cuz she can tell they wanna b next to each other
yup, many people also tend to say that no matter how close these two are with other people, and no matter how good chemistry they have with someone, these two looks the most real off-screen. This is also one reason why M&M have larger fanbase than Markim & Chalex, many people like M&M's off-screen chemistry more than their on-screen chemistry.

I have watched Ruk Partiharn on TV3 Star Chat program, I was watching closely with Chalida and Alex. Chalida seems to be so open, she's not even shy, she's even so flirtatious with Alex, and yes, it's even on camera, in public. She even act spunky and childish with Alex. So it's clear to me, they're just siblings. And also, when they were singing together, you can Chalida is not really good with singing right, however she's not even shy to just sing it outloud, her voice is not that bad either hahah Then when I watch her with Mark, she tend to hold back her spunkiness, flirtatious, and childish behaviors. And when they were singing together, she even look shy and looks like she was kind of blushing but trying to hide it hahah She also behave more mature when she's around Mark hahah

You see, no matter how close and comfortable you are with someone, the body language and behavior will always be at different levels between friends, siblings, and lovers.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

My gosh! its been quite some time since i've commented in here.
i've been lurking around, but couldn't commit myself to write any essay's...life was crazy...but now life is more settled =)
I can't believe its at 319 pages and the lakorn hasn't even aired!
that's just awesome....some commitment we all have here =)

I don't even know where to start...LOL.

love all the pics and clips. thank you all who have shared. =)
I almost died last night from the latest clip. "jik morn yoo nai hong norn" na ruk verrrrrrrrr!!!!
i was actually a little surprised to see that prinfanclub had posted that pic and not M&M...but then M&M posted the one on the boat... :heart: :heart: :heart: , there was 4 on the boat, but it seemed like there was only 2 :p
hoping that this will get the weekend slot, so we get 3 days. which means we will have to wait for Punyachon to end.

Chalida and Boy look cute together....praying to see them together soon....Mark and Taew too.

Chalida is a good girl, in the sense that she knows how to act in the public eye. She will not act in ways that people will view her negatively or bring shame to her family name. However when she's not in the public eye, that may be a different story. I'm not saying she's totally opposite to what she presents herself to be in front of the media, but more care free, fun, feisty and....(hrmmm don't know what other words to use). Its very clear that her ch3 family do really love and adore her, maybe because she's been with the channel from such a young age too. i think MINT may have said it before that sometimes she is like Margie...(i'm not sure if it was MINT or someone else). Maybe that's the difference between Chalida and Kim.

As for the whole Pupa thing. I'm over that. I had my speculations, and now its all clear. especially since both their interviews were very clear about what level/status their relationship is at. if their really was more to their relationship or possibility for development in the near future, you would never give the interviews they had given. The only reason why he is in the news with her is because of his surname, his older brother is married to Aff so then they think he will follow his brothers path. oh plus his sister is dating a singer/guitarist in the industry too. If there is more to their relationship i'm sure they will say there is if asked. this gets me thinking of the pic that Mark's sister had posted on her ig about the media. its so true! they only show you half the story or what will make headlines.

anywayyyyyyy Mteam su! su! when the time is right, all will be revealed from their mouths.
i want that calendar!
also want to know what Chalida has lined up after suparborut....
You have been lurking, I know it. LOL. *glomps*

super like!! Can anyone sub this please.. ^_______^
English Subbed

@cafemocha
You do not know that pupaa has a girlfriend at that time?
if you are really like M&M, no need worry, if you read all of our comments still think chalida with pupaa are dating, you can believe,and wait someday they confirm, and you can cheers:)
Like I have said, we do not need to show all of the evidence, because we are a real mteam fans, we need to protect them.

another way, if you know mark, a man like him so selfish, do you think he would meticulous takes good care of other man's girlfriend? haha. why we didn't see he do that for jett's gf?
Or I should feel miserable for pupaa.If the state of her girlfriend with other man together, so relaxed and happy, like his sister-in-law and his brother together. hahaha.

@ mintwix
I have found someone, when she unable to answer certain questions, he chose to ignore.

If someone think markim so closer than mteam, let them believe it. Whether they are really think like that, or deceive themselves. Or, just that they can not distinguish between the performances and reality. maybe we should congratulate mark, because he progressed in performances. but to be honest, as a professional, I do not see too much.haha.

For men, the difference between to treat lover and friend. is Seriously and responsibility,
I don't want show much markim and mteam compare,because nothing worth compare.
mark,only with chalida, is stable.mark with kim, he always seems frivolous, fake smile, like a child. he just play. Of course, everyone understand the concept of love is different, some people will make friendly be understood as love, so there is a lot of misunderstanding in the world. some people also like the love of not responsible, we can only say that they are like and want is not the same as us.

no one can always pay attention to details of the subconscious.This is make show or real habit. that is why even the best performances also can not compare real feelings.

markim vs mteam

someone can not see kim escape?

but if you interested in the body language, you can see, kim with mark just like chalida with alex. they are close,but girls body is stiff, avoiding the trend.No matter how intimate siblings, all like this way. but lover, completely relax. (look at chalida's leg, She relaxed her center of gravity)

You have been generous and merciful.

Cutie pies!!!!!!!!! *SPAZZZZZ*

I saw Boy and his brother took pics with this lil thing too. LOL.

I am going to go eat kao poon.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
My gosh! its been quite some time since i've commented in here.
i've been lurking around, but couldn't commit myself to write any essay's...life was crazy...but now life is more settled =)
I can't believe its at 319 pages and the lakorn hasn't even aired!
that's just awesome....some commitment we all have here =)

I don't even know where to start...LOL.

love all the pics and clips. thank you all who have shared. =)
I almost died last night from the latest clip. "jik morn yoo nai hong norn" na ruk verrrrrrrrr!!!!
i was actually a little surprised to see that prinfanclub had posted that pic and not M&M...but then M&M posted the one on the boat... :heart: :heart: :heart: , there was 4 on the boat, but it seemed like there was only 2 :p
hoping that this will get the weekend slot, so we get 3 days. which means we will have to wait for Punyachon to end.

Chalida and Boy look cute together....praying to see them together soon....Mark and Taew too.

Chalida is a good girl, in the sense that she knows how to act in the public eye. She will not act in ways that people will view her negatively or bring shame to her family name. However when she's not in the public eye, that may be a different story. I'm not saying she's totally opposite to what she presents herself to be in front of the media, but more care free, fun, feisty and....(hrmmm don't know what other words to use). Its very clear that her ch3 family do really love and adore her, maybe because she's been with the channel from such a young age too. i think MINT may have said it before that sometimes she is like Margie...(i'm not sure if it was MINT or someone else). Maybe that's the difference between Chalida and Kim.

As for the whole Pupa thing. I'm over that. I had my speculations, and now its all clear. especially since both their interviews were very clear about what level/status their relationship is at. if their really was more to their relationship or possibility for development in the near future, you would never give the interviews they had given. The only reason why he is in the news with her is because of his surname, his older brother is married to Aff so then they think he will follow his brothers path. oh plus his sister is dating a singer/guitarist in the industry too. If there is more to their relationship i'm sure they will say there is if asked. this gets me thinking of the pic that Mark's sister had posted on her ig about the media. its so true! they only show you half the story or what will make headlines.

anywayyyyyyy Mteam su! su! when the time is right, all will be revealed from their mouths.
i want that calendar!
also want to know what Chalida has lined up after suparborut....
Hippo!!! Missed you! and nice long essay you have there.
I honestly can't wait till 3BMT

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
anyone was aware of this ? mark gave chalida, not a teddy bear.
This bear dolls named "Duffy", he popular behind a moving love story.in Japanese, youth like to give to the other half of the Disney Winnie Duffy to used to express their love on Valentine's Day.

I just can say, mark just tooooo sweet.....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've been lurking too hahah

Ahhhhh thanks na love !!! That is just toooo freakin darn sweet ! *greeeeeed

That's a very thoughtful gift !!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This bear dolls named "Duffy", he popular behind a moving love story.in Japanese, youth like to give to the other half of the Disney Winnie Duffy to used to express their love on Valentine's Day.

Hahaha. I knew the name was Duffy because I saw Chalida's homegirl commenting on her IG. But I did not research the background.

Mark is so sneaky. As you said, his means will be advanced. He won't fail to capture the lady he set his heart and eyes on.

P.S. Mark is still not daring enough, huh. 555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg watching that clip again, p'mak be looking around !! Haah like he's afraid Nong would hear what he has to say hahah lol at the lonely question ! He looked around before answering it

Hrmmmm

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

• aww.. isn't he a sweetie. hhehehe... Cute. He brought it for her b/c he knows the meaning behind it.hahahha..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Smilez, is it not obvious. He wants to tell the world so bad. He was hinting that his girlfriend was around there somewhere. Lmao. That boy. He has given sooo many clues already.
Hahah this guy is too funny Haahahha ! He's too obvious which makes us laugh at him haha not in a mean way tho ;p

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
yup, many people also tend to say that no matter how close these two are with other people, and no matter how good chemistry they have with someone, these two looks the most real off-screen. This is also one reason why M&M have larger fanbase than Markim & Chalex, many people like M&M's off-screen chemistry more than their on-screen chemistry.

I have watched Ruk Partiharn on TV3 Star Chat program, I was watching closely with Chalida and Alex. Chalida seems to be so open, she's not even shy, she's even so flirtatious with Alex, and yes, it's even on camera, in public. She even act spunky and childish with Alex. So it's clear to me, they're just siblings. And also, when they were singing together, you can Chalida is not really good with singing right, however she's not even shy to just sing it outloud, her voice is not that bad either hahah Then when I watch her with Mark, she tend to hold back her spunkiness, flirtatious, and childish behaviors. And when they were singing together, she even look shy and looks like she was kind of blushing but trying to hide it hahah She also behave more mature when she's around Mark hahah

You see, no matter how close and comfortable you are with someone, the body language and behavior will always be at different levels between friends, siblings, and lovers.

yes! I also noticed that, leave mark, chalida is so free, she did not have any shywith other boys, like a wild kid. hahaha.
leave mark ,she really lose so much femininity.

Who said chalida show she love mark is not enough? any girl with her boyfriend,her temperament state will different her usually. Like pancake, I never think she is so cute like this way.

this is when pancake with weir in love's photos. these expressions do you feel familiar to somegirl? hahaha

Who said chalida show she love mark is not enough? Her affectionate to mark much more than pancake to wier at that time.I heard that, people says pan&weir high profile. so, someone always said chalida did not show a lot of love and like to mark, you want her how to show?

In some ways, maybe chalida and margie similar.but I do not think all of their character are similar .chalida is more courageous , follow her heart, more naive.but also more low-key, she thought more seriously, habits of patience. so for her, she has shown not enough ?
  • PS: @ i.n.v.u. it not their dog, is belong a staff:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I've been lurking too hahah

Ahhhhh thanks na love !!! That is just toooo freakin darn sweet ! *greeeeeed

That's a very thoughtful gift !!!
yse, so you must remember, when a reporter asked chalida whether mark is the type of man she likes, she answered: he was very thoughtful .You know,when a woman think a man is thoughtful , what it means.......

I also remrember, in the recent past, mark said in answer to the problem he with ae, he said, he have more privileges (although ironically meant). because he more mature than ae's kids.

mteam are always in concert with one another. before, chalida just said to reporter, she like some guy who is more mature.haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think all the ladies close to Mark will say he is thoughtful. I think he also often surprises his older sister, P'Miang, with gifts every once in a while. She uploads it sometimes, actually maybe everytime. Hahaha. Of course, Mark also bought his sister gifts from Japan but the other recent one was an iphone5. 

Deep down, he's a romantic who always still pines for his Darin. 55555 But he hasn't been uploading any quotes from Pet Pra Uma for months already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
khun mark ja, suay maakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... I wonder if the media will start questioning about his sexuality lol? Poor actors, eventually it is a must ask question by the Thai media lmao That clip was just hilarious.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think all the ladies close to Mark will say he is thoughtful. I think he also often surprises his older sister, P'Miang, with gifts every once in a while. She uploads it sometimes, actually maybe everytime. Hahaha. Of course, Mark also bought his sister gifts from Japan but the other recent one was an iphone5. 

Deep down, he's a romantic who always still pines for his Darin. 55555 But he hasn't been uploading any quotes from Pet Pra Uma for months already.
I remember when he posted those quotes from the novel, it was quite confusing. But like always, thanks to you ja for always translating the quotes. It made much more sense when you made connected the dots for us all lol I feel like ATM, Mak is ruling his own life. His heart is stable atm so that is why he hasn't been posting any quotes off. Just my thoughts on it lol

He's much more happier now <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yse, so you must remember, when a reporter asked chalida whether mark is the type of man she likes, she answered: he was very thoughtful .You know,when a woman think a man is thoughtful , what it means.......

I also remrember, in the recent past, mark said in answer to the problem he with ae, he said, he have more privileges (although ironically meant). because he more mature than ae's kids.

mteam are always in concert with one another. before, chalida just said to reporter, she like some guy who is more mature.haha.
I swear Mak and chalida have been asked numerous time about their ideal bf/gf lol
M&M compliments each other every time !