[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

• At this point, I must admit, I don't think one needs to be a professional expert on body language to notice that Mark and K'Ae does not seem very close.
  • I agree. I don't think anyone needs to be good at body language to know that they're both not close to each other. I don't know anything about body language,lol, but I do notices that the both of them aren't as close to one another. I always felt that the both of them were never close since the beginning anyway. That's just me. I d k about others. But I do think that they do get along here and there but they're,just not close.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
  • I agree. I don't think anyone needs to be good at body language to know that they're both not close to each other. I don't know anything about body language,lol, but I do notices that the both of them aren't as close to one another. I always felt that the both of them were never close since the beginning anyway. That's just me. I d k about others. But I do think that they do get along here and there but they're,just not close.
yup, they're okay with each other, just not too close. I noticed that too.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Heyyy that's Lisha's fanmv!! Reminds me to message her back. Love that mv. Very cute. Mark looks stiff there when that girl hugged him and he doesn't look all too happy. He misses Chalida (lols) like what yamiki said.
Yes, he misses his girlfriend hahah he had a good and fun time, but of course, would missed Chalida too. I wonder what will his next gift be, and will he buy any revounirs for the others as well... hahah because last time, Margie and Ize were asking for gifts from him too hahah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I noticed that they haven't been close since a while. I think k'A never really "adore" Mark as crazily as his other kids. Just my thought. Mark himself doesn't really pay attention to that either that k'A promotes him less than his "other" kids.

--
Like many say "they work together but they're not close".

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
KiMint share too many same potential roles and pra aek.

Just some tidbits I gathered.

Fans asking P'Ja about mteam. I think it is clear Chalida was contacted for Sam Num Nuerthong
http://sunkissedara....-mint-fans-3-2/

P’Ja said she wants Chalida for Sai See Plerng. If not, maybe Kim or Pream.

P’Jett wanted to give Chalida a maturer role next year, but we still don’t know what that role will be or what that role could have been. This interview was earlier in February this year.

If you’ve been following Chalida for a while, you can trust that Som and chickycheese are reliable because they communicate with Chalida personally although Som seems to be missing in action lately. Som was one of Chalida’s first FC who knew her before she reached nang aek status. She’s also Maprang’s FC and is the administrator of ChalidaClub.net.

(I forgot to translate that Chalida is basically filming Ronnapi 7 days a week.)

This article was posted last month or so. According to this article, MTEAM is reserved to have a third lakorn together in the future. But what that third lakorn will end up being…is still a mystery.

But if mteam don't reunite for 2013, I guess I'll go away for a long vacation. I'm trying to find excuses to be inactive in the online world. Hahaha. Time is precious.

Blah. I detest K'Ae with a fiery passion. I just do. Hahaha 'Nuff said. lol
I like your honesty.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Now I'm Just Wishing....Mint Doesnt Have School...But Oh Well..Wishing For The Best For Her And So She Can Hurry And Graduates Cos Then.....We Get To See Her More Often...*cough cough* With Mark

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
yup, they're okay with each other, just not too close. I noticed that too.

girl, they are not okay, they just must pretend CLOSE, pretend okay......

mint, I remember, someone have been mention that some arti mteam fans, who likes to spread rumors,like to ridicule mteam fans delusions.claimed to recognize the internal person to ensure that AE did not have any problems with mark with mteam. but now, everything we can see will to tell everyone everything.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

mint, I remember, someone have been mention that some arti mteam fans, who likes to spread rumors,like to ridicule mteam fans delusions.claimed to recognize the internal person to ensure that AE did not have any problems with mark with mteam. but now, everything we can see will to tell everyone everything.
ughghgh....to those people that are barking about mteam...enough already...dont hate dont discriminate...dont be bias...because i'm tired
now

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

I did not know but did suspect so I am not surprised anyway. Hahaha. These people or antifans are such cowards that they must snoop around and never own up to the lies they've spread. They were wrong about many things and they will never admit it. They were wrong about Natwara, they were wrong about Pupa, and now they are wrong about K'Ae. LOL. Not a big surprise at all.

Of course, now they must pretend to have amnesia to hide their embarrassments. Or perhaps, fabricate further rumors to complicate the matter? I can only assume since I don't pay attention to them. But surely, they must pay attention to us. The statistics will be the proof. Lmao.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I don't remember, but I am not surprised anyway. Hahaha. These people or antifans are such cowards that they must snoop around and never own up to the lies they've spread. They were wrong about many things and they will never admit it. They were wrong about Natwara, they were wrong about Pupa, and now they are wrong about K'Ae. LOL. Not a big surprise at all.

Of course, now they must pretend to have amnesia to hide their embarrassments. Or perhaps, fabricate further rumors to complicate the matter? I can only assume since I don't pay attention to them. But surely, they must pay attention to us. The statistics will be the proof. Lmao.
you miss one,
they were wrong about toey.....hahahaha

they must pretend to have amnesia to hide their embarrassments.
yesssssssss~~~~

they always like do this way,each time, they were proved to be wrong, they remain silent.and then to look for a variety of reasons, or new evidence to make new rumors. their "dedication" and "fearless" need our "admiration." hahaha.

about the new lakorn, I just want to ask you ,you have posted, and always so complete list to us. thank you :thumbsup:

about they replacement mteam, just unfortunately, a lot of people say that lakorn suits mteam more than mark kim.

poor mint, she didn't has a producer boyfriend.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
you miss one,
they were wrong about toey.....hahahaha

yesssssssss~~~~

they always like do this way,each time, they were proved to be wrong, they remain silent.and then to look for a variety of reasons, or new evidence to make new rumors. their "dedication" and "fearless" need our "admiration." hahaha.

about the new lakorn, I just want to ask you ,you have posted, and always so complete list to us. thank you :thumbsup:

about they replacement mteam, just unfortunately, a lot of people say that lakorn suits mteam more than mark kim.

poor mint, she didn't has a producer boyfriend.....
Oh? Haha. I should have remembered or been able to guess. But yes, they were wrong about so many things, so I cannot possibly list them all!! Hahahaha!!!!! They were wrong about nm2 and even about mteam interacting only b/c of work if I assume or recall correctly. Hahaha. Now I remember why they lashed out on Chalida's IG. B/c they were Butthurt for always being WRONG. Lol.

Having such a rich history of being wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong -- it makes you wonder where these antifans find the audacity to advertise their ignorance for the world wide web!!! It's just too pitiful!

Okay, enough about them. We must sympathize that some just needed to use ridicule for their own personal therapy. "Laughing is cheap medicine."

The only regret and disappointment that I used to carry stems from the gullible MTEAM fans who fell prey to their petty words and who suddenly lost courage because they feared the ridicule. But I would be lying if I said I was surprised to witness such moral weaknesses.

But to the one's who remember, I believe the promise was kept...

Hopefully, MTEAM can still reunite with a different production. I think P'Jett is satisfied he can keep an eye on his girlfriend and work with her at the same time.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
KiMint share too many same potential roles and pra aek. Just some tidbits I gathered. Fans asking P'Ja about mteam. I think it is clear Chalida was contacted for Sam Num Nuerthong http://sunkissedara....-mint-fans-3-2/ P’Ja said she wants Chalida for Sai See Plerng. If not, maybe Kim or Pream.
P’Jett wanted to give Chalida a maturer role next year, but we still don’t know what that role will be or what that role could have been. This interview was earlier in February this year.
If you’ve been following Chalida for a while, you can trust that Som and chickycheese are reliable because they communicate with Chalida personally although Som seems to be missing in action lately. Som was one of Chalida’s first FC who knew her before she reached nang aek status. She’s also Maprang’s FC and is the administrator of ChalidaClub.net.
(I forgot to translate that Chalida is basically filming Ronnapi 7 days a week.) This article was posted last month or so. According to this article, MTEAM is reserved to have a third lakorn together in the future. But what that third lakorn will end up being…is still a mystery.
But if mteam don't reunite for 2013, I guess I'll go away for a long vacation. I'm trying to find excuses to be inactive in the online world. Hahaha. Time is precious. I like your honesty.
oh, so, for Ton Ruk Rim Rua, was actually reserved for M&M, but got changed to Kim... so that was how it goes. Wow..KiMint really do share many same potential roles and praek.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hmm...so now as to what I have always had thoughts about became clear hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Oh? Haha. I should have remembered or been able to guess. But yes, they were wrong about so many things, so I cannot possibly list them all!! Hahahaha!!!!! They were wrong about nm2 and even about mteam interacting only b/c of work if I assume or recall correctly. Hahaha. Now I remember why they lashed out on Chalida's IG. B/c they were Butthurt for always being WRONG. Lol.

Having such a rich history of being wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong -- it makes you wonder where these antifans find the audacity to advertise their ignorance for the world wide web!!! It's just too pitiful!

Okay, enough about them. We must sympathize that some just needed to use ridicule for their own personal therapy. "Laughing is cheap medicine."

The only regret and disappointment that I used to carry stems from the gullible MTEAM fans who fell prey to their petty words and who suddenly lost courage because they feared the ridicule. But I would be lying if I said I was surprised to witness such moral weaknesses.

But to the one's who remember, I believe the promise was kept...

Hopefully, MTEAM can still reunite with a different production. I think P'Jett is satisfied he can keep an eye on his girlfriend and work with her at the same time.
I totally agree with you.

ok, We should understand jett.but, in this way, so jett should also understand that guy who work with his girlfriend , also want to keep an eye with his girlfriend and work with his girlfriend at the same time, right? hahahaha.

just hope mteam can have a good story return

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ok, We should understand jett.but, in this way, so jett should also understand that guy who work with his girlfriend , also want to keep an eye with his girlfriend and work with his girlfriend at the same time, right? hahahaha.
hahahaha I like your comment here hahah yes, jett should also understand that "the guy who work with his girlfriend" also wants to work and be with 'his' girlfriend too hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahahaha I like your comment here hahah yes, jett should also understand that "the guy who work with his girlfriend" also wants to work and be with 'his' girlfriend too hahah
Ahahha you girls are too cute. Couldn't stop giggling

That is so true ! That is why he's a guest star for KCR heeheh P'Mak def knows what he's doing ✌

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Aiyyyyyy GRIEEEEEEED!!!! Screammmmms!!!!!

Somebody sue me! I mean it sue me!!!!! 555555555

Som said Chalida should be shooting Ch3 calendar with Pope and Alex this year. LOL. I still remember when these three had just one event together!! But I liked their chemistry. Lol.

Okay, imma calm down. Lmao. It just sounds like it'll be just the three  of them so I got hyped. Lmao. Chalida and her pra aeks from Rak Pathiharn and Tawan Deard. The real pee chais. 5555 Last week, chalidaclub on IG had also insinuated that these three will have a small project together so I guess it's the calendar shoot.

Now maybe some of you will probably complain about mteam not being in the same shoot but instead markim.... as an old time mteamer.... I'm tired of complaining. If you're going to complain, please get over it. >< Not to be harsh. Being cheated and neglected is nothing new for mteamers.

Though knowing mteam was really  considered for ton ruk rim rua does elicit a sense of regret. But not very much and I won't elaborate all the reasons why. 555555

Som basicaly confirmed again that mteam was really planned to be reserved in Ton Ruk Rim Rua. I'm assuming mteam were probably contacted for other lakorns together. Obviously not counting trrr, the other one is 3bmt. Based on the fc's words, there must be at least another one. Hopefully, it's not Sai See Plerng. I don't mind Chalida in Sai See Plerng alone, but I prefer mteam in their own lakorn. But all these are just "planning to reserve" that's why Som used Ton Ruk Rim Rua as an example. Nothing is final and things can always change. We just need to wait for confirmations. 

"Wait" is a common mantra in mteam fandom. Lol. But remember, "patience is virtue."