[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i havenot been on for like two days...are you guys just bring me back up from athletics day...damn that bloody 800 metre run makes my butt sore and now all i want to do is sit down and rome about mteam

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
The epic thing about our hypotheses and theories, hippo, is that it always turns out to be the truth. (Lol. I am soooooooooo modest. Muahs!)

I can list every one of them if I must and it'll basically be an "in your face" thing to all the antifans who have always been wrong and still insist on being so adamant about spreading lies.

Just because our hypotheses always require more time for proof...The truth after all must withstand the test of time. ("A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill)

Boring boring speech. LOL. Please contribute to more spazzing, babe.

http://sunkissedara....aes-management/

I made this post today. But just a warning. It's nothing very new or spazz worthy so it may disappoint you. Please pardon me. I admit I have been very lazy with my blog for the past whole month. I do have so many small tidbits to compile and "file" though. Hahaha.

However, small good news. I know the fc have started to become active on pantip just recently. They promised two stories from Chalida's birthday and another day where they had visited the set of nm2. I should check back soon and hopefully they would have revealed the fan accounts by that time. Some of you may remember the fan accounts from honeymoon Pai last year. They tortured and teased us and made us wait each day. Really. I will be honest. M&M fandom is characterized by many annoying, teasing, trolling, and even deceiving personalities. I have been guilty myself and I'm not telling which ones I have contributed to. But they are "love tricks" NOT lies. The stupid people can't distinguish btw the two concepts. :x
But you understand why they did that, right? There are many reasons they did/does that, and I don't think it's just to tease, torture, or made us wait. I think you know what I mean. Something/someone behind all of those, made them did that hahah It's a test, yes, that's one reason, but there are more, which has to do with someone from behind. I'm sure, they want to tell the TRUTH, but HAVE TO trick us haha But yeah, I think you may know the real reason. I think only few of us understands.

YaMaMiKi

But you understand why they did that, right? There are many reasons they did/does that, and I don't think it's just to tease, torture, or made us wait. I think you know what I mean. Something/someone behind all of those, made them did that hahah It's a test, yes, that's one reason, but there are more, which has to do with someone from behind. I'm sure, they want to tell the TRUTH, but HAVE TO trick us haha But yeah, I think you may know the real reason. I think only few of us understands.
....keep the rule of first in first serve so you dont have to wait and keep your hopes up real high

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
But you understand why they did that, right?
Of course, sometimes they are too tired from work. Then they say they will go shower and come back to tell the story. But then they forget and fall asleep only to wake up and return to work the next day. So the fan accounts are usually not shared until a day or more later. They have lives too, you know. (This part is all true)

Or perhaps they had to do number 2 in the bathroom for too long. (I'm just joking)

There are many reasons they did/does that, and I don't think it's just to tease, torture, or made us wait.
What are the other reasons???

I think you know what I mean. Something/someone behind all of those, made them did that hahah
Who???

It's a test, yes, that's one reason, but there are more, which has to do with someone from behind. I'm sure, they want to tell the TRUTH, but HAVE TO trick us
What truth???

haha But yeah, I think you may know the real reason. I think only few of us understands.
Real reason?

where did they get the 3rd pic?and lol mteam hype up
Wayupak Montra. IIRC, it is from ep 6.

YaMaMiKi

your so funny minttwix....you just said everything i was wondering

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Of course, sometimes they are too tired from work. Then they say they will go shower and come back to tell the story. But then they forget and fall asleep only to wake up and return to work the next day. So the fan accounts are usually not shared until a day or more later. They have lives too, you know. (This part is all true)

Or perhaps they had to do number 2 in the bathroom for too long. (I'm just joking)

What are the other reasons???

Who???

What truth???

Real reason?

Wayupak Montra. IIRC, it is from ep 6.
Trust me, you know hahah well, it's everything that have been provided in here. To be honest, I can be a secret keeper too hahah so I rather not say it here, even though I can. But trust me, you know, because it's everything that have been provided in here. Who? Would be the person that is currently having a news/rumors involving Mark in it.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Trust me, you know hahah well, it's everything that have been provided in here. To be honest, I can be a secret keeper too hahah so I rather not say it here, even though I can. But trust me, you know, because it's everything that have been provided in here. Who? Would be the person that is currently having a news/rumors involving Mark in it.
You didn't answer all of my questions, so now I am completely lost.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You didn't answer all of my questions, so now I am completely lost.
Okay, well I'm trying to say that, I'm pretty sure some of M&M, Mark, and Chalida's closest fans knows M&M's relationship, but they had/have to hide it because M&M were being forbidden having activities together last year. So, all the teases, tortures, and us had to wait, couldn't be revealed all, because of that reason, and also want to protect MTeam. The fact is because MTeam never admitted that they have someone special and always claimed that they are single, so it's like some of their closest/real fans may know the reason behind that, so they also have to protect M&M as well, that's why they hide some things. If about activities and stuff like that, I think it's their purpose to keep it until they are allowed to reveal it when they're sure.

But like what you said, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Okay, well I'm trying to say that, I'm pretty sure some of M&M, Mark, and Chalida's closest fans knows M&M's relationship, but they had/have to hide it because M&M were being forbidden having activities together last year. So, all the teases, tortures, and us had to wait, couldn't be revealed all, because of that reason, and also want to protect MTeam. The fact is because MTeam never admitted that they have someone special and always claimed that they are single, so it's like some of their closest/real fans may know the reason behind that, so they also have to protect M&M as well, that's why they hide some things. If about activities and stuff like that, I think it's their purpose to keep it until they are allowed to reveal it when they're sure.

But like what you said, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Hmm.. I also thought that too...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Recent from mm_pantip IG. I read that nm2 will air near the end of December after Rak Boon. *\>>[€£$/6!€\£!)/$€7)/$£\^|%\>\@!?*^%

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Recent from mm_pantip IG. I read that nm2 will air near the end of December after Rak Boon. *\>>[€£$/6!€\£!)/$€7)/$£\^|%\>\@!?*^%
near the end of December thought it was going to air after PCCK,when is Rak Boom going to air after what???

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
near the end of December thought it was going to air after PCCK,when is Rak Boom going to air after what???
Rak Boon should air nov. 16th after pckk.

Too bad. Christmas holidays are always the best time for lakorns. Nm2 will come when we're busy with new years festivities, returning to school, etc.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mintwix

Thank you for the update :)

So that means PCKK will end by early/mid of November right?
Man, until we get to watch Nuer Mek 2, wow! Not a surprising wow, but an impatient wow. haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im busy from here on out. Best time is summer lol but i dont think i can wait that long lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
End of December sounds good to me :) As long as they don't make us wait till next year ! M&M started out our year 2012 with butterflies spazzzzzessssss and so much more and they will be ending it with the same note <3 2012 has been a beautiful year with M&M ☺ even tho they didn't attend to much events together :) you can say in satisfied !!

YaMaMiKi

Recent from mm_pantip IG. I read that nm2 will air near the end of December after Rak Boon. *\>>[&euro;&pound;$/6!&euro;\&pound;!)/$&euro;7)/$&pound;\^|%\>\@!?*^%
NOT COOL....BUT COOL...
IS THIS AN EXACT DATE BECAUSE IT DONT WANT TO KEEP MY HOPES TO HIGH...AND I NEED TO BUY A NEW CALENDER