[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Chalida's dad liked mteam's pic. He didn't like any other countless ones. LOL.

I gotta say, it's quite surprising that Chalida's dad like Mark's picture hahah cuz to be honest, I've never seen her dad ever comment nor liked Mark/M&M pics haha It's rare hahah

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! What are the pictures for? They totally enhanced all the guys muscles. Haha
Yay! They're all from the same friendship group. I really love it!!
Even though I'm disappointed that Mteam weren't together, it's fine! As much as I look at it, I really do prefer the second photo. They seem so lively and close.
Not to mention that the tank tops make the guys look a bit gay
Anyways, I started watching PCKK, and I m do jealous of the markim moments! I really can't wait for NM2 and damn! That photo of them is so ca-yoot!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
omg pen alai hong kao, koo ruk gun and krob krua agree as well? :scratchhead2:

Both sides of the family are supportive of mteam and I am being absolutely serious about this.

We don't see Chalida's brothers and Mark interacting, but trust me, they must have contact and I am sure they all like Mark a lot.

Mark's sister and Chalida is the only interactions we see in more public view and even then no one talks about it especially the people at Pantip. They prefer to talk about Chalida and Aff even though there really isn't much to talk about. Lmao. They just make vague and wishful insinuations and that's already enough for rumors to start circulating around.

Speaking of Pantip, I had said previously it is mteam's weakest territory. But from what I found recently, apparently Pantip also used to favor mteam but it seems things have changed there. I'm guessing it's because of the fiasco early 2011. Now that I think about it it seems the antifans get all their ideas for rumors from Pantip. Lmao. I guess they can't think for themselves. Hahahahaha.

But it's all good. There is plenty of unconditional love for mteam elsewhere. 

@mmgjp314

I think Chalida's dad had liked mteam's pictures before na. I just thought this one instant was quite funny and interesting because this mteam picture was the only picture he had liked the whole day or even the whole week. This picture is something alright. There's already 500+ comments and counting. If you show the picture to anyone with no bias or prejudice, I am sure they will all at the least say that these two m&m are fond of each other. This is the least they will say. 55555

P.S. Mark's mom is a Scorpio. Lmao. HBD.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
aHH i jUST REMEMBERED THAT MTEAM IS ON STAR STAGE TOGETHER ON NOVEMBER 14 WHICH IS 3 DAYS AWAY...THIS WEDNESDAY

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Both sides of the family are supportive of mteam and I am being absolutely serious about this.

We don't see Chalida's brothers and Mark interacting, but trust me, they must have contact and I am sure they all like Mark a lot.

Mark's sister and Chalida's sister is the only interactions we see in more public view and even then no one talks about it especially the people at Pantip. They prefer to talk about Chalida and Aff even though there really isn't much to talk about. Lmao. They just make vague and wishful insinuations and that's already enough for rumors to start circulating around.

Speaking of Pantip, I had said previously it is mteam's weakest territory. But from what I found recently, apparently Pantip also used to favor mteam but it seems things have changed there. I'm guessing it's because of the fiasco early 2011. Now that I think about it it seems the antifans get all their ideas for rumors from Pantip. Lmao. I guess they can't think for themselves. Hahahahaha.

But it's all good. There is plenty of unconditional love for mteam elsewhere.

@mmgjp314

I think Chalida's dad had liked mteam's pictures before na. I just thought this one instant was quite funny and interesting because this mteam picture was the only picture he had liked the whole day or even the whole week. This picture is something alright. There's already 500+ comments and counting. If you show the picture to anyone with no bias or prejudice, I am sure they will all at the least say that these two m&m are fond of each other. This is the least they will say. 55555

P.S. Mark's mom is a Scorpio. Lmao. HBD.
perfect observation mintwix now I'm starting to realize more details about them and the family gathering together and did i just come across Mint showing her ring picture omg tai lao kwarm jing ler blaow? Mteam pen koo mun gun? :scratchhead2: :cheer:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Update on Mark in Chiangmai yesterday at Money Expo Event. His sister also attended. :) Cr. Prinfanclub

I like these new Chiangmai trendy skirts. They're very fashionable now.