[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I love Mark to much he such a cute man......And yes i can see. The way Mark holds Mint, he's always putting his arm around her every time he takes picture with her,
it looks like he wants to be more then that but i doesn't matter right..Lets wait to see in the future if the real one is Mint. Who cares if there siblings.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I love Mark to much he such a cute man......And yes i can see. The way Mark holds Mint, he's always putting his arm around her every time he takes picture with her,
it looks like he wants to be more then that but i doesn't matter right..Lets wait to see in the future if the real one is Mint. Who cares if there siblings.
If a girl let a guy do that, do you really think that's just a sibling? hahah just asking because all the things Mark is doing, Chalida doesn't let other guys do that to her. She would be self-discipline, escaping herself from them, and would be stiff, even with his closest brother like Alex, but she feels relax and comfortable with Mark. So I don't think that's just a sibling, just saying haha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
IG from M&M Fanclub member.

Title: She turned to Mak and pressured him: Do two fingers si! Look at Mak's face, it's hilarious. Who said Chalida is a dictator? No na!!!! #Gossiping about Nong again.

Fan: Overly spazz. But Mak obeyed Nong.

FC: Within"Chalida's control"//"Submissive under Chalida" ha! HAHAHA @Fan (yoo nai "olwat Chalida" ha!)

Fan: Can he be under Chalida's control "forever" (yoo nai olwat Chalida "talord cheewit dai ma?"

FC: I know nothing ~ (Mai roo mai chee) @Fan HAHAHA

I remember MARK is can not controlled by any person? 55555
I remember MARK will run away if someone wanted to catch him. but why, seems like he so hope his nong mint grabbed him, he so enjoy by her grasp.55555

thank you for all the sharing , interpretation,translaton, Let's learn more.....

about "kookwan" I want to know, if let markim fans to choose: be "kookwan", or let kim can get a stare like mark gave chalida,or sth like let kim can get all mark gave chalida, let mark also like to be controlled by kim, I doubt they will choose which one? 5555 which one is you choose, mteam fans?

you know, in the world, no one can get everything. We are mteam fans never greedy.so we need to understand all of these antifans's envy. because in addition to this word" kookwan", they have not any others can scramble......

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I remember MARK will run away if someone wanted to catch him. but why, seems like he so hope his nong mint grabbed him, he so enjoy by her grasp.55555

thank you for all the sharing , interpretation,translaton, Let's learn more.....

about "kookwan" I want to know, if let markim fans to choose: be "kookwan", or let kim can get a stare like mark gave chalida,or sth like let kim can get all mark gave chalida, let mark also like to be controlled by kim, I doubt they will choose which one? 5555 which one is you choose, mteam fans?

you know, in the world, no one can get everything. We are mteam fans never greedy.so we need to understand all of these antifans's envy. because in addition to this word" kookwan", they have not any others can scramble......
I have always said ~~~~ REAL ONLY!!!!

555555555555555++++ Now I know what you guys meant when y'all said some Markim fans won't drop this koo kwan thing. LMAO. I made a post but it was mostly copy+paste. I don't intend to argue with anyone because I love peace and quiet myself. But I just had to. LOL.

http://asianfuse.net...nd-his-kookwan/

P.S. We can't blame only Markim fans for prolonging this discussion but we must also give credit to anti-mteam fans as well.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

Speaking my mind again haha like what Mint mention, the word REAL hahaha

About Koo Kwan thing, yes some MK fans are jealous, that's why they can't drop the word. If they suggest Markim as "Koo Kwan", then just let them since they can't seem to stop haha the ratings are already an evidence so we don't need to prove them, they can blind and stick with their "Koo Kwan" thing if they want.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Speaking my mind again haha like what Mint mention, the word REAL hahaha

About Koo Kwan thing, yes some MK fans are jealous, that's why they can't drop the word. If they suggest Markim as "Koo Kwan", then just let them since they can't seem to stop haha the ratings are already an evidence so we don't need to prove them, they can blind and stick with their "Koo Kwan" thing if they want.
Well, like I said, we can't blame MK fans alone. MTEAM have many types of fans and antis. This doesn't come off as a surprise to me at all that some people (ahem non-mteam fans) would make a big deal out of a small matter. The pattern is very similar to 'their' past attempts at disheartening mteam fans. The only difference this time is that the issue does not concern mteam's personal rumors but finally something about their professional life. LMAO.

When I say the pattern is similar, it's like this:

1) They think they have enough "evidence" to prove us wrong
2) They either distort or exacerbate the "evidence"
3) They may fabricate rumors for extra support
4) They boast of early victory
5) Time...time...time...time...time....
6) In the end, they are always proven wrong.
7) Return to step one and try again.

But hey, if this time they turn out to be right, it will be the first after so many failed attempts and I will applaud their tireless efforts at trying to bring mteam's spirits down. Because you know, this is what it is all about. It's like a psychological war. Like I said, behind every action and word must be a motive or purpose. Why do nonfans care so much about what we think, how we feel, and what we believe? It's not obvious?

I just realized this post is rather boring, sorry. LMAO. I am just musing. I have no real point.

I guess I just also want to say, if we care so much for labels and statuses perhaps our affections for mteam aren't so sincere. Like Chenz said, whether MTEAM is acknowledged as "koo kwan" or not isn't going to change how much people love them.

P.S. I am so brain-dead. I think I have so much more I want to say but I haven't slept properly for almost two days. T^T zZZzzZZZZZzzz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well, like I said, we can't blame MK fans alone. MTEAM have many types of fans and antis. This doesn't come off as a surprise to me at all that some people (ahem non-mteam fans) would make a big deal out of a small matter. The pattern is very similar to 'their' past attempts at disheartening mteam fans. The only difference this time is that the issue does not concern mteam's personal rumors but finally something about their professional life. LMAO.

But hey, if this time they turn out to be right, it will be the first after so many failed attempts and I will applaud their tireless efforts at trying to bring mteam's spirits down. Because you know, this is what it is all about. It's like a psychological war. Like I said, behind every action and word must be a motive or purpose. Why do nonfans care so much about what we think, how we feel, and what we believe? It's not obvious?

I just realized this post is rather boring, sorry. LMAO. I am just musing. I have no real point.

I guess I just also want to say, if we care so much for labels and statuses perhaps our affections for mteam aren't so sincere. Like Chenz said, whether MTEAM is acknowledged as "koo kwan" or not isn't going to change how much people love them.

P.S. I am so brain-dead. I think I have so much more I want to say but I haven't slept properly for almost two days. T^T zZZzzZZZZZzzz
hey mintwix guess what those spicy admin didn't banned me my account is still open they probably don't wanna loose me cos I'm the one that give them updates
now what i'm doing is blocking my yahoo email and never going to go spicy ever again
one good word from me 'mteam is special means alot to us fans' khao yoo kub rao talod pai ka :beer:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

yup, it is boring hahah but yeah, I understand what you're saying. Let's see if they can provide us more legit evidence to prove us wrong haha However, I doubt they can haha but if they can, then I'll just congratulate them but I know the result will not change intentionally. Anyways, I'll end this discussion because yup, it is quite boring hahah but since there's nothing to talk about YET, I guess, this topic is helping to keep our conversations flowing haha

Anyways, I know, me too lol lately, I can't even sleep early and properly >< I get sleepy every time I'm on the bus.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
We just have to wait for NMek 2 to air, and more people will jump into the ship again x)
Chalida looks so beautiful in the clip! Her smile just overshines everything &hearts;

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

You wrap up a perfect formula for all these anti fans.

you let theire work will become more easily in the furture.

I don't know whether they will want to thank you and wish you have a good dream in night.
but I know, we mteam fans sincerely thank you, and really hope you can have a good rest:)