[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I was just thinking when nuer mek 2 airs i only want to watch the ending of ep 1 so i can see the title and see what happeneds. like most ep at the end they will put the title yeah now thinking of that i want to see the nuer mek 2 title first character Mark 2nd mint hehehehe rak mak ka

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Really hahahahaha the TD story was easy to understand even if Minttwix only subbed it a litte. The story was when they were little Mark's family got killed, Remember his mother giving birth to Mint in the cave yeah then his father's friend (Forgot his name) was training mark, then he went back to his farm for revenge but then found out who Yaya was, his lover, and then found out about Mint being his sister, then he found out Pope was falling for his sister and tried to keep her away from him but his love for her was too strong and so when he found out that that guy was only marrying yaya for the land he was pure angry something like that, then when mint knew about him and on and on i am to lazy ja... hehehehe

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Really hahahahaha the TD story was easy to understand even if Minttwix only subbed it a litte. The story was when they were little Mark's family got killed, Remember his mother giving birth to Mint in the cave yeah then his father's friend (Forgot his name) was training mark, then he went back to his farm for revenge but then found out who Yaya was, his lover, and then found out about Mint being his sister, then he found out Pope was falling for his sister and tried to keep her away from him but his love for her was too strong and so when he found out that that guy was only marrying yaya for the land he was pure angry something like that, then when mint knew about him and on and on i am to lazy ja... hehehehe
yEAH I MANAGAED TO WATCH IT DUBBED IN KHMER

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I cannot sub NM2 if I am supposed to continue my translation with PLR the novel during Winter Holidays. It will be 4HuaJai season after all. Oh, the nostalgia ~~ Come back to me sweet, bittersweet youthful days of yore.

This is not a promise.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
A few mteamers may remember these IGs from last year. Around Nov-December last year, Mark and his sister went to Chiangmai and spent time with their parents. I think Mark's sister has always wanted Chalida to visit their home. LOL. She still looks forward to it even now.

Winter 2011

Mint: I want to eat.
Miang: Come and play. I will bring you to eat. :D

Winter 2012

Miang: You, did you go to Chiangmai?
Mint: That's right jao (Chiangmai dialect). Miss you so much @zontine.
Miang: We are never ready at the same time!! Always missing/passing each other here and there!

P'Miang is still eager to spend time with Chalida in Chiangmai. :dance3: Narak dee.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Perhaps the brothers would want Prin as their brother-in-law too. LOL.

Some tidbits from IG of Chalida's brothers I found that are related to mteam. A few of these was shared at mteam forum months ago....

Diamond agrees MTEAM is REAL. HAHAHA. I saw Diamond liked this picture of mteam before he left for India.

I also saw Mark liked Chalida's picture with her brother, Diamond, before she sent him off for India. But I did not scan it.

Nothing important, but Diamond also refer to himself and his girlfriend as M&M. Chalida had also commented but then deleted her comment for some reason.

This summer, I saw the admin of princhalida IG tagged Diamond. They wrote: "Waiting for M&M." My guess is that Diamond probably made a comment but deleted it later.

However, last month or so, Chalida's mom had also tagged Diamond on her instagram of mteam's picture. I don't think Diamond was active on IG during this time but she tagged him.

Chalida's youngest brother, Mailoo, is a big fan of MTEAM. 55555 He follows whatever mteam IG he finds. I think right now he is following at least 5 different ones.

Weeks ago, Mailoo commented on Mark's IG. He also followed Mark but when I checked again he unfollowed already. ????? Mystery as usual.

Mailoo: Handsome and beautiful krub. B) :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
wow i geuss they want (One of there sibilings not sure if they are a close sibiling but related somehow) Mark to be there Brother-in-law, damn i wish one day they will find love and marry, then i can rest in peace....TeeHee..too much.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Perhaps the brothers would want Prin as their brother-in-law too. LOL.

Some tidbits from IG of Chalida's brothers I found that are related to mteam. A few of these was shared at mteam forum months ago....

Diamond agrees MTEAM is REAL. HAHAHA. I saw Diamond liked this picture of mteam before he left for India.

I also saw Mark liked Chalida's picture with her brother, Diamond, before she sent him off for India. But I did not scan it.

Nothing important, but Diamond also refer to himself and his girlfriend as M&M. Chalida had also commented but then deleted her comment for some reason.

This summer, I saw the admin of princhalida IG tagged Diamond. They wrote: "Waiting for M&M." My guess is that Diamond probably made a comment but deleted it later.

However, last month or so, Chalida's mom had also tagged Diamond on her instagram of mteam's picture. I don't think Diamond was active on IG during this time but she tagged him.

Chalida's youngest brother, Mailoo, is a big fan of MTEAM. 55555 He follows whatever mteam IG he finds. I think right now he is following at least 5 different ones.

Weeks ago, Mailoo commented on Mark's IG. He also followed Mark but when I checked again he unfollowed already. ????? Mystery as usual.

Mailoo: Handsome and beautiful krub. B) :)

Chalida's youngest brother, Mailoo, he did all of these things, is completely private reason. not just for encourage fans. I remember, when mmchinesefanclub post a pic to thank him follow. chalida felt so surprise, she didn't know his brother did this. So I suspect, maybe, mailoo follow mark and then unfollow him, just because someone let him did. they always want to kept a low profile.