[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mai pen rai jaaa ~~~

Anyway, Lisa just uploaded this on youtube today. The concept is similar to Chalida's shoot for IN Magazine and I can't help but wish to see Chalida in a hiso sassy role one day. She has never played a role like that before.

Since the concept is somewhat similar, I also can't help but recall some fan comments and spazzes on youtube for IN Magazine. 5555 Initially, I was going to translate only a couple of fan comments but I got carried away. SUE MEEH!!!! :fanfic:

"Mint Chalida belonging to Mr. Mak Prin. Adorable ah. >_< 1:45 To the extent of being tightly infatuated."

"Mak likes sweet woman with hidden sourness that is dress sour and it's probably not Kim for sure because Mak likes small figured women. Which fits Mint in every aspect."

The hugs and kiss bts is probably everyone's favorites. 5555 At this rate, it will probably be the most watched on my channel. Already 20,000+ views. This is very very rare for my channel. LOL.

Other channels~

"HAHA. So daring huh. I'm laughing at Mak's words... Sorry "Emotions/mood carried me away." That is an excuse to tease right, Mak? ^^

(People what can we say. Stayed with each other for so long that they've become close and intimate without knowing. When they separate of course for sure they must miss each other. You can't forbid them or their hearts to miss each other in this case. But the real truth someone's feelings or his own feelings na HAHAHAHAHA. I'm just musing like this lae...) It may be true. Who used to miss who people should know now."

"0:32 When he did his face when about to hug her. HAAAAA.

HMMMMM. Seems so serious and into it na. Teasing na Mak.

Now that we say this, he will miss her for sure. After finishing this set, where will he go to, which set?

I want them to have many, many lakorns together. I love their behind the scenes. Whether in the set. Eeh eeh."

"Emotions.mood carried me away. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Mak oh Mak. Nong Mint ends up blushing."

"You overly expressed yourself na P'Mak.

Love M&M."

"HAHAHA. Sorry emotions/mood carried me away.....AIYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Mak, what's up, what's up, what's up. HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Mak-Mint. This pairing is truly, truly sweet."

"'Sorry, I overdid it.'

- 'Emotions/mood carried me away.' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

- Still adorable ah. ;))"

"'Miss, missssssss' <------- You're afraid the person next to you won't be able to hear??????? HAHAHAHAHA."

"'You can only do this much. I will do so much more.' You're jealous just admit it already. HAHAHA. He even said he was about to smash the table and get up na."

"'You can only do this much

I will do so much more.'

What will you do, P'Mak >.<?"

"Aiyyyy. Mak-Mint adorable."

"I thought Alex was adorable already. Now I see Mak-Mint -- even more -- AIYAAA +++ Dude, you are very manly PARIN (PRIN)."

"AIY!!! There is hanging and intertwining around each other's arms too. >///<"

"M&M is the most adorable!!"

"Lover and close (friend), Nang Aek Mint Chalida ><. The narrator is so adorable."

"Please take a look between 0:17-0:24 na. HAHAHAHA. This pairing is too overly sweet don't you think?"

"Someone in the set... It is (small) Mint, right?"

"Near the end why did you whisper Mak - sweetheart/child? HAHAHAHA."

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mai pen rai jaaa ~~~

Anyway, Lisa just uploaded this on youtube today. The concept is similar to Chalida's shoot for IN Magazine and I can't help but wish to see Chalida in a hiso sassy role one day. She has never played a role like that before.

Since the concept is somewhat similar, I also can't help but recall some fan comments and spazzes on youtube for IN Magazine. 5555 Initially, I was going to translate only a couple of fan comments but I got carried away. SUE MEEH!!!! :fanfic:

"Mint Chalida belonging to Mr. Mak Prin. Adorable ah. >_< 1:45 To the extent of being tightly infatuated."

"Mak likes sweet woman with hidden sourness that is dress sour and it's probably not Kim for sure because Mak likes small figured women. Which fits Mint in every aspect."

The hugs and kiss bts is probably everyone's favorites. 5555 At this rate, it will probably be the most watched on my channel. Already 20,000+ views. This is very very rare for my channel. LOL.

Other channels~

"HAHA. So daring huh. I'm laughing at Mak's words... Sorry "Emotions/mood carried me away." That is an excuse to tease right, Mak? ^^

(People what can we say. Stayed with each other for so long that they've become close and intimate without knowing. When they separate of course for sure they must miss each other. You can't forbid them or their hearts to not miss each other in this case. But the real truth someone's feelings or his own feelings na HAHAHAHAHA. I'm just musing like this lae...) It may be true. Who used to miss who people should know now."

Now that we say this, he will miss her for sure. After finishing this set, where will he go to, which set?

I want them to have many, many lakorns together. I love their behind the scenes. Whether in the set. Eeh eeh."

"Emotions.mood carried me away. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Mak oh Mak. Nong Mint ends up blushing."

Love M&M."

"HAHAHA. Sorry emotions/mood carried me away.....AIYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Mak, what's up, what's up, what's up. HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"'Sorry, I overdid it.'

"'Miss, missssssss' <------- You're afraid the person next to you won't be able to hear??????? HAHAHAHAHA."

"'You can only do this much. I will do so much more.' You're jealous just admit it already. HAHAHA. He even said he was about to smash the table and get up na."

I will do so much more.'

Do what P'Mak >.<?"

"I thought Alex was adorable already. Now I see Mak-Mint -- even more -- AIYAAA +++ Dude, you are very manly PARIN (PRIN)."

"Lover and close (friend), Nang Aek Mint Chalida ><. The narrator is so adorable."

"Please take a look between 0:17-0:24 na. HAHAHAHA. This pairing is too overly sweet don't you think?"

spazz-worthy lol hahahah

And Mark's type, according to that... not just Chalida's appearance and aspect, her characteristics also fit his type hehe ;)

And talking about the hiso sassy role, I also want to see her in that role as well lol

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Mai pen rai jaaa ~~~

Other channels~

(People what can we say. Stayed with each other for so long that they've become close and intimate without knowing. When they separate of course for sure they must miss each other. You can't forbid them or their hearts to miss each other in this case. But the real truth someone's feelings or his own feelings na HAHAHAHAHA. I'm just musing like this lae...) It may be true. Who used to miss who people should know now."

Love M&M."

"'Sorry, I overdid it.'

I will do so much more.'

What will you do, P'Mak >.<?"

I can't stop love all of these comments you share !

yes, when he said " some one in the set...." I can't stop laugjh..... you can see himself also smiled first , he soooo not self-confident, tooooooo obvious.......

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
UPDATE reported by Som_Maphrang:

Dec. 4th - Filming Wic 3 for NM2

@Smilez

I see what you did here. You've got nerves my dear. If I am not wrong, I believe you need to ask permission from the media and whatnot before you can call mteam 'koo kwan' naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
55555555555555555555+++++++ Maybe there is some kind of legal process to this koo kwan ship as well. LMAO. You might just get sued for it!!!!!

Oh, those those words...they just make me feel like..just feel like...

what in their eyes?????? no need word 5555555 ~~~~~ :secret:

I dare not speak the truth lest I be banished from this playground. ;D But of course....

~~ It's only something every fangirl seems to wish for in this industry of illusions and lakorn world. ~~ Something beyond even the status title of 'koo kwan' ~~ A rare gem from the realms of the real world ~~~~~

~~ If not forever at the least may it last for a long long time for these two M&M ~~ Bless their little intertwining hearts ~~

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida is so gorgeous and lovely, she's maturing so quickly! Love her mature look in her recent photoshoots lately. She's looking GLAMOROUS. :)

Mteam are always so cute together, I totally cannot wait until this airs although like always I am never expecting much from NM2 but just the excitement that Mteam are back together on screen is the greatest blessing ever.

I am ready for Khun Ronnapee too like NAOOOOOOOO, I still find James and Chalida awkward together but they both adorable individuals.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This is the title/ost/opening i got so far on instagram

Here's more pic of Nuer Mek 2 ka.

Here's other not related to NM2

Hahahaha lol i have no idea what mark is doing

I decide to post this up cause i had a dream about them. They were travelling together to a state in america and i did to. We check in at the same hotel and met. We then planned a sleep over party in the pool room. Me and mint were sleeping on the floaties in the pool and mark on the bench. We had so much fun. We laugh we giggled and looked at each others phone. Then when it was time to leave i was so heart broken. I saw mark leaving to the airport and mint packing and cherring me its alright. After both of them left i did to. I cried missing them. Being with them in my dream was awesome but leaving was hard. I love my PrinChalida to to much. I wish them good and happiness in there life. Love m&m.
They were still on the day (visiting Boy and Taew during the calander shoot)

All credits of Nuer Mke 2 pic to aeaclub (On instagram)

Count down to Neur Mek 2: 17 Days

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
UPDATE reported by Som_Maphrang:

Dec. 4th - Filming Wic 3 for NM2

@Smilez

I see what you did here. You've got nerves my dear. If I am not wrong, I believe you need to ask permission from the media and whatnot before you can call mteam 'koo kwan' naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
55555555555555555555+++++++ Maybe there is some kind of legal process to this koo kwan ship as well. LMAO. You might just get sued for it!!!!!

Oh, those those words...they just make me feel like..just feel like...

I dare not speak the truth lest I be banished from this playground. ;D But of course....

~~ It's only something every fangirl seems to wish for in this industry of illusions and lakorn world. ~~ Something beyond even the status title of 'koo kwan' ~~ A rare gem from the realms of the real world ~~~~~

~~ If not forever at the least may it last for a long long time for these two M&M ~~ Bless their little intertwining hearts ~~
rao kao jai tur pen yahng dee Mint hahahhah

but don't worry, they have their families, friends, and real fans cheering, supporting, helping, encouraging for them, and they have a very much strong bond and understanding abilities with each other, so I'm sure it's kind of hard to break them apart hahah

The channel executive doesn't support them, that's okay because it's just a business-related anyways hahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I want Ken P and Mint to be in a drama together ever since he joined 3 golden men i always knew he will be a good match for our chalida right? tee ti krua what is it?