[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I love the way p'mark would announce p'mint then after, p'kim and p'yaya started waving hi to her. The three best friends are adorable but its too bad they don't hang out as often as before. It also seems like p'mint got less cheers then the others. I bet they didn't notice her much until p'mark announced her. I admire p'mint for being strong. P'Yaya and P'Nadech are too cute!! Shoving the microphone at each other. And wow it seems as if p'mint and p'yaya's shirt are similar to each other. Did they go shopping together or call each other up and tell wat they r gonna wear? Or is it a coincidence? P'James is looking good!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Also, P'Kim mentioned for P'Mint to sit next to her? How sweet and nice! Just too cute. Friendship. Fans can't come between their friendship. :) P'Kim also looks very pretty there. P'James and the guy ignoring P'Mint? Better not! Since he is shooting a lakorn with her. She looks so quiet like she doesn't wanna be there but I'm sure the two girls, p'margie and p'mark cheered her up by talking with her backstage. People know faces but not hearts.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You guys forget not to quote so many pics!!!

(Not my job. LOL~~~~~ :p)

I just wanted to clarify that the other guy is not Top. I think this is at least the second time someone called him Top. His name is Pop something. I forget. I believe he is playing as Peingkwan's half-brother in KCR. The one who was in the calendar shoots with Chalida, Alex, Pope, and Mew. He was an evening lakorn pra aek with Mew Laknara.

The real Top is so much cooler. :heart:
oh yes, his name is Pop Thakhun (however he spell it in English haha). I just figured, the host called his name hahah yeah, that's not Top hahah my bad, I was also that person, that called him Top hahaha And yup, p'Top is so much cooler hahaha

Maybe because Pop and James are not yet that close to Mint, so they don't know what to talk about with her, I guess hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Also, P'Kim mentioned for P'Mint to sit next to her? How sweet and nice! Just too cute. Friendship. Fans can't come between their friendship. :) P'Kim also looks very pretty there. P'James and the guy ignoring P'Mint? Better not! Since he is shooting a lakorn with her. She looks so quiet like she doesn't wanna be there but I'm sure the two girls, p'margie and p'mark cheered her up by talking with her backstage. People know faces but not hearts.
Don't forget Nadech as well lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol I love the way p'mark would announce p'mint then after, p'kim and p'yaya started waving hi to her. The three best friends are adorable but its too bad they don't hang out as often as before. It also seems like p'mint got less cheers then the others. I bet they didn't notice her much until p'mark announced her. I admire p'mint for being strong. P'Yaya and P'Nadech are too cute!! Shoving the microphone at each other. And wow it seems as if p'mint and p'yaya's shirt are similar to each other. Did they go shopping together or call each other up and tell wat they r gonna wear? Or is it a coincidence? P'James is looking good!
Yaya, Kim, and Mint hang out with each other for sure lol :) Including Margie as well. The 4 girls and 3 guys, and mixed as a group from 4hjkk, sure does keep contacts with one another :) I love their friendships <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
aww.. love it how Mark called out her name when the host forgot to said her name. that's my man Mark.. Love Love Love. :wub:
The host said Mint's name but it was hard to catch because of all the screaming. 5555 Mark just had to promote his love. I like how people are taking about this little moment and it was only a few seconds too. LOL!!! That's MTEAM for you. Now if only we get a full-fledged type of fanservice. From my memory, M&M fans were never fully fed. We always receive scant proportions. 555555555

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The host said Mint's name but it was hard to catch because of all the screaming. 5555 Mark just had to promote his love. I like how people are taking about this little moment and it was only a few seconds too. LOL!!! That's MTEAM for you. Now if only we get a full-fledged type of fanservice. From my memory, M&M fans were never fully fed. We always receive scant proportions. 555555555
Hahah. Oh really. The host did. I didn't hear him. I need to go watch the clip again then.haha.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mint, what does sasuga me mean? It sounds Japanese, you posted it a page back
Anyways, I don't like the vibe of the sitting arrangements in the ch3 calendar signing. I picked it up as soon as I watched it. It's like they have the koo kwans (yadech and markim) in between p'anne he sincerely are promoting them, and they just have pop, James and mint on the side for fan purposes. I don't like it. Chalida deserves to be treated better. I realy wish Marie and matt or taew were there. Would've made the vibe more livelier. I personally don't like how they put Anne in between the koo kwans. She should've been in the middle. But, marky not is always there to make it a bit better for mint. *sigh
If they wanted the koo kwans to have the spotlight, do it when there aren't other people there. Do it when chalida isn't there. Ch3 is so unfair!!!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mint, what does sasuga me mean? It sounds Japanese, you posted it a page back
Anyways, I don't like the vibe of the sitting arrangements in the ch3 calendar signing. I picked it up as soon as I watched it. It's like they have the koo kwans (yadech and markim) in between p'anne he sincerely are promoting them, and they just have pop, James and mint on the side for fan purposes. I don't like it. Chalida deserves to be treated better. I realy wish Marie and matt or taew were there. Would've made the vibe more livelier. I personally don't like how they put Anne in between the koo kwans. She should've been in the middle. But, marky not is always there to make it a bit better for mint. *sigh
If they wanted the koo kwans to have the spotlight, do it when there aren't other people there. Do it when chalida isn't there. Ch3 is so unfair!!!!!!!
EH. Nihongo desuuuu. Japanese. 55555 It means: "As expected ~~~ "

About the mistreatment, I know fans must feel disheartened but this is not a real surprise to me. As many of us have said, we knew how this would turned out. If Channel 3 is really determined to promote Markim as koo kwan all the way, they must first destroy MTEAM, the original koo kwan that Ch.3 had acknowledged since 4HJHKK. What better way to do this than constantly shatter our hopes? This is also what I meant pages ago when I said there are deliberate and continual plans to divide M&M. It should be obvious even back in 2011 when MTEAM were forbidden to attend events together. It's also why I say mteam fans suffer from middle-child syndrome. 55555 We're being totally disowned at this rate.

Whatever the case, anyone who pretends as if M&M doesn't have a large fanbase is in denial. They need to get rid of us. But whatever the real motives ~ the mistreatment is still cruel. Perhaps, such a tactic will cause some fans to leave.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
EH. Nihongo desuuuu. Japanese. 55555 It means: "As expected ~~~ "

About the mistreatment, I know fans must feel disheartened but this is not a real surprise to me. As many of us have said, we knew how this would turned out. If Channel 3 is really determined to promote Markim as koo kwan all the way, they must first destroy MTEAM, the original koo kwan that Ch.3 had acknowledged since 4HJHKK. What better way to do this than constantly shatter our hopes? This is also what I meant pages ago when I said there are deliberate and continual plans to divide M&M. It should be obvious even back in 2011 when MTEAM were forbidden to attend events together. It's also why I say mteam fans suffer from middle-child syndrome. 55555 We're being totally disowned at this rate.

Whatever the case, anyone who pretends as if M&M doesn't have a large fanbase is in denial. They need to get rid of us. But whatever the real motives ~ the mistreatment is still cruel. Perhaps, such a tactic will cause some fans to leave.
Exactly! I also have to praise Mark once more time, for always trying his best to keep this ship on-going, and help gain more fans, even though the situations are cruel by ch3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im jealous of ann. she was sandwhich btwn Mark and Nadech until she allowed Yaya to take her seat lol she is so generous haha

poor mint she got to seat at the very end. top or james should have offered to switch.even though mteam did not sit next to each other, when mark vocalized nong mint i almost fell off my chair well sofa atm haha so adorable. that indeed is real genuine fanservice.

oh dear mark is so darn sneaky. he again got caught redhanded. i blame mark for my infactuation with mteam. he needs to stop it if he wants me to accept markim as a kookwan.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
That guy and James werent gentlemen at all, leaving Mint to sit at the very end when they know that shes close friends with Kim. I dont mind that Mteam arent sitting together but at least Mint should've been put to sit with her friend instead of being lonered.

Anyways I love the MYK gang! they have a really cute relationship, hope to see them working together again in the future, along with Margie of course!

My man Mark deserves double thumbs up! That was a small yet really sweet gesture, good on him :)
You guys have spazzed over this already so I wont have to any further, Mteam <3

I must say James & Mint dont seem to be getting close to each other, they are like strangers still.
They've been filming together for a while now so I would think they'll be more i dunno...comfortable or familiar with each other
This is the first time i've seen Mint & her praek having such a relationship, usually she gets along really well with all her praek.
Maybe their personality just doesnt match......or maybe i just havent seen enough of them together.... :shrug:
Compared to Mteam, they were really close even in their first lakorn. :bhehe:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think I mentioned this at MTEAM forum back in March/April?? 55555 I didn't bother to mention it here and was even willing to not mention at all at first. LMAO.

The person with inside connections who said James Ma and Chalida have awesome chemistry is a Mark/Mint Natwara shipper and is the one who people suspect gets paid for promoting K'Ae's kids on Pantip. The irony is that prior to official announcement she was the same person who had suggested actresses from K'Ae's management to play Piengkwan's role in KCR even though everyone knew Chalida was the only actress linked to the role.

So can we trust such a source? I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt at first but now ... LMAO. I almost forgot Chalida FCs also expressed doubt and skepticism and these FCs are also considered inside sources. Usually, they don't express these kinds of doubts but I remember some of their vague statements and they must know it's because James is K'Ae's kid.

I don't mean to offend anyone and just because I'm saying this does not mean I have anything against the boy -- but let's get real - I'd have to agree with the majority that James Ma probably got the pra aek role in KCR because of his big connection - because he is K'Ae's kid. His first lakorn and he's already pra aek? Not to mention he's not endowed with any characteristics that would make him suitable for KCR at all.

Even if the elders did say that the two have awesome chemistry doesn't mean it's true. This is business. There are various ways to promote even if it means lying.

About James and Mint not seeming to be as chummy as we would usually expect from Chalida and her costars I would attribute that to Jame's personality. I am sure the two get along but you can't really change personalities, right. Rumors is that Jame's shy, aloof, arrogant, quiet, cold etc. He was interviewed about it since the opening ceremony of KCR. Mark, Pope, and Alex are all more open, friendly, and warm. Not to mention they like to tease.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
spazz* spazz* lol spazz* hahaha good that no one post this up yet. But I almost let out a free scream when I read this. AHHHHHH ~~

Okay, the picture of Mark. The comments are below this picture.

Can anyone see it clearly? If not, I will rewrite it below, in case, for you guys :)

• bjuchutima เเอดมินค่ะ M&Mกลับบ้านด้วยกันจิงเปล่าค่ะ? 4h Admin, is it true that M&M went home together?
  • mm_pantip ไม่ทราบเลยจ้า... @bjuchutima รู้แต่ขามาว่ามาพร้อมกันค่ะ แต่ไม่ทราบขากลับเลย 4h
  • I have no idea... I only knew that they came at the same time, but have no idea about going back.
  • bjuchutima อ้าววหรอค่ะ?;0 เห็นคนในFaceบอกว่าพี่หมากจะกลับเเล้วก็ลุกเรียกมิ้นต์กลับด้วย >ฟิน< อิอิ@mm_pantip 4h
  • Oh, really? ;0 I saw that in FB, they said that p'Mark called Mint to depart together, as he was getting up >spazz< eiei

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
YUP. Same message from Pantip.

M&M came together.

"Thank you for sharing the account na ka Gratoowu. I was very far away so I did not witness the situation. Nong Mak is very adorable... How could it be possible for him to forget her (Mint) since they came together. Oops! ^ ^"

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
im jealous of ann. she was sandwhich btwn Mark and Nadech until she allowed Yaya to take her seat lol she is so generous haha

poor mint she got to seat at the very end. top or james should have offered to switch.even though mteam did not sit next to each other, when mark vocalized nong mint i almost fell off my chair well sofa atm haha so adorable. that indeed is real genuine fanservice.

oh dear mark is so darn sneaky. he again got caught redhanded. i blame mark for my infactuation with mteam. he needs to stop it if he wants me to accept markim as a kookwan.
The guy next to Chalida is not Top, that's Pop hahah