[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
credits to ployyyyy ig
Omg!!! Definitely Drooling By The Time Nm2 Air...I Have To Say The Hugging Pic Is Just To So Very Omg Screaming Cute
Doesn’t Make Sense But All I Can Say Is That I Cant Hold My Smile Any Longer
These Two Are Definitely Comfortable With Each Other
If You Look Closely You Can See That Mark Sort Of Tighten His Grip
And Mint Is Just Cute When She Blushes
Love Is So Contagious…Their Stare Make Us Smile Ear To Ear
This Just Doesnt Make Sense...They're Not A Couple
But Yet Their Actions Are Simply Soft Sweet And Gentle

Whose Sitting Next To Mark In The Photo Above???Is It Mint Or Eye??/If It Is Eye Then Where Is Mint??

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
credits to ployyyyy ig
Omg!!! Definitely Drooling By The Time Nm2 Air...I Have To Say The Hugging Pic Is Just To So Very Omg Screaming Cute
I think she's next to Top on the far right.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ibam done with my studies and concentrated hard on my due assignments tomorrow. After ibwas done my mind immediately flowed back to mteam lol. I just love the pics!!!! I heard from I think mm_chinesefanclub that nm2 is back to dec. 12??? What is going on hereeeee???? When will Wic 3 Nuer Mek 2 air?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
GRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. OMG.............. MTEAM SOOOOOOOO CUTE.. LOVEYDOVEY!! HAVE NOT SEEN THIS SIDE OF THEM BEFORE. I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW ALREADY.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
my cousin have found some more NM2 pics from ig tonrukrimrua which is a bit weird since it's ton ruk rim rua and not nuer mek 2 but I am happy! Can someone go to their ig page and post up the pics thx. I would do that if I wasn't too involved in homework and trying not to gey distracted.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
credits to ployyyyy ig
ahem* Are you sure, they're not a couple?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Their bodies are pressed against each other ... so intimate. :coverlaf:

By the way, Mark's title on his IG is: "If (our) love was born from a dream." It's a line from the duet song by da endorphine and calories blah blah ~~~ The song brings back bittersweet memories from my past lifetime. :spin: Now M&M will be singing in it?!!!? 5555

@Nati

Some FC members are actually confused by the airing dating. Dec. 9th or Dec. 14th. The scriptwriter said the 14th but the make-up artist advertised the date for the 9th. Som_Maphrang also said it is back to the 9th. But I'll just believe K'Somrakn and assume it will air on the 14th. LMAO.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am having the time of my life ATM hahaahahah lol M&M is def glowing together ! Look at their smiles ! Nong is blushing like its the first time heheheheh ! And p'Mak is also blushing wahhhh !? Lol

There are a lot of confusion with the air date ! I'm with you mint ! Dec. 14th it is.

finished one assignment but had to put the second one on hold lol ohh MTEAM this is already the third year you're doing this to me na ! End of 10' when I was a freshie and now almost the end of 12' oiiiii lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez, but we're taking so long to finish with the appetizers. 5555 Practically the whole year was just a taste of the appetizers. The main course has yet to come. 5555555 Well, but even the scant bits are worth a million times to M&M when it may only be something so worthless to people who are accustomed to more. Let's not leave any spoils. We don't have the luxury to act spoiled. LMAO. Nothing could be worse than famine and we know what year that was. 5555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
555 Mint The Great Depression Year lol smh nothing comes easy but the wait is worth it, to me it is kekekek

I swear at the end of each year M&M are the sweetest

2010' Dec. Winter B2S ❤
2011' Sept TD chat/Nov. Pai
2012' Dec. SS, Wic

I'm probably missing other events ahhh
Pai naawn na ka ! Zzzzzz naawn lap fan dee na ka took khon chan Fandee naenae 555
Waking up in 5 hours Can't wait to see more pics !

Ima pass out ! Someone call 911

Cr: as tagged

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@ip.smilez

yes, MTeam are the sweetest near the end of each years hahah

Alright, this is probably it for tonight. I'm going to Lala Land now hahah Also can't wait to see more pictures lol :) Clips would be even more better hahah but pictures are great as well :) good night everyone & also good night to our lovely MTeam <3

PS. MTeam is the most intimate and has the most natural chemistry hehe^^ Alright, gone for now.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i believe this is another teaser
sorry if already posted
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151099162851307

lovestar

sarNie Adult
This is probably the first time I've seen mint blush. For all these years, I think this is the first day where I've been constantly waiting for updates.
Finally its not Kim or yaya or anyone else that mark is singing to. It's chalida vijitvongtong. Sorry, getting emotional here. I'm currently listening to a very cute love song