[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
almost SUNDAY -- but i am more excited for them to release all the shows.. wic 3 pragam.. star stage.. and star chat! pls give mteam more events soon.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the mask pix is soo cute...is it possisble for her to be even more beautiful...those pix's r awesome...so it's really airing this weekend??

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There's been a lot of contradictory information and even doubts/confusion among the NM2 staffs and FC members. So I think the most reliable person to believe should be K'Somrakn. He said Dec. 14th. So NM2 may air next weekend instead.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whether the 9th or 14th, it's only a five days difference. It's nothing when compared to two years. We're almost there. :)
Chai ka ! I'll rather wait 555 we've waited 2 years kekekek ! A couple more days wont hurt ;p NM2 will be airing during my finals week too aiyahhhhh bittersweet !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol ;p in the previous pics, it looked as if Nok and the host couldn't break up the two 555 Mak was still hugging Nong from the back ;p
Yes. That's what all the fans who attended are saying: Mark wouldn't let go even when they finished the song.

Of course, this was most likely staged and scripted but we all know MTEAM is REAL. "Non-fans" always go on about how M&M can't act and they lack chemistry, right? So how the hell did they captivate and capture soooooo many hearts and souls? Maybe rewind to sentence one or even back to 2010. LOL. It is simple: REAL. ;D

Maintain some consistency here ne. You can't say mteam can't act/lack chemistry and then go on to say that M&M fans can't discern between real and performance. You know what I mean? Do I need to elaborate? 555555 In order to garner so many fans they must have either delivered in their performance or there really is something REAL between them that makes them so appealing. Seriously. There may be some shallow people out there but not everyone love MTEAM just because "they look good together." A manikin may be a perfect image but it lacks heart and soul. 55555 I'm just rambling and totally not making sense now. 55555 I used to read some many mind-boggling logic years ago by "non-fans" even back in '10 and '11 55555 so I'm just letting this out here. ;D

MTEAM's raw chemistry is just outta this worlddddd.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes. That's what all the fans who attended are saying: Mark wouldn't let go even when they finished the song.

Of course, this was most likely staged and scripted but we all know MTEAM is REAL. "Non-fans" always go on about how M&M can't act and they lack chemistry, right? So how the hell did they captivate and captured soooooo many hearts and souls? Maybe rewind to sentence one or even back to 2010. LOL. It is simple: REAL. ;D

Maintain some consistency here ne. You can't say mteam can't act/lack chemistry and then go on to say that M&M fans can't discern between real and performance. You know what I mean? Do I need to elaborate? 555555 In order to garner so many fans they must have either delivered in their performance or there really is something REAL between them that makes them so appealing. Seriously. There may be some shallow people out there but not everyone love MTEAM just because "they look good together." A manikin may be a perfect object but it lacks heart and soul. 55555 I'm just rambling and totally not making sense now. 55555 I used to read some many mind-boggling logic years ago even back in '10 and '11 55555 so I'm just letting this out here. ;D

MTEAM's raw chemistry is just out this worlddddd.
555 eeehhhhh makes me want to watch the video even more !!! Took ka ! Everything you just said issssss truuuuueee Their chemistry is explosive....even through pictures ahahahha !

LOL about the manikin example Haahahha I work with manikins all day !!! They're so perfect they make the wigs look BEAUTIFUL ! But when the customers try on the wigs, it doesnt come to their likings. They complain that it is the mannikins perfect face that made the wig look pretty lol
Okies totes OT ahahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
555 �������� eeehhhhh makes me want to watch the video even more !!! Took ka ! Everything you just said issssss truuuuueee �� Their chemistry is explosive....even through pictures ahahahha !

LOL about the manikin example Haahahha I work with manikins all day !!! They're so perfect they make the wigs look BEAUTIFUL ! But when the customers try on the wigs, it doesnt come to their likings. They complain that it is the mannikins perfect face that made the wig look pretty lol
Okies totes OT ahahah
LOL. That's why I stopped typing there. Bringing manikins into the subject is not very relevant and I didn't use the example all that well here. 555555 I guess I just wanted to make the point that MTEAM is loved for wayyyyyyy more than their physical appearances. For some reason, I get the impressions that nonfans don't quite understand this very simple truth just because PLR gave them/us such a bad rep. LOL.

Reactions: fun