[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh so they went to the top of the building because of a shooting..and that's where the love starts. LOL Anyways, thanks for sharing ladies.
Mteam, they're just so irresistible. <3
I'm darn excited! I can't wait until the 14th, although it is gonna suck quite a bit but it should be okay! :D Hehhe.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, not MTeam related.

I found this, a little funny. Mark's watching Brad Pitt's movie, sorry..I don't know what movie it is called haha I didn't watch it >< And he posted this picture and put "You don't really know her".

mark_prin [ Thumb | Mid | Large | Orig ] 2d
Prin SuparatNormal

And for some reason, Margie wrote, "Drama again na". hahah

margie_rasri Drama again na 2d

This boy is drama again hahahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I was actually giddy and LOLed heartily at the thought of mteam acting out these scenes. It's always better read in Thai.

Sangkla and Praepailin's first encounter.

Daily news actually described these parts in more detail than Thairath.

http://www.dailynews...cle/1138/171155

Sangkla waited till he lost his patience. The young man got up abruptly and was going to confront the forensic tech staff who was searching for documents at the counter.

"Hey, Khun...I've waited for almost an hour already."

"Ka." Then the staff walked out with a straight face.

Sangkla was not satisfied. "Heuy. Wait si...Wait...How long am I supposed to wait? Hey..Damn it..."

Praepailin walked to the counter at that moment. The young lady looked left and right for a staff to help find a document. Sangkla turned and saw her then immediately told her:

"What are you here for, Nong? I'll tell you na, you will have to wait for a long time. It is better if you go and bring a mat and tent to hang out here."

"Khun."

"I'm also a victim who has to come and contact this mental institution too, Nong."

"Mental institution."

"Yes...If I wasn't forced to come here, I wouldn't come...This hell of a rotten forensic tech. that chops remains and corpses...You know. I don't know how they can work with swollen corpses. People who can do this type of work must either be crazy or mental people, don't you think, Nong?

"So why are you here?"

"Examinations for my mental/emotional health."

Praepailin halted and turned to look at Sangkla's face. Sangkla had to utter out falteringly.

"Heuy...Don't look at me like that. I am not mental. But my boss forced me to come examine my EQ."

"Why do you need to examine it?"

"To see if I can control my emotions as appropriate for work. They claim that I am aggressive, moody, and cannot control my emotions."

"Ehhh...and is it true?"

"No! How am I offensive/aggressive. P' arom dee ja tai. (My mood is so pleasant).

"I just saw you waiting in such a content manner. That is enough for me to know that you are a pleasant-mood kind of person. You're not offensive. Your humor is rich."

Sangkla looked at Praepailin's face as if pausing and wondering whether she was being sarcastic. However, Praepailin made a straight face so he could not guess. Sangkla continued to invite the young lady to chat, not knowing that she is the chief of forensic technology.

"This hell of a forensic tech institution, just hearing the chief's name is already old. Doctor Pailin. Ho...What an ancient name. If my guess is not wrong, the reason why the staffs here are so slow with work is because they're probably too busy stabbing water and feeding the Auntie Pailin at the moment. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Her name is probably not Pailin mung.'

"The name is really Pailin. HEHEHEHE. I get to gossip about that Auntie Pailin with Nong and now my mood has become more pleasant. Crazy, Auntie Pailin. HAHAHAHAHA."

"Her name is not Pailin."

"You're still talking back, Nong. You never know...maybe her full name is Old hag Pailin. HEHEHEHEHE."

Praepailin pulled out her ID card and raised it at Sangkla's face: "Chief of Forensic Tech is Doctor Praepailin Nawiyakul. She's not an auntie ka."

Sangkla looked at the picture on the ID and compared to to Praepailin's face. He started to feel stunned...

--------
Praepailin brought Sangkla to examine and interview his emotional quotient. Sangkla pretended to say things that would ruin her mood in hopes that he can make Praepailin annoyed then she would quickly pass his examination and write off her signature so that he can be kicked out quickly. But Praepailin controlled her emotions and did not express her anger.

"Lieutenant Sangkla...If you think you can get a pass signature from me by annoying me, you think wrong."

"I wasn't thinking anything." Sangkla took out the document and picked up a pen and handed them to Praepailin. "Quickly sign a pass for P' better na Nong. We're wasting time...I have plenty of work to do."

"How can I pass you since you expressed offensiveness. Your EQ is low. You are not suitable for police work."

"Hey Nong...What do you think you are? Your age only this much. You think you're all that (skillful/great/high) to access people's hearts? The degree that you bought (with money) and hung on your wall can only deceive old men who admire young babes."

"What."

"Your only good point is that you are beautiful. Young and childlike like this, how did you become the chief of forensic tech? This round - let me guess. If you don't have a dad who is the commanding officer then you must have a husband who is director. HEHEHE."

"I would like to express my regret for you. You did not pass the examination for emotional health." Praepailin took the pen and pointed it at the "no pass" and signed right away.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
hahaha i got to say that Sandkla is funny :whahuh: :lmao3: i was laughing the whole time while i was reading

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I love you too, babe.

Yup, my work of translation. Please credit mintwix or sunkissedara if anyone plans to post them elsewhere.

http://sunkissedara....irst-encounter/

I've been told there are certain Chalida fans who use my translations against MTEAM. I don't know/have no idea how this is even possible - but for those who are guilty of doing this, please seize the behavior and do not use, manipulate, or distribute my translations in a way that will be destructive or disheartening towards MTEAM, MM, 2M, etc. KTX.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sangkla is funny hahaha I swear, I'm going to love Sangkla's role. I have to see Praepailin's role more, she seems to be a serious person but as I'm reading the story line, she has some bad ass (ghetto) and smart character too. I'm interested in their roles lol hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mintwix
you are mteam lawyer, so they only edit your post.they know your influence.they care about you too much.Made be when their fears more and more, you will get a fansclub by all of mteam anti. or you have been got? 5555

Yup, my work of translation. Please credit mintwix or sunkissedara if anyone plans to post them elsewhere.

http://sunkissedara....irst-encounter/

I've been told there are certain Chalida fans who use my translations against MTEAM. I don't know/have no idea how this is possible - but for those who are guilty of doing this, please seize the behavior and do not use, manipulate, or distribute my translations in a way that will be destructive or disheartening towards MTEAM, MM, 2M, etc. KTX.
i just can say you are the best, mint! :thumbup: you are mteam fans,chalidal fans,even anti fans welfare. they all rely on your. although some of fans are so hypocritical.

JIMIEYOUSHI, can I reveal the truth on here? lol hahah You know, Chalida actually had secretly lost her first kiss since PLR. Watch the part where Mark did the CPR to her, and quickly pause on the part where he did the mouth to mouth.
Of course, no problem B)

Mint did u translate that? If you did I love you times a thousand times!!!
add me!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well I guess on Facebook they said that Nuer Mek 2 was gonna air on the 9th. Tomorrow, but there is a strong FootBall Game tomorrow so they cancelled it and changed to the original date which is the 14th ka. Friday, December 14th, 20:30pm (8:00 or 8:30pm)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I was actually giddy and LOLed heartily at the thought of mteam acting out these scenes. It's always better read in Thai.

Sangkla and Praepailin's first encounter.

Daily news actually described these parts in more detail than Thairath.

http://www.dailynews...cle/1138/171155

Spoiler

Sangkla waited till he lost his patience. The young man got up abruptly and was going to confront the forensic tech staff who was searching for documents at the counter.

"Hey, Khun...I've waited for almost an hour already."

"Ka." Then the staff walked out with a straight face.

Sangkla was not satisfied. "Heuy. Wait si...Wait...How long am I supposed to wait? Hey..Damn it..."

Praepailin walked to the counter at that moment. The young lady looked left and right for a staff to help find a document. Sangkla turned and saw her then immediately told her:

"What are you here for, Nong? I'll tell you na, you will have to wait for a long time. It is better if you go and bring a mat and tent to hang out here."

"Khun."

"I'm also a victim who has to come and contact this mental institution too, Nong."

"Mental institution."

"Yes...If I wasn't forced to come here, I wouldn't come...This hell of a rotten forensic tech. that chops remains and corpses...You know. I don't know how they can work with swollen corpses. People who can do this type of work must either be crazy or mental people, don't you think, Nong?

"So why are you here?"

"Examinations for my mental/emotional health."

Praepailin halted and turned to look at Sangkla's face. Sangkla had to utter out falteringly.

"Heuy...Don't look at me like that. I am not mental. But my boss forced me to come examine my EQ."

"Why do you need to examine it?"

"To see if I can control my emotions as appropriate for work. They claim that I am aggressive, moody, and cannot control my emotions."

"Ehhh...and is it true?"

"No! How am I offensive/aggressive. P' arom dee ja tai. (My mood is so pleasant).

"I just saw you waiting in such a content manner. That is enough for me to know that you are a pleasant-mood kind of person. You're not offensive. Your humor is rich."

Sangkla looked at Praepailin's face as if pausing and wondering whether she was being sarcastic. However, Praepailin made a straight face so he could not guess. Sangkla continued to invite the young lady to chat, not knowing that she is the chief of forensic technology.

"This hell of a forensic tech institution, just hearing the chief's name is already old. Doctor Pailin. Ho...What an ancient name. If my guess is not wrong, the reason why the staffs here are so slow with work is because they're probably too busy stabbing water and feeding the Auntie Pailin at the moment. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Her name is probably not Pailin mung.'

"The name is really Pailin. HEHEHEHE. I get to gossip about that Auntie Pailin with Nong and now my mood has become more pleasant. Crazy, Auntie Pailin. HAHAHAHAHA."

"Her name is not Pailin."

"You're still talking back, Nong. You never know...maybe her full name is Old hag Pailin. HEHEHEHEHE."

Praepailin pulled out her ID card and raised it at Sangkla's face: "Chief of Forensic Tech is Doctor Praepailin Nawiyakul. She's not an auntie ka."

Sangkla looked at the picture on the ID and compared to to Praepailin's face. He started to feel stunned...

--------
Praepailin brought Sangkla to examine and interview his emotional quotient. Sangkla pretended to say things that would ruin her mood in hopes that he can make Praepailin annoyed then she would quickly pass his examination and write off her signature so that he can be kicked out quickly. But Praepailin controlled her emotions and did not express her anger.

"Lieutenant Sangkla...If you think you can get a pass signature from me by annoying me, you think wrong."

"I wasn't thinking anything." Sangkla took out the document and picked up a pen and handed them to Praepailin. "Quickly sign a pass for P' better na Nong. We're wasting time...I have plenty of work to do."

"How can I pass you since you expressed offensiveness. Your EQ is low. You are not suitable for police work."

"Hey Nong...What do you think you are? Your age only this much. You think you're all that (skillful/great/high) to access people's hearts? The degree that you bought (with money) and hung on your wall can only deceive old men who admire young babes."

"What."

"Your only good point is that you are beautiful. Young and childlike like this, how did you become the chief of forensic tech? This round - let me guess. If you don't have a dad who is the commanding officer then you must have a husband who is director. HEHEHE."

"I would like to express my regret for you. You did not pass the examination for emotional health." Praepailin took the pen and pointed it at the "no pass" and signed right away.

OMG this was so cute...I loved it when he said "Young Babes" Omg can't wait to watch this in Nuer Mek 2. I also liked it when Mint circled no pass hahahaha love them to much

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
AAahhhhh, really, I just remembered that todays the 8th!! just 6 more days, jeez if it was tommorrow i would be freed of my torturing long wait.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lolz if it area trrw we would watch the first ep today cause thailand is a day ahead of us...so if the drama aired today in thailand we would maybe watch it now or later hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
5555555555 hahahaahahahahah oh geezus way to start my morning ! Loled the whole time bahahahah ! Omfg this is toooo good ! Loving Glas character ahahahahaha ! Thanks na love <3

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I love the way Praepailin was calm and serious with SaengKla teasing about her though he didn't know. Lol! I promise, I will likely get mteam fever and maybe end up in the hospital when I see their ending scene or Praepailin seducing SaengKla.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I know, we're one day behind thai land, so it would seem like it's faster when we want to watch it and use the same time as they air it. Haha, this is confusing, hope u understand what i'm saying.