[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, Mark so cute in that first picture there, and they're just so adorable!!! Can't wait to see this, Mark being a cutie player in here.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I was thinking of subbing star stage but it's so hard for me because I know Thai naturally and when I try translating it, it doesn't sound right... I can understand it, just can't explain word for word.
*sigh* 3 more days!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I was thinking of subbing star stage but it's so hard for me because I know Thai naturally and when I try translating it, it doesn't sound right... I can understand it, just can't explain word for word.
*sigh* 3 more days!!
ditto! same here! I would really like to help out with the subbing too but I think some of the vocab in NM2 will be more difficult beyond everyday conversations. Translating for me just doesn't sound right but when other translate it I'm like "Oh yea that make sense". Lol I understand/speak better than translate/write. lol

-----

I'm excited to see Mark and Mint back on TV again; patiently waiting for Star Stage!!! :woot: :woot: Mark is too charming/ with some hints of sexiness! Lol. Why do they keep referring to him as "casanova"? The dude that ask the question sounds just as stupid. Lol I wonder what Mark's answer will be!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahaha remember ThaiLand is a day ahead of us, so when itsThursday its friday in thailand, so we might get to watch it early..
Well not exactly a day. I am from California so it is Friday morning, I would like to say instead of Friday night when this airs.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So what's the time difference if i live in wisconsin? I want to know so i can watch it as well. But I know for sure, I'll be watching one day early then. Haha, now that's what i love.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
3 More Days People
by the way what time does it air in thailand

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha remember ThaiLand is a day ahead of us, so when itsThursday its friday in thailand, so we might get to watch it early..
Actually Thailand is 12-15 hours ahead of the US. I have my world clock set to see time in Thailand on my phone, lol. It is 12 hours for me since I am in the east coast.

hippo

sarNie Adult
4 hrs for me in Melb,Australia....heheheh....so I just gotta stay up a ill later.

I think i saw on chalida's fb fanpage that wic3 will air on the 22nd, which is a sat. At 3pm....but not sure.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
4 hrs for me in Melb,Australia....heheheh....so I just gotta stay up a ill later.

I think i saw on chalida's fb fanpage that wic3 will air on the 22nd, which is a sat. At 3pm....but not sure.
Me Too I Guess I Have To Watch The Subbed version Since I Live In NZ Which Is 5 Hours Faster