[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If NM2 comes out in DVDs I might really consider collecting it! It will be my first Thai lakorn DVD collection. lol =P I don't like poor DVD quality. I trust ethaicd because their quality is better but so pricy!!! :(

----
วันอ้งคารที่ 18 ธันวาคม TV3 Star Chat - เหนือเมฆ2 เวลา 19.00 น.

TV3 Start Chat is on the 18th of December!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
วันอังคารที่ 18 ธันวาคม TV3 Star Chat - เหนือเมฆ2 เวลา 19.00 น.

Tuesday, December 18, TV3 Star Chat - Above the Clouds 2 at 19:00

So they changed it

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
If NM2 comes out in DVDs I might really consider collecting it! It will be my first Thai lakorn DVD collection. lol =P I don't like poor DVD quality. I trust ethaicd because their quality is better but so pricy!!! :(

----
วันอ้งคารที่ 18 ธันวาคม TV3 Star Chat - เหนือเมฆ2 เวลา 19.00 น.

TV3 Start Chat is on the 18th of December!
what?? i thought it was on the 16
ohwell

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oiii p'mak is suppose to be acting like hes hurt tae wah he looks like he enjoys being in Nongs arm chai mai ka took khon!? 555 oiii sweetness overload ! Tai jing

Cr: mm_pantipIG

Ahhhhh one final toms ! Blah 2 this week 2 more week ! Susu ka took khon ! Good luck to those who are takin finals this week or next week na !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
He likes to fake it.... I've cheated and read four chapters of the script already. I just can't wait to be surprised. Instant gratification right now. I think Sangkla will like to tease and even intimidate Dr. Prae. Like when she signed "No PASS" HAHAHA. Look at the bottom right pic too.... But Dr. Prae is supposed to have her harsh and cruel moments also. HMMMM.

I guess I'll purchase the Premium Magazine....

This bottom scan is not from Premium Magazine.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeks I'm even more excited nows !! I bet Mak enjoyed Gla's character maaak ! Aahhhhhh I really can't wait !!!!!!!

P'mak wants to kiss Nong ror ka !? Well it looks like it Haahahahahah !

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
He likes to fake it.... I've cheated and read four chapters of the script already. I just can't wait to be surprised. Instant gratification right now. I think Sangkla will like to tease and even intimidate Dr. Prae. Like when she signed "No PASS" HAHAHA. Look at the bottom right pic too.... But Dr. Prae is supposed to have her harsh and cruel moments also. HMMMM.

I guess I'll purchase the Premium Magazine....

OMG! I want a copy of that magazine!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You guys are totally spoiling the story! hahaha I'm so excited lol Mark must really enjoy this character haha I can tell hahah

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow so you guys get like the real actual DVD? There's this place called Nathan Thai video near my house and they just copy it onto a plain disk. 2 eps per disk so it comes every week? It'll a be 'neur mek #2 1' then 'neur mek #2 2' and so on. I don't think it's illegal since its in such an open place. I never watch stuff online except for mteam lakorns. You guys should see the stash of DVDs I have at home. Easily pass 200 disks.
Anyways, how do you do d/l a Lakorn?
And, true as mint said, why isn't it subbed to yt but viki?

hippo

sarNie Adult
ssssccrrrrrreeeaaaaaaaaammmmmssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovin' that pic!
the look on their faces.
love stares! i haven't heard that for a while. feels good to hear it again..eheheheh

loving all the guns in here.
so excited!!!!

i would like to get my hands on the premium mag too....and just pretend i can read it ...LOL.
pictures are more than enough though.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maybe those lips are familiar with each other !? Hemmmm oiiii my wishful mind is speaking aloud ! Lmao

Nongs gna give in with those eyes of p'mak lol

Nigh nigh took khon <3

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Ok I never watch part 1 of this Lakorn because it was too much action which I don't really care much abt but since mart is in part 2 Im thinking of giving it a try jus one problem should i watch part 1 first then start on part 2 or Mayb if one of the member or anyone here jus give me a brief summary of part 1 so I can jus save some time and start here