[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
We should know already that they are than just pee nong gun hahahahaha their interactions with each other are so obvious lol haha

Anyways ip.smilez, we can say they are both excited so much haha look at their reactions, smiles, and faces. :) one is so hyper like a little kid and one just can't stop smiling haha

simplysweet

Simplysweet
You ladies sure do know how to make my day! Im all smiles when I opened up this forum! Chalida looks stunning in that black dress!!!

What time will we get to see this in the States tomorrow? (sorry if it was already mentioned in previous pages...too many pages for me to catch up...lol)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The ssbt video was so cute!! But I have to say that I prefer PLR's ssbt they did because mint seemed more energetic and cuter. She looked kinda stiff and tense in this one, I wish that she would've mate laughed along with mark. Clearly mark was having little mistakes but he still made fun with it. Still cute though!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
My gosh! I just got done reading the other chapter. SaengKla was so dorky pretending to be dead when Praepailin shot him, thinking he was an intruder. But he was wearing a bullet prof vest and when she found he was faking, she poured water or him! Then he has some kind of scratch from the bullet and Prae helps him aid it. She then told him to get out of her house when she was done but then he refuses and says he's here cuz he's worried of her. Aha Kla is so dorky and sweet! Such a sweetheart tho he is dorky. Ok I will translate after I'm done reading The Mark of Athena. Yes I am 16 but I'm never too old for fantasies.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang! Haha ... Mint in action love it! I think the SSBT both Mteam portrayed their roles here. ^_^ Gosh, can the wait be any longer ....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
oh nice mintwix!!! lucky. it is fate!
Mintwix it feels like it has been so long since I last seen you on here lol It is a sign that you have to watch NM2 live even if it turns out bad like PLR.
I guess I can't really avoid it. I will be doing the full subs for NM2 myself and upload it on youtube. It is my winter holidays so I think I can manage. I found a better encoding program than Avidemux finally. However, this might mean I will never resume my translations for PLR: THE NOVEL again... Never say never. LOL. But I just have no intention to after this year.

Right now, I think we all agree Sangkla-Praepailin > Din-Chaaim.

Btw. So far, there are two "falling scenes" already!! SMH. Didn't we have enough of that already from PLR!! 555 But I think we will like the execution in NM2 more. :woot2:

11 more hours...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
today .. today.. today :p but to me.. tomorrow morning.. tomorrow morning.. :p Glad to see them back onscreen.

@minttwix, do you need a timer? I can help if you want.. hehehe..

hippo

sarNie Adult
so lucky MINT!!!! it is definitely FATE! all meant to be.
never say never!!! LOL.
if you watch it live, we may spazz together..eheheh....
yeah i'm a little crazy about all the tv shows and Thai et bizz, my own mum thinks i'm crazy she keeps telling me i was born in the wrong country...LOL

Hi BLISS!!!! i missed you!!! happy you're back :clap2:

i'm so excited i'm scaring myself...LOL. :weee: :weee:
tonights episode has gotta be good!!!
OUR TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

i was just at pantip and they posted some new BTS pics from star stage.
they added commentary to each pic to.
just gotta love M&M

all pics credit to M&M @ pantip

.....Theres a few more but i really gotta head off now...will be back soon. i wish i had time to put in the translated captions they had put in.

don't spazz to much now.. :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@aikoden, thx for the volunteer ja. That would be very helpful and I think save me a lot of time. I work with AegisSub. I'll see how I can manage with the first episode on my own and I'll know who to call when I feel behind. ;)

Same pics, different angle and quality. 555

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no problem mintwix :)
i work with subtitle workshop, but i can change the script format to which ever one you prefer :p
but yes, just give me a heads up if you need a volunteer.. I'm free.. since my other team disappeared.. and winter break is here :D