[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I said I was not going to post anymore because I seriously need to focus (not really bc I already know all the material but I still need to complete my paper).

If they met when they were kids, wouldn't they remember each other's name? Or did they use different names LOL

I don't think she is a serious person, she just seems that way because she is not opening up to anyone. She keeps pushing Kornsom away. Well she just seem to be giving everyone the cold shoulder.

I need more background on Saengkla. All I know is that he is an orphan, upholds justice and doesn't believe in magic. And a little LOL in the head. Is there anything deeper? I know it is still too early but nothing has been revealed yet oppose to Prae with all the mystery. I hope there is something deeper on his part.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
She has a soft side in her heart, although she is strong on the outside. I'm pretty sure, Sangkla will be the one who can soften Doctor Praepailin's heart. I remembered reading the summary, it said that Sangkla and Praepailin used to go to the same school when they were young, or something like that, and Sangkla had a crush on her, and they were like close or best friends (I think). But then they had to separate due to different career interests. But I'm sure all of those childhood memories will come back for both of them and everything will turn out new to them.
wowow - interesting! a mystery behind everything in nm2. cannot wait!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait until Saengkla starts winning over Prae's heart! :dance1: I want to see Prae start to soften. It's sad because Prae puts up a strong personality but at the same time she looks so sad. Like something is missing and she just needs someone to reach out to her. =(
I can't wait to see the growth in their relationship because it didn't start out so well 555 I wanna see how Prae will let SaengGla into her heart lol how did she end up trusting him !? You know all that eeeekkksss I'm assuming she'll start opening up to him in this scene :

Cr: yuijeen

fun

Expired Sarnie
I went back to rewatch episode 2. Saengkla is abusing his power HAHA... demanding confidential information. Are they allow to do that? Or is it just in lakorns? hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I went back to rewatch episode 2. Saengkla is abusing his power HAHA... demanding confidential information. Are they allow to do that? Or is it just in lakorns? hehe.
Anything is possible in a lakorn lol !
Hahahaahah he scared the hail outta GG lol he's too cute to say no too lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just noticed that Mark has a really short upper torso. Hmm.
Okay. I like this lakorn but what I really dislike is the fact that there's so many darn characters. I want to see my SaengGla and Praepailin 24/7. lol I don't like seeing Nok Chatchai's face all the time. Like can there please be a time where we don't see his character at all? Like a full episode? LOL

Regardless, I can't wait to see tmrw's episode. I wonder who was in there with him...please don't let it be Chatchai. Hehe :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I said I was not going to post anymore because I seriously need to focus (not really bc I already know all the material but I still need to complete my paper).

If they met when they were kids, wouldn't they remember each other's name? Or did they use different names LOL

I don't think she is a serious person, she just seems that way because she is not opening up to anyone. She keeps pushing Kornsom away. Well she just seem to be giving everyone the cold shoulder.

I need more background on Saengkla. All I know is that he is an orphan, upholds justice and doesn't believe in magic. And a little LOL in the head. Is there anything deeper? I know it is still too early but nothing has been revealed yet oppose to Prae with all the mystery. I hope there is something deeper on his part.
I'm sure there is something more deeper in Sangkla besides all that background founded. On the first part, where Prae and Sangkla had their first encounter, Prae described not only his background, but also his attitude and personality. She was saying he has an inappropriate manners. he has black circles on his eyes because he didn't sleep well. And he must holds lots of grudges in his mind because he had his wrist broken for hitting a wall. This must describe something about him. So I'm sure there are something deeper about him than just knowing he's an orphan, upholds his justice, and doesn't believe in magic. This is just a first start. I guess, we have to go further to know.

As for Praepailin, her history is a mystery, but I'm sure it will be revealed by time to time.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just noticed in the scene where saengpailin (saengkla and prapaelin, sorry I can't be bothered writing both names) were at the rooftop with the dude who was going crazy shooting people. When he brought up the gun to shoot Pailin, I live how saengkla technically plunged his whole body onto her. And his arm was around her. HXKSJCOAB!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Sangklah has some sort of power in him. I'm assuming he will be "someone's" child....but i don't want to say anything yet.
Sonya is praepalins half sister, they have diff mothers so that explains a lot about their relationship.
I thought her vids break up could have been because they were in different countries at the time.
I love P'Aof....it was so funny when he told namesake that his name was Harry then he said it again with a "better" pronounciation.
So much intense drama and action.
Can't wait to see all the action and love scenes.
Love gubgib too...she's hilarious
There so much story and history to all the characters ( like in Tawan deud) I actually like it, it makes the whole Lakorn very interesting...ALTHOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY MTEAM 24/7.

I had google translate read me quite a few comments about the Lakorn at pantip (out of the m&m home and Chalida's fans) Chalida is getting quite a lot of praises and positive feedback. So happy and proud off her....someone made a forum about how she is sexy and has sex appeal without the need to take her clothes off....lol.

Can't watch star stage live, coz I gotta work :(

Gotta go now! Will be back to spazz.

It's own now!! Star stage that is

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Sangklah has some sort of power in him. I'm assuming he will be "someone's" child....but i don't want to say anything yet.
Sonya is praepalins half sister, they have diff mothers so that explains a lot about their relationship.
I thought her vids break up could have been because they were in different countries at the time.
I love P'Aof....it was so funny when he told namesake that his name was Harry then he said it again with a "better" pronounciation.
So much intense drama and action.
Can't wait to see all the action and love scenes.
Love gubgib too...she's hilarious
There so much story and history to all the characters ( like in Tawan deud) I actually like it, it makes the whole Lakorn very interesting...ALTHOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY MTEAM 24/7.

I had google translate read me quite a few comments about the Lakorn at pantip (out of the m&m home and Chalida's fans) Chalida is getting quite a lot of praises and positive feedback. So happy and proud off her....someone made a forum about how she is sexy and has sex appeal without the need to take her clothes off....lol.

Can't watch star stage live, coz I gotta work :(

Gotta go now! Will be back to spazz.

It's own now!! Star stage that is
BWAHAHAHAH omg i just spilled my thai tea...
HAHHAHA, aside from the fans making that sex appeal forum you said, this made me laugh 'he told namesake that his name was Harry'.
BWAHAHAH NAMESAKE? I'm sorry hippo, that was just too funny. it autocorrected right? OMG I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. TOO FUNNY!
DEFINITELY THE WORD OF THE DAY

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
She has a soft side in her heart, although she is strong on the outside. I'm pretty sure, Sangkla will be the one who can soften Doctor Praepailin's heart. I remembered reading the summary, it said that Sangkla and Praepailin used to go to the same school when they were young, or something like that, and Sangkla had a crush on her, and they were like close or best friends (I think). But then they had to separate due to different career interests. But I'm sure all of those childhood memories will come back for both of them and everything will turn out new to them.
huh? Really? Are you sure it wasn't Khomsorn and Praepailin? Since they used to date and then Prae broke up with him saying that they should seperate due to his new career and her wanting more time with her work?

fun

Expired Sarnie
he posses white magic. theres red, black, green and purple magic lmao.... i wonder how they will reveal it.