[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol i am like trying to stop my self from spazzing and posting so much but i can't keep away from this thread when you guys r all talking about new drama and cute scenes and pic i just can't stop myself.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lolz i think it is cause i watched a video when they interview mint that did she know she was gonna be working with Mark again and the said "No i didn't know P'Mark was gonna accept the job to, Me and P'Mark just showed up at the same event and now know that we are paired up in a drama together" I remember just forgot which video cause i watched like way back in 2011 when Nok chat chai was just beginning to start NM2.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The "job" she was talking about was the event not the lakorn. Mark was considered for NM2 even before 4HJHKK. P'Nok revealed this tidbit during Star Chat Extra during Tawan Deard.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@bliss same here ! Not really happy about it ! Waiting for further confirmation. I guess whatever happens happens :/

@val:
I knowwwww ! I don't know what to do!? I'm sadden by it. I don't wanna delete my IG :/

P'Mak will be taking his midterm exam soon ! Awe M&M liked the pic I posted of the two <3 love em maaak ! Good luck to p'mak

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching the scene where SaengGla got pepper sprayed by Praepailin 555 watch that scene countless of times haahaha ! epic !
P'mak is totes having the time of his life teasing Nong while she's all serious ! Hilarious !

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol whatever we put on the internet is techniquely not ours....FB pix's and our comments....FB can do the same thing...there no such thing as "real" privacy on the internet...

I <3 all the pix's, can't wait til Friday and hopefully we get mteam pairing for 2014 ^.^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the scene where SaengGla got pepper sprayed by Praepailin 555 watch that scene countless of times haahaha ! epic !
P'mak is totes having the time of his life teasing Nong while she's all serious ! Hilarious !
omg me too! i'm just rewatching it until friday comes. nothing else to do.
when mark was on the floor crying out loud and tried to grab her leg, i actually think mint was laughing. you can see the side of her mouth was slightly twitched up

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm watching suek 12 rasee when mark guested and I'm laughing so much!! My stomach hurts, he's so funny and cute. The question, 'the person who will have a lot of news or "dorn chae" (I think that's how you spell it)' and mark answered himself because 'he's already done a lot of things'. OMG! I'm falling in love with the same guy all over again.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
omg me too! i'm just rewatching it until friday comes. nothing else to do.
when mark was on the floor crying out loud and tried to grab her leg, i actually think mint was laughing. you can see the side of her mouth was slightly twitched up
yes, I even suspect that mark temporarily add. you can see in the last moment, mark also looked back to conceal his laugh. they all come out role.

mteam just too familiar in the lakron, from the first. like this hug, Praepailin is so stable, seems like she so like to be hugged by SaengGla, in her eyes, also have so much deep feeling for him..... mteam need more love screen~