[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks everyone :)

Ahhhhhh I can't watch the clip on my phone but by telling from the pic it's the day they spent together with Boy after the F&F fashion show. Greeeeeeed

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oho! P'Mark is getting touchier every day. I'm kind of happy they got that on video though because MTEAM!!! OMG SOOO CUTEE THERE!! Oy P'Mark. Don't make it a habit in the public though na? :D
And I admit; I watched it and kept replaying until my MTEAM FEVER went down, but everytime I watched it, it only went up so I had to watch Pharn Rai Phai Ruk to forget but I just couldn't and came here. 
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! :worthy:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So, is anyone gonna tune in for KCR?
And that video of m&m was narak ah!
Currently on a journey to finish my mteam video I started on months ago. Hopefully I can share with you guys soon!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
☺☺jeeoqodkwpdowodosoaodoroqososossofoeosodod thank you so much Jimie im literally fan girling at my break corner ahhhhh inside fan girl scream !! Ahhhhh can't wait to go home and watch the actual clip. Omg did he really do that in public ><

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
So, is anyone gonna tune in for KCR?
And that video of m&m was narak ah!
Currently on a journey to finish my mteam video I started on months ago. Hopefully I can share with you guys soon!
Thank you :) I will be waiting to see it na ;) I love the variety of M&M videos that I've been seeing :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I am when I am not busy. I started working once again and I barely have enough time to eat (since I'm on asianfuse most of my break time).
Oh really? Muahaha! If I have all the mteamers over in the SJ thread it'll be nice because I'm the only one there who is rooting for KCR, but once it airs I hope to see a few of you do we can spazz together!!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm in for KCR too any Chalida lakorn, of course.. waiting for the rest of the series to pass by. I tried to watch the first series but the progress is just too slow and boring. Hope the second series picks up.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Oho! P'Mark is getting touchier every day. I'm kind of happy they got that on video though because MTEAM!!! OMG SOOO CUTEE THERE!! Oy P'Mark. Don't make it a habit in the public though na? :D
And I admit; I watched it and kept replaying until my MTEAM FEVER went down, but everytime I watched it, it only went up so I had to watch Pharn Rai Phai Ruk to forget but I just couldn't and came here. 
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! :worthy:

what is that video called? Or can you give me the link? Never mind, I know it now hahah T

Anyways, I found a recent news of Mark. He said he likes a girl in the industry, but didn't have time to get to know her (BUT have every time to visit KCR set... pshh.. yeah, right lol). lmao here he goes again lol hahaha

@Pretty Nana
That news is recently. And thanks lol <3

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hanbok said:
Nuer Mek's COMEBACK????!!!!!!!!!
:dance1:

:eyetwitch:

:eek:

:woot: 

:yawn: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwnF0zaWzc

CR; LakornHD3
they were just saying how they need to make NM3 more movie-like than lakorn-like and they're waiting for p'oi to make the script
what's really weird, though, at the end is that nok c said they're just 'talking' about it. hmmm
anyways, here's my fmv guys. i know, i know, too good right?  :thumbdown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDMhXlXmUA&feature=youtu.be