[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheheehje I couldn't stop squealing while watching this clip !!!!!!!!!!!! Greeeeeedd sjskskdkwldkekwkekdlek too damn cute ! They just get closer and closer and tap the infamous mteam shoulder touch ! Kit teung kit teung talod tae P'Mark mai kit teung nu laaeo !!! Grreeeeed !!!!!!! These two are like confessing their love to us on screen jaajajajjaaj ! P'Mark goes kit teung kit teung gaaw bok yuu ! ;p so they do miss each other ? I love marks interjections lmaooo ehhhh ehhhhj ! 555

@hippo, I'm with you na ;( I didn't even start on my Phil essay yet !! Sighs ! This is what they do to me 555 good luck on your project

Btw. I wonder if this was what chada mentioned in the video ? Work with mark ? Which was going to the event with Mark ? If so, it def gave me a damn surprise alrite ! <3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are more open in the clip....saying they were talking on the phone before they got here on what they are wearing....Mark really wants to work w/Mint again In another lakorn (her too)..saying the MISS each other many times....they do try to play it off as if they don't hang out with each other outside of work...that the spa was a chance meeting.. LOOOVE the CLIP....

Mint wear a gap shirt so Mark can touch her skin....hahaha LOOVE it

I too should be writing a paper.... They better announce a lakorn SOON!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Seriously these two are just toooo cute :)

Watching the clip again, they're gorgeous. It's them who suggested that they want to play in a lakorn together lol it's not just us fans 55555 this clips says it all :)
Mark sure does want to work with his Nong again keekekek if there is a chance lol M&M will take it nae non *blushblush he reassures her by sayin na na with some knudges and ya Nong confirms it with the shoulder bump ! Smh these two are flirting, that should be crime because theyre sending fans to the hospital one by one hahahahaha !

I just noticed their managers Prae and Ploy are standing behind the jackarita lady

Lol at the end when the photographer said he wanted to take pics of Mark alone...that bursted marks bubble 555 he was like "khrap" he knows he didn't want Nong to step away from him keekekek

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Eee eee Loool guess I am trolling around too. LmBO!!! hahaha 555+++

Anyways, Both M&M look so good together, who wouldn't be JEALOUS??!?!?! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fQUZVGISOhM
In this clip, Mark arrived late, almost always late like usual (LOL), to the show! Mint got there earlier but she waited for him. hehe Lol!!! Then they both entered the event together. lol :p

The TV POOL Boss, p'Tim, said, Mark's award signifies "role-model".  Many girls, fans, boys look up to him!! LOL :p

Mark also mentioned that they (Mint+Mark) were supposed to dress like teenagers, loosely clothing when they talked to each other before the show but when they arrived at the show, LOL, Mint was all dressed up, not loosely clothe at all like teenagers. lol  Mark complained that she dressed too good. lol

**gotta run. Will watch more clips later. :p

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@narkrakdin24^^  @kimsaj @fantastic_27  @hippo @ip.smilez @mmp~~~and others
I miss you too!

I think mint also. she just need some break, follow news for mteam no value.include news about lakorn.we all know reason,right? 5555. we just need time, and wait they show us...I believe when mint came back, there must have some really good thing.55555.

we mteam also used to all of there mteam show us, 5555. I feel is normal. even not enough for us.but I gald to see the fact gave our words confirmed again.I remember when mteam be forbided, we said the reason from mark's brokers, many anti fans said that just our mteam fans delusions.but now, everything all like we said before.when mark leave k' ae,  mteam immediately together in a event.55555

ps: why I feel this event is temporary increase in mark's schedule.

------
for mteam, I no need to say more, they have been show us everything from their state......

look at their expression, 5555 mteam must did some thing let the other guy unbearable their sweet 555555

~~~~~

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Info te missing the calling and the wanting to he in another lakorn. Wtf I want to die because of M&M love. I can't believe that not just us thr wants them together but them themselves. MTEAM SURE KNOW HOW TO SURPRISE US FANS

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol these two or soo cute!!
@jimmieyoushi
Nice to hear from you! You're right. Every time p'sao aka p'mint comes along, we always get good information from her lol!!
MM are so cute together!!!
Y'all haven't wrote your essays? Me too. I can't think. MM are distracting me and also, WORK!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I also noticed one thing; nearly the end of the video when a news reporter asked for only Mark's picture and Mint stepped away, both of their smiles faded.
Reporter: Do you miss Mark?
Mint: I miss him as always but he doesn't miss me. (Mark saying ja after she says she misses him)
Mark: Aaeeee!! I miss you, I miss you. I do tell you. I miss you.

hippo

sarNie Adult
just on a quick break from my work and had to share this with you all......=))))

credit: cityloveU channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZ0TlEOEkU
P'Kootee teased them about making heart shaped hands and tried to do it with P'Tim towards the end of the clip....LOL....P'Tim owns Tv pool btw, which includes spicy mag too. 
they also teased chalida bout Pupa because P'Tim has known him since he was born. 

this is really the same clip, but just edited a bit differently, you may find different things here and there. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQe_b8NxZ6w

i really want to write an essay....but i got my own to write due monday and getting no where! if i don't finish on time i blame these 2!!!!! they are EVIL!

here's a interview about Chaldia's trip to jap and pupa once again.....this interview is a little confusing....i understand what she is saying....but  *argh.....i'll let you girls watch it, i gotta get back to work now! *tearsssss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN06RNzCi80