[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ MINTWIX
LMAO! once again you manage to make me smile and slightly  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3:  with your words :bhehe:
"news is just news"......."the only true thing in the news is the date"......i've heard that somewhere before too. 
and yes, it doesn't seem like the channel wants to promo her with one particular pra eak....which i have mixed thoughts about....good in a way, but don't get it in another......its good that she gets to act alongside various pra eak's...that's honestly one of the reasons why i never get bored of seeing her...the waiting and anticipation for each pra eak, especially because their is such a long list of pra eaks i would love to see her with.... and always hoping for her to meet Prin again one day.....and i would also actually love to see her with JMA again....i always get excited to know who her next pra eak will be because of her limited lakorn acceptance *sigh. 

LOL @ mark's poses in the photo's at the closing party...he does look tired though. or is it the alchi?!
i loved the caption he used for his pic....."Ronpee, i've come to join again 555"....if i remember correctly....although it sounds much better in thai. 
it seems like they all had a fun night 

as for this pic...hrrmmmmm.....is someone trying to discreetly keep their distance????  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: ......sometimes they don't even need to be looking at each other  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3: .....obviously i'm missing these 2!!  
credit: jub_jubz ig

in this clip....Chalida says that she can be paired with any and every pra eak....in a sense that she doesn't mind. 
she also talks about the kissing scene that got cut, it was censored by the channel because of their new 'no real' kissing policy. 
it would be nice if they abolished that, and just had a min number on it...like they could have at least kept the 2 kisses in the last ep. 

she also mentions that she will be having a magazine shoot with.......MARK!!!!!!  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1: ....as for a lakorn she says you may have to wait a little....it sounded like they may have been contacted for one together......or is this false hope again :cry:  :scratchhead2:

credit: CityLoveUchannol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgHUEsOELA

oh, i remember talking to MINTWIX about Chada, not having done a photo shoot with anyone besides her pra eaks...or was it just Prin and JMA.
here's one she just did with Top =))) its a wedding shoot jaaa.
credit: Tanakit Buajan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARXV2k7uk0

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thank you for your lengthy response, Hippo. 

Somehow, I feel I should apologize for not being as active as I was before. I think I would normally have more to say but I am sleep deprived. LOL. Excuse, excuse.

Nothing of particular importance but just a few connections I want to make note of. It's been ages since I shared anything meticulous ... I think. 55555 Small, insignificant details.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/06/06/igmark-wants-to-play-in-khun-chai-ronnapee/

57 weeks ago, this was one of the countless times Mark expressed interest in playing (in) Khun Chai Ronnapi. Tu Piyawadee then teases him.

Mark: "I want to play."
Tu: "If you're free, come play for me too."

Tu Piyawadee aka producer of Wave Media. She had also requested for Mint to play in Kaew Tha Wa Jai.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/06/11/interview-tu-denies-spoiling-james-aims-for-mint-to-lead-in-kaew-tha-wan-jai/

She was at the closing part for Khun Chai Ronnapi.

By the way, I'm NOT sharing this to insinuate that Tu will be pairing MTEAM, okay. Clear? 5555

But you know Hippo, the hope was always real. There is no doubt about it. Many producers have always wanted mteam. Whether it works out or not is another story. I don't regret it though. With mteam, there are too many complexities.  I.E. For one (of so many reasons), I am glad they are not pairing up yet. I remember when NM2 was banned, there were some retarded people who wanted to degrade mteam and make people believe mteam will be offered many roles together because producers pity them -- even though there were evidences that mteam were contacted for many projects together even prior to the ban. SMH. Stupidity cannot be defeated.  Of course, there are more reasons than this and I could say soo much more about so, so many other things in addition to this subtopic. Like for example, I would like to see MTEAM suffer --- 5555555 I'll stop curtly and abruptly here. MTEAM = REAL = COMPLICATED.

More than anyone, M&M wants to work together. I want to see how long they can endure all this.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@minttiwx, that photo of M&M is so cute. I love M&M so much. And yes Wave Media wants MInt to be in the re-make of Kaew Ta Warn Jai. I hope she still keeps her promise.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
@minttiwx, that photo of M&M is so cute. I love M&M so much. And yes Wave Media wants MInt to be in the re-make of Kaew Ta Warn Jai. I hope she still keeps her promise.

do you know if the original was good?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@maiKair Welcome to NM2 thread: the never-ending thread to the never-ending lakorn of the never-ending mischievous mavericks. 5555+++

No one asked, but the term "mischievous maverick" is actually not really for M&M. It just happens to be a term I found in a thick, gigantic 365 days astrology book that describes the day I was born. LOL. Coincidentally or ironically: M&M.

In the previous page, I quoted Ronnapi's words: "News is just news" and mentioned how Alex used the exact same words when he wished Chalida her 18th birthday in 2011: "News is just news." But then, I also remembered he used the same words again in 2012 when reporters asked him about Toey's rumors with Mark and other guys. "News is just news."

Being a mteam fan, I acknowledged since the beginning that my interests is not sustained merely by their personalities but the concepts and ideas that we can also discuss. Like for example, even studies related to micro-expressions. There are tons of literature to back up micro-expressions. But I am getting carried away. What I was saying was... concepts and ideas.... what is true.. what is false... Rumors.... I liked how Hippo outright complained about the gullible people who believed the rumors about Piengkwan for example... You complained about it because as the audience you are informed and see the whole picture... But if you were a character in the lakorn and not the audience... realistically speaking... You might not defend Piengkwan but it is likely that you will be susceptible to the gossips and rumors... Of course, this depends on which character in the lakorn you are too hahaha. Assuming you are neither the jealous or spiteful coworkers, the ones spreading the rumors yourself hahaha or even Piengkwan's family or friend who would be able to discern between truth and lies. But assuming you were just a general, distant citizen in the lakorn world, you still might just believe the rumors just because the reports seem sooo convincing and creditable and hey, it seems everyone believes it because of factors like ppl (consisting of practically all females hahaha "rumors run on estrogen") with "pak boo plah rah" and "newspaper," etc......When rumors become so widespread and some people become convinced that what they see or hear is the truth, when they seek comfort in majority consensus and use this as an excuse to justify their convictions, and when they just can't imagine any other possibility.... Sadly, I think too many close their minds and essentially become ignorant..... Some people say knowledge is power... but actually, I think knowledge can also be painful... for the few ones who know but witness so much overwhelming ignorance and even worse.... Intellectual dishonesty....Edit: But of course, when you're feeling at least slightly evil, it can also be amusing to watch so much display of ignorance............ Just musing. Good night.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you. :) For some reason your comment reminds me of the subconscious mind, vibrations, and Bob Proctor. But everything you typed is so true.

fun

Expired Sarnie
my mteam ship has finally sunk. bye bye mark hello james ma!!! well mark did say his koo kwan is kim.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Well, I really meant what I said when I said I wanted JM continuously promoted together but the reason I quoted the word "Koo Kwan" was to express subtle irony in how fans still ascribe so much importance to it. I see it used too loosely to have any significance (P'Nong did not call Ken-Ann "kk" but someone else with Ken -- and no it wasnt Chompoo either) and the term only became a fuss in international fandom b/c some ppl wanted to provoke mteam fans. To this day, I still don't understand why some mteam fans and anti mteam fans FELT using that term seemed to mean Mark committed some kind of betrayal of sorts. It's not that I want to convince anyone to remain a mteamer haahaha (but i also don't understand why it's one or the other, anyone remember when i said play the field during td days? have the best of all worlds) because I also meant what I said when I said I want MTEAM to SUFFER hahaha. However, what I can't grasp is the rationality behind all this haheyhoo for a word that more than likely has nil meaning to Mark even if he did say it. B/c afterall, the article -not interview- that claims he said it is from the same publishing company that gave us false reports anyway. Not to mention, "kk" wasn't even the subject of that 1-3 line report.

I guess what is important to fans is not always important to the daras themselves. Or perhaps, the significance is just not of the same kind.

@maiKair

If you don't mind me asking, how did you become a MTEAM fan? You said you missed out on a lot. This seems like a general question but it's actually not often we ask and answer each other these things.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@Mintwix
I became an MTEAM fan by watching their lakorn Pathapee Leh Ruk. Before I was a hardcore Yadech fan (still am) but I've become much more of an MTEAM fan. I have been following up as a guest and on my cousin's account on asianfuse for a while and stopped roaming around after the Juthathep series aired. I haven't come back until now (and figured I should make my own account). But I see that lots of pages built up even though Nuea Mek 2 is banned. I really liked that/this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh im not too obsessed w "koo kwan" but mark did say it himself. i wasnt angry when markim fan rubbed it in my face. although i ship chalida with james ma, im sure another mteam lakorn will have me flipping tables all over again (the good feeling of flipping tables lol) i havent used kk to describe any pairing after that whole fiasco.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Whether Mark actually said it or not is not important unless the term still means something to you.

To be fair, I never really blamed markim fans. To me, there was never any real, long lasting or heated exchange btw mteam and markim fans. People tend to think it was so but that's because people tend to overlook the details. Both "kk" topics last year were started by yadech fans. The second one was obvious trolling and provocation. That was practically the first(??) time someone made it "news" about something so petty around AF. If I wanted to mimic the same trolling behavior, I can do so and provide more legitimate sources too. After all, despite so many people who desperately insist Chalida is dating Pupa, she still has not admitted to it and there is that paragraph length interview where Mark considers Kim taken by Jett but for Chalida... Prin certainly does not consider Chalida taken by Pupa. 55555 But I can predict that if I mimic the same trolling behavior, magnify Mark's words in that interview and make it "NEWS" around AF, I'd only give anti mteamers more opportunities to vilify and distort my personality and motives. The hypocrisy is endless. Edit: Then again, mayhaps, like Jimieyoushie told me: MTEAM needs a fan who's willing to play the jerk. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Since m&m fans tend to be so generous, I think I can post this here ? 5555 Recent pic from today's event. These two could have paired in Sai See Plerng. So far, Chalida has not done any remake. I wonder which lakorn will be her first remake. Kaew Ta Wan Jai, 3BMT, some other lakorns, or perhaps none. 5555

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@mintwix, awwhhhhh yeah. Mint should have been chosen instead of Mew. I didn't think mew matches him, but if mint did, she wouldn't be a main character at all. He's very cute for her 555+

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Scratch head...what? So let me get this straight...so rumor say mark say kim is kk? Is this what is being talked about? Haha

I don't care of KK...its all business....I like who I like as a pair anything else is irrelevant. ..very true mint...what written is often miscontrued...example is the situation with me....